Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who watches Survivor?

Steph got lucky. What was she thinking jumping off that pole for pizza and taking a chance on losing a million bucks? Hell I have an eating disorder and don't think I would have done that.

Man oh man!! I missed tonights episode--stuck in traffic!!

By chance has anyone saved it to tape or DVD????? PLEASE!!!!!!

T

My goal is to get on survivor next year. What fun that would be. Imagine being able to outlast everyone on the smallest piece of fish while their all starving. Actually we have a survivor pool each episode just for fun here at my house. what you do is you take the number of contestants on the show and find an exact
Guitarman, It sounds like it will be me and you next season then...lol. The only down side I have thought of is when you have to eat alot fast-like in some challenges-I wonder if they would let you pass since you have a smaller stomach opening?

Maybe have the band deflated prior to survivor? Not like you will have to worry about gaining weight....lol.

T

Hey Tony, I guess I never thought of that. Bummer........Well we'll just have to declare thumb-stomach and see what happens. See ya There!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure what kind of crazy stunts I would have to do to get on survivor. Hopefully by then I can lose a lot of weight and use that as my gimmick, if I need one. Big Brother is another story altogether. That show is amazing as far as everyone thinking their problems are the center of the universe. I would expect that with the youngsters on Road rules but with Adults on Big Brother?????

I tell ya. If you want some zero common denominator television to watch check out Viva La Bam on Mtv Sundays at 9:30 CT. I am not a fan of Mtv, Jackass or anything affiliated with that network except this show. I watch it as if I am looking at a car accident. I can't take my eyes off of it and I can't believe what I am seeing, yet I return each sunday. It's all about a kid named Bam, formerly of the jackass show, who basically tortures his parents and uncle with insane antics like filling his mom's car full of snow. Or catapulting his uncles car. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! But what a stress relief.

Guitarman, It sounds like it will be me and you next season then...lol. The only down side I have thought of is when you have to eat alot fast-like in some challenges-I wonder if they would let you pass since you have a smaller stomach opening?

Maybe have the band deflated prior to survivor? Not like you will have to worry about gaining weight....lol.

T

OK You two -but you'll have to out wit me & that is not easliy done! I would give anything to be there. But I worry about my dog. So until than I hope one of you make it on so I can cheer you on!!!

I hope stepanie(she s the rreally tan one who was the sole survior form the one tribe right? Anyway I hope she wins-at least today i do)

OMG!!! Can anyone believe what happened tonight?!?! I am still in total shock! What was Janu thinking?!?! And how lucky is Stephanie to be there for at least another week!!!!

And the previews for next week's show look mighty interesting!!! It looks like Stephanie is going for the throat now! Whew!

P.S. My guess is that she's very angry with Tom, and is going to rally the girls to vote him off. If she can pull it off, then she's going to be the major power player. This is getting soooo exciting!!!

Just watched it last night for the first time. Wow what an upset for the men thinking they were going to vote Stephanie off. The look on their faces said it all.

Was Janu having a hard time or what?? Why would she leave??

She left because she felt that she had already had all of the experiences from going there that she needed. She also didn't get along with any of the other team mates and I guess that made the experience less than desirable for her.

But what an opportunity to just give up on and give away! I was so shocked that she'd just give it up for Stephanie!

And the previews look like Steph is going to rally the girls around her to oust Tom (The alpha male there) out. I'm thinking he must not win immunity (oh well, he's won it for 2 weeks in a row now) which leaves him vulnerable to get ousted.

He's probably the strongest player there, so if they can all rally together and get rid of him, then they'll all have a much better chance of winning.

HHHHMMMMMMMM........I guess we'll see what happens next week!

Really real interesting stuff! Its really interesting to see the strategy work out as different ones win or lose challenges.

Next week they will have to cut Tom or be ready for some tought battles.

T

AFter the upset on Idol I am scared to watch Survivor tonight. Geez!!! I soooooooo want Steph to win the whole enchilada.

Oh no!!! Steph got the ax! At least it wasn't so dramatic this time. It always amazes me how these contestants think--or don't think. They need to start getting rid of the main guys--Tom,Ethan, and Gregg or else they are just counting the days till they see their name. Gonna be interesting to see if anyone can start and hold a voting group together.

T