Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

I was there for awhile..played with your little grandson but y'all was takin too long so and I had to go take care of some other business. Sorry I did'nt get a chance to say goodbye.

Vicki, you really look good! Look like you losing weight already!

thanks BG, you'll be on the losers bench soon :() It did take a while before Jeannie came in and then some more time with her..sorry i missed ya before you left...:thumbup:(

Yeah that sounds like a lot of work! Blended it up..watery...meshed food does'nt sound too appealing :thumbup:

Yeah, when she told me to take cottage cheese and put it in the blender with Water or milk and then put it in a mesh strainer and drink what comes thru, i though UH, NO, I dont think so..ewwwwwwww:drool:

OMG...hahahahahahahhahahahahah that was hysterical...:thumbup: :( :wink5: :lol2:

LMAO! That was funny.. I had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard :tt2: He almost cursed! LOL

LMAO! That was funny.. I had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard :thumbup: He almost cursed! LOL

I have to say that was about as funny as it comes ....:(

hey Vickie, glad you made out ok... I can't wait until the 29th to see what is what !! Can't you just have some creamed Soups like Tomato or brocoli and just blend it instead of doing all that crap.. doesn't sound too appetizing to me.. But I will do it if I need to..

BGX -- sounds like Val started something here !! good luck.. when will you find out what your doing ? or have you already decided ?

That u-tube video was hysterical..

hey Vickie, glad you made out ok... I can't wait until the 29th to see what is what !! Can't you just have some creamed Soups like Tomato or brocoli and just blend it instead of doing all that crap.. doesn't sound too appetizing to me.. But I will do it if I need to..

BGX -- sounds like Val started something here !! good luck.. when will you find out what your doing ? or have you already decided ?

Thanks NBG, i tried doing cheddar Soup from campbells and i put a full can of skim milk and it was too thick so i added more milk and i took two bites and put it down the garbage disposal it tasted bad to me. i do have other creamed soups, but i usually eat them the way they are and to thin it to just more than the consisancy i am doing now, which is clear fluids, it just altered the taste, or maybe it was me. some people say their taste changed after the surgery, im not sure if thats what it is, im not really hungry honestly so maybe that is a factor , so, to make a long story short, i am back to protien shakes and in one week, i can do puree, so i will just hold off. :thumbup:

PS i aso bought a bunch of baby food, forget it she said that was too thick to so to thin it out, i tried the bananas with orange juice and ewwwwwwww..... so im hoping thy take all the rest back, cause if i couldnt do bananas, im not doing chicken and turkey thined with broth...just cant do it....

Edited by vicki s

that is gross....i used baby food

i just did the liquids for the 2 weeks then went to the pureed. thats better then what they want u to do....yuck, i think id rather not eat. when i had mine, i guess it was early on so they didnt have u do that stuff...lucky me

omg vette that was hysterical

i just did the liquids for the 2 weeks then went to the pureed. thats better then what they want u to do....yuck, i think id rather not eat. when i had mine, i guess it was early on so they didnt have u do that stuff...lucky me

Thats what I'm doing, liquids for 1 more week, i too would rather not eat LOL......who in their right mind could eat like that. yuck is right...i cant even do the baby food.:rolleyes2:

Thanks NBG, i tried doing cheddar Soup from campbells and i put a full can of skim milk and it was too thick so i added more milk and i took two bites and put it down the garbage disposal it tasted bad to me. i do have other creamed Soups, but i usually eat them the way they are and to thin it to just more than the consisancy i am doing now, which is clear fluids, it just altered the taste, or maybe it was me. some people say their taste changed after the surgery, im not sure if thats what it is, im not really hungry honestly so maybe that is a factor , so, to make a long story short, i am back to protien shakes and in one week, i can do puree, so i will just hold off. :rolleyes2:

PS i aso bought a bunch of baby food, forget it she said that was too thick to so to thin it out, i tried the bananas with orange juice and ewwwwwwww..... so im hoping thy take all the rest back, cause if i couldnt do bananas, im not doing chicken and turkey thined with broth...just cant do it....

Could you do Jello the first 10 days or was that too solid?

What did she say about yogurt and pudding? Are you able to do those?

Orange juice and bananas sound yummy to me! Blend them up like a smoothie and a little vanilla yogurt to it to make it taste more like a creme cycle:tongue_smilie:

Why not buy the chicken soup and beef soups with the clear broth...strain them and just have the broth. Even go to the Chinese resturaunt and other the egg drop soup and strain it.. Or that dumpling soup and remove the dumplings.

Edited by BigGurlX

I'll know more when I go back on the 30th of this month but i'm pretty much 98% sure i'm going to do it. The other 2% is nerves.

That vid was too funny!

Has anyone heard from China ?? wonder how she is doing..:rolleyes2:

I wonder how she is doing too. I have'nt spoken with her in a long time. I know she also was having problems with her band. I bet she would probably be interested in the sleeve as well.

well, I know that before I start with that baby food stuff, I would probably live on Protein Shakes for the duration of clear and pureed crap..

Yeah, I hope China is ok.. wonder if she would be interested.. I know she had problems with the band early on.. she may be interested in this new journey of ours..

good luck you guys.. if I don't talk to you before I leave for my vacation.. I will talk to you when I get back on the 22nd..

well, I know that before I start with that baby food stuff, I would probably live on Protein Shakes for the duration of clear and pureed crap..

Yeah, I hope China is ok.. wonder if she would be interested.. I know she had problems with the band early on.. she may be interested in this new journey of ours..

good luck you guys.. if I don't talk to you before I leave for my vacation.. I will talk to you when I get back on the 22nd..

have fun and dont get towed back by tug boats, no airconditioning , no toilets, and have to eat spam before you get sleeved LOL