Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 month weight lost progress:  

1 member has voted

1. 1. 3 month weight lost progress:

• I've gained :(
    • Zero, nothing, de nada :(
    • 1-10lb
    • 11-20lb
    • 21-30lb
    • 31-40lb
    • 41-50lb
    • 51-60lb
    • 71-80lb
    • 81lb or more

Thanks Stephanie, I do need a kick in the butt sometimes.

I havent gotten on the scale in a week. now I dont know if I want to get on it again. but I am trying to get my Water in. and keep going to the gym. So If I keep doing that I feel I am bettering myself.

Thanks.

Oh Fanny - GREAT JOB! So sorry the poll was closed! That's so not fair :sneaky: I'm having all sorts of issues . . . all tied to stress with my son's family being here and the noise (two babies 1 and 3) and the financial drain .. . and they leave candy laying all over the place . . . and I'm so good during the day . . . and so bad at night . . . and the next day I just start all over again. I'm up 2 lbs from what my ticker says, but I refuse to change it upward . . . but oh my - I've been at this weight a month . . . and have to start losing again! I'm hoping to be able to start doing Water aerobics again this week .. . my hip is feeling better - but I'm not doing the "land based" exercising anymore . . . that did me in two months in a row . .. once for my back and last month for my hip. Old age isn't a good thing to have at times for this process either! However . . . I'm GOING to do this!

:lol:

Chris

You go girl!

You can do it.

ME...I am working out like mad and not dropping any weight. Grrr I go for my 3rd fill tomorrow. I sure hope this one help my will power. I am having a hard time not eatting the whole cow. I am hungry. and want food. any my nutritionist is big on NOT counting calories/fat/carbs she just wants us to make healthy food choices. So I am trying. but getting discuraged. I sure hope this fill works.

Three months out with only a 2 pd weight loss, a week ago it was 4 Pd's (my scale) but I will only use my Dr's. scale as a true and accurate weight loss. the good news is I got a second fill, I really didn't want it but decided to have a small fill (.5cc)

I did not focus this month, have not been planning my meals, did not walk for nearly 2 weeks (due to illness) eating soft foods that require little or no chewing (so of course I ate more) I need to get back on track.

the good news is my fill went well, Doc was able to use a shorter needle, he tells me my sub-cutaneous stomach fat is shrinking. Darling Doc. is so encouraging and told me I am on track.

I will be setting a goal of 8 pds for the April.

im offically in love with my band :thumbup: following all the rules and working it as hard as i can and so far - 67!!! woohoo

53 pounds in 4 months...now that is exciting. My doctor is sooooo good about fills. I already have 5.5 CC's in my bad and that is with only two fills. I really think that is why I have been so sucessful. :thumbup:

:thumbup:wow we got couple bigger lossers... lol not in bad way :blink:

Everyone keep up the good work... you going to reach your goals sooner then you think but you gotta remember this isnt a couple month cure.

I'm down to 233 but I'm not going to write it down till I can stay at it for couple more days... I love the results i'm getting from going to gym everyday.... and wow its been 1month of going to gym every weekday :) except for couple miss days...

OK I got my 3rd fill today. OUCH this one hurt. I prefer the dr's scale. It is nicer then mine. by about 5 lbs. lol

He put another 2 cc in the band.

I have the 14cc band. weird I thought I had the 10cc band. lol

Pays to ask. But I have 10.5cc in a 14cc band.

I have been working out like crazy too. I have been to the gym 16 times so far this month and going today...and tomorrow...and probably saturday and sunday which will make it 20 times this month. lol

Everyone IS doing great! I keep getting discouraged because I'm not moving much . . . but it's still so much down from where I started! I told my family I don't want to see one treat or candy or cake or cookie or ANYTHING sweet laying around my house . . . if you have it - don't you DARE tell me . . . and I have GOT to get myself on track and staying there . . . no sweets in the beginning didn't bother me at all . . .a nd now I'm CARVING them . . . but being good. I just don't want it waved in front of my face anymore :) Also wish my bumm hip wasn't giving me trouble . . . exercising isn't going to happen . . . walking is hard enough . . . but I'm getting off at an earlier stop on my trolley on the way to work . . . and back to Water aerobics! Yea!

Does anyone know how to add a ticker to your signature? I went to edit profile, edit signature, added the URL and I get "invalid file" Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. For now I just copied and pasted the image but I'd like to be able to go back and change my progress.

Ugg.

We all hit that section where we are not losing. And it is ok. Our body is just adjusting. and We will start losing again.

Just keep doing what your doing and you will be good.

Cindy, all you do is where you created the ticker...it has about 2 or 3 lines that you copy and paste not the ticker itself but the lines. I cant think of what they are called.

If you paste those in your signiture when you update the ticker it will automatically update.

Ugg.

We all hit that section where we are not losing. And it is ok. Our body is just adjusting. and We will start losing again.

Just keep doing what your doing and you will be good.

This is so encouraging to me. My weight loss has been VERY. SLOW. over the past six weeks. I need to call for another fill, but you're exactly right. We can do everything right but our bodies are still adjusting and it might take a little while. I think my goals haven't been incredibly reasonable either. I'm still aiming for ONEderland by our family vacation in May (10 lbs to go) but it'll be okay if I don't make it. Much better to go at 20-something than at 244! :smile: