Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

Thanks..... I was so happy at my weigh in!!! I just love it!! Yes you can join us for the 22nd at the park....... Will you be seeing Dr. Hoffman again before we meet at the park? I'm so peped up with how good I feel and how this is so working for me at this point!! Thanks for the book info!!

WOW !! You go girl!!! I'm so glad that we cleared up the time for the 22nd ... 8:00am works for me ... I'll be there! Cynthnia, you should be very proud of yourself... keep it up! :thumbup:

Thanks...... Hey I hear your a good loser too!! LOL, LOL what's your total so far??? How's the boss doing?

I know I'm looking fowards to seeing everyone that day.

Cynthia, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are truly an inspiration!

Will you be at BGH on Friday?

NO I'm working that day....... I'm not all that up on this new meeting for new patients. What time and where is it??? Would you like for me to come? I sure can sneak away and spend some time with you guys!!! I don't mind at all...... I'm all out for supporting anyone in this wonderful world of banding!!! Let me know and I could meet you there!!

Thanks BigGurlx and LiveLoveLaugh for the info. I call Dr. Hoffman office today to set an appointment. Lisa was not there today but the person that was filling in for today was very helpful. I gave her all of my information and she said that she will have Lisa give me a call to set an appointment. I can not wait. I am hoping she calls me tomorrow. Thanks again I will keep you posted.

I have another question....lol call me Mr. Question

Can you tell me if your BMI is one of the requirements to be approved?

and What is the minimum number?

You probably wont get this meessage in time but its Friday 7th at 10 am ...over at BGH. Someone from that office called me today while I was out. I think just to confirm the appointment. I hope to meet you there!

Dont bother with that website it was alittle hard to navigate. I went to the lapband website and got the requirements here they are

• You are at least 18 years old
  • You are at least 100 pounds overweight or your BMI is 40 or higher (or at least 35 if you have one or more comorbidities - weight-related health conditions - such as type 2 diabetes)

Juan1026 - Hey yeah my BMI was a hugh factor in me me getting approved for surgery. They like to see 40 or above but would consider 35 with other factors like addressed above. I was 411 and since my BMI was over 60 they (not Hoffman) recommend Bypass over Lap-band. Dr. Hoffman was really in my corner and was right there by my side helping me to believe in the band and that I should not stray from my decision that I made before coming in to see him. I had lost weight on Weight Watchers prior twice (over 150 each time) I knew I could lose just couldn't keep it off for long periods of time.

How is everyone doing? Haven't heard from anyone lately? Cynthia, did you end up getting a fill that day, i'm sure you didn't ... your loosing alot of weight, way to go!!! Still on for the 22nd of March for the Bandster Walk?

Did you meet Dr. Hoffman or were you just with Barb? I'm excited for you, this was the BEST thing I ever did for myself!!

This time I only met with Barb. I have met Dr. Hoffman before and really like him.

Hey how is everyone doing? I JUST got my application in the mail the other day and have an appointment to meet with my doctor for a referal on March 27th! AAAHHH.. This will not be in time to get to that April seminar i'm afraid. Wow this is gonna be a long process :angry_smile:

Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hi and I hope all is well!

-Lisa