Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who watches Survivor?

Can you believe that Angie was booted last night? I thought or hoped it would have been James instead. OH WELL!!

Koror tribe finally got rid of Willard but did they have to gloat so much in from of Ulong when they were eating the stew. How rude was that?

And can I just saw how sexy Bobby Jon is!!!!!!!!!!! WOOF!!!

I love watching too but I guess you will get a guy's perspective...lol..

I could not beleive that Angie is gone either, but that switch with the immunity and Ibrehem getting it really left that tribe just guessing for someone to vote off. I thought that James was the one that should of went.

Here is my prediction----A new tribe will be introduced with the first day cast-offs (remember the english teacher?) and some of the other cast offs.

T

That certainly would put a twist on things wouldn't it. Yes I remember the English teacher, Wanda, who had a survivor song. YIKES!! They gotta do something cause Ulong is only 4 people now and Koror is 8. I expected them to merge. Will be interesting for sure.

I love watching too but I guess you will get a guy's perspective...lol..

I could not beleive that Angie is gone either, but that switch with the immunity and Ibrehem getting it really left that tribe just guessing for someone to vote off. I thought that James was the one that should of went.

Here is my prediction----A new tribe will be introduced with the first day cast-offs (remember the english teacher?) and some of the other cast offs.

T

Hi Penni,

I just noticed this thread. I love watching survivor and the last few weeks was ditching my evening class a little early so I could make it home in time! LOL... I was shocked they booted Angie too. I liked her. Anyhow just wanted to pop in and say my piece. Teresa

What the hecky heck happened?? Dang ya miss one episode & kableweee your screwed!!-LOL I love that show & the Amazing Race!!!

I AM A REALITY SHOW JUNKIE!!!!!!!!! Survivor, amaizing race, American Idol, Big Brother, and on and on and on!!!! Oh God I need a support group for Reality shows. R.S.A. (reality shows anonymous)

I too thought that James should be the one to go. Poor Angie! and I kind of felt sorry for Ibrehem But if your not a good swimmer don't sigh up for Survivor.

Wonder if that poor team will ever win one immunity challenge?

Poor James was sure fooled wasn't he? I love it when they quote someone so confident(like James saying that Bobby Jon would not vote against him), then in the next shot the person is being shot down (Bobby Jon saying he is voting for James). I wonder how much longer Janu will last?

I want Ulong to win ONE Immunity Challenge. JUST ONE!!!

I am so glad that James is gone. He was getting on my nerves. I just wish James had went before Angie did.

Now I want Kathy on Koror to be gone next. I think that is her name. The one that makes necklaces instead of works. The one tonight that said "it really isn't that hard out here." HELLO!! YOU AREN'T WORKING!! Of course it isn't hard on YOU!! LOL!!!! She needs to go.

I am so happy that ULONG did get the reward challenge. They really needed that.

Yeah Survivor is on Thursday this week.

I met Rupert about a month ago. He was the same. Beard, long hair, loud, no tye dye though. He was really cool.

I live about 2 hours from Rupert and would love to meet him..that is if he is still living in Indianapolis.

T

Ulong lost another one last night!! I bet it will be the first tribe to ever get defeated before the merge!!

I really thought that Steph was going home, but Bobby Jon pulled a switcheroo. The way the two guys talked and shook there heads at the council sure made Stephanie look like a goner.

T

Can you beleive that Steph beat out Bobby Jon? I bet it is sure weird being all alone on that deserted island. Do you think she will crack?

Do you think that they will go to individual immunity or still try the group thing?

This season has sure been interesting and very different than the previous ones!

T

I think it is time for a merge. You know that Stef has an alliance with Tom, Ian, and Katey on Koror? I just found that out the other night. And why would they keep Katey over the other women? I can't stand her. EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! If anyone should win this thing it should be Stef. She has worked the hardest and longest on this show. GO STEF!!!!!!!

My goal is to get on survivor next year. What fun that would be. Imagine being able to outlast everyone on the smallest piece of fish while their all starving. Actually we have a survivor pool each episode just for fun here at my house. what you do is you take the number of contestants on the show and find an exact number of players in your group. Each person assumes the role of their contestant on the show by picking a name out of a hat. Some folks play it for money with the last survivor getting the cash. I do it for fun. It makes the show even more interesting though if you have some connection with one of the people on TV.

Tonight's show was awesome. I am pissed they voted off who they did. I think that person should have stayed and Katey should have gone. OH well!! Glad that the remaining member of Ulong is still in it.