Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spread Sheet for Tracking April Avengers 08

O.K. I am trying something and I do not know if it will work but I have created a spread sheet that we can go in and update via a form. We can try it but I can not promise it will work. I listed all those that have posted on this thread and the dates they said their surgery was going to be. I can always add folks to it. I have attached the link here. Bookmark for future use. APRIL AVENGERS 08!! You may have to have a log-in to a google account. -- O.K. I tried it and it looks like you will need to have a google account which is easy to set up. We can add any type of information we want to it. I will update the data after you submit it from the "form" at the top of the spread sheet. Some have tried this and they have gotten it to work so good luck!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...ycNCaJXg&hl=en

This is just the "viewable" version:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=peCCLrLaqJpfIS9ycNCaJXg

O.K. Mrspaws.....I will add!!! Thanks and good luck. I will try to keep it updated on a monthly basis as we all start to shrink!

I managed to get myself on the spreadsheet(big accomplishment for me :biggrin: ) but I'm not with the other 4/16/2008 bandsters...can someone fix??

Edited by pearlygirl

Can I please be added??? April 1st...just found out today. RIght now I weigh

259lbs...Thanks!!!

Erika

Pearlygirl,

You are added at the bottom and I move you to your date once you filled out the form! I am happy you figured it out! This will be fun to watch as you get smaller!!!

norone,

Yes, I will add you!

Good Luck to you both!

Gina

Hey Alicia,

I updated you. I am also going to MX on 4-3-08 for my surgery but am going to TJ with Dr. Ortiz. I'll be thinking of you across the way as we get banded the same day!

Gina

Thanks Gina! I will be looking forward to hearing about your experience, and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

Are you nervous? I am a little, but more excited about it than nervous.

I think I am the most nervous about post band....since I am self pay I worry about possible complication and having to come up with the money if need be. I just try to not think about it and tell myself the rate of slips/erosions is soooo small. But then you read some of these posts and you get worried all over again!

Yes, we will have to keep one another up to date!

I added myself, then found that you had me in there as well, so I don't know how to delete the other one... but, hey, I'm in there!!!

Edited by sldeems

Kris, I got your wt. in! Whohoooo - it's almost time.

sldeems, You did it right!!! I have kept people entered as I see they have replied to one of the April Avenger threads so that is why you were in there. The only way you can update yourself is by filling out the form and then it goes to the bottom until I update again!!! Good Luck to you.

God Bless,

Gina