Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

HI a, China, glad your doing well.. I have been having problems with the band so I am trying to get the sleeve aproved.. seems like some of the girls are having better luck with the sleeve than the band... keep us posted...

BGX-- I am calling LLL tomorrow.... maybe we can meet together with her... what is your schedule ??I am in Bflo mondays, wednesdays and fridays..

HI a, China, glad your doing well.. I have been having problems with the band so I am trying to get the sleeve aproved.. seems like some of the girls are having better luck with the sleeve than the band... keep us posted...

BGX-- I am calling LLL tomorrow.... maybe we can meet together with her... what is your schedule ??I am in Bflo mondays, wednesdays and fridays..

Well tomorrow I have to have a PPD done in the morning then take my aunt to her Dr appt at 2pm... I should have some time between 10:30 and 1:00pm to get together. Also, Wed and Friday after 1pm would be good for me.

hey everyone im here. im doing ok glad to see everyone is doing great. i still have my band however i dont have any thing in it. but, im doing ok. i see a few of ya have gotten the sleeve how is that goin for you. and how does it differ from the band.

Hi China,

Glad to see you are still here and doing ok.

where is everyone ??

Where is everyone, this site has gone cold, it's too bad. Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!:hurray:

Where is everyone, this site has gone cold, it's too bad. Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!:hurray:

hey Vicki, hope all is well with you and yours.,, its been a crazy week.. will get together soon hopefully..after Yvette has her surgery I guess.. we'll talk..

shar

Happy Holidays to everyone..

hey Vicki, hope all is well with you and yours.,, its been a crazy week.. will get together soon hopefully..after Yvette has her surgery I guess.. we'll talk..

shar

Hey shar, yeah, been crazy here too, and leaving for my daughter in Georgia next week for a week. will hopefully get to talk after that, take care, vicki

shar

We can get together I guess after Vicki returns from her Ga trip.

Well tomorrow is gall bladder removal day :blink: Hopefully all will go well. :rolleyes:

Hey shar, yeah, been crazy here too, and leaving for my daughter in Georgia next week for a week. will hopefully get to talk after that, take care, vicki

Hey Vicki,

hopefully the weather will be nice you next week. Compared to up here, it should be nice and warm.

Hey Vicki,

hopefully the weather will be nice you next week. Compared to up here, it should be nice and warm.

I guess warmer than here, but it can get cold there too, one day my daughter said it was thirty and they had an ice storm and then 2 days later it was in the fifties, going to savannah the day after x-mas and its 4 hours south of where she lives, we will be there for four nights so hopefully it will be warmer there..

dont worry about the gallbladder, everyone i talk too says its a piece of cake, i will call you later tom. and see how your doing. you'll be fine, i am praying for you.....:D

I guess warmer than here, but it can get cold there too, one day my daughter said it was thirty and they had an ice storm and then 2 days later it was in the fifties, going to savannah the day after x-mas and its 4 hours south of where she lives, we will be there for four nights so hopefully it will be warmer there..

dont worry about the gallbladder, everyone i talk too says its a piece of cake, i will call you later tom. and see how your doing. you'll be fine, i am praying for you.....:D

Hi everyone I have had nausea and pelvic pain I also missed my period this month but the blood test say I'm not pregnant. Can the band cause any of this?

Hi everyone I have had nausea and pelvic pain I also missed my period this month but the blood test say I'm not pregnant. Can the band cause any of this?

the band is actually kind of between your breasts.. like at the breast bone ..Sounds like your symtoms are too far low for the band to be involved, but, I would call Hoffman or Posner's office and find out first.. don't let it go.. Good luck... let me know how you made out...

dont worry about the gallbladder, everyone i talk too says its a piece of cake

It was'nt as bad as I thought it would be. Dr. H. said everything went perfect. I did have more than one large stone (not sure how many). The only thing I had problems with was when they put the tube down my throat...Really bruised it :( But aaannnyyywaaayyys everything went great :)

Hope you're having a safe and fun trip! Let us know when you get back so that we can plan to get together before me and shar's surgeries.