Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Aaron Hoffman - Lap Band done in Buffalo, NY (Dr. Hoffman)

Good morning gals

didn't sleep much at all last night... I'm right back to where I don't want to be.

Still holding my own and have not lost an ounce. I go back to nutritionist on the 2nd, that can't come soon enough.

hav a great day

ITS MONDAY AND A NEW DAY... make it a good one

Same here Vicki, I went to the old country buffet today and had a good time hehe..the fried chicken was off da hook!

I do'nt really diet on the weekends. Tomorrow is my day to start.

OMG Biggurl, that is where I was (ashamed of myself) :biggrin:. the one on transit rd around 4 pm...did we dine together? for the first year after surgery, i could go in there and eat sensible, and skip the sf ice cream, but not anymore, i need to stay out of there!!!! it was goooood though..:smile2:

Ya know whats funny? I usually lose more weight on the weekends than on the week days b/c I to busy with life to stop and eat. During the week Im at work and I get bored and eat too much. Well whatever works Im at my lowest weight ever so Im going to keep plugging away.

Talk to you soon

Rain

veronica,

3lbs isnt that bad Im sure you may have done worse on previous vacations. I know I have. Just jump on the weight loss halloween band wagon and you will be all set.

Ya know whats funny? I usually lose more weight on the weekends than on the week days b/c I to busy with life to stop and eat. During the week Im at work and I get bored and eat too much. Well whatever works Im at my lowest weight ever so Im going to keep plugging away.

Talk to you soon

Rain

I am just the opposite Rain, m-th, I feel in control but Fri,sat and Sun all I do is run around with the other half and he loves to eat, usually all u can eat places like the courntry buffet or all u can eat china, I used to do well but after that first unfill back in june I went all out and I don't have the willpower I used to have. I am doing ok, just not as well as i would like.

OMG Biggurl, that is where I was (ashamed of myself) :biggrin:. the one on transit rd around 4 pm...did we dine together? for the first year after surgery, i could go in there and eat sensible, and skip the sf ice cream, but not anymore, i need to stay out of there!!!! it was goooood though..:smile2:

I went to the one on Niagara Falls Bloulevard...The on Transit is good too. Before surgery I would go there at least twice a week!

I have not been to a buffet since being banded I hate not to be able to eat my monies worth!!! And Im glad that b/c of the band I physically cant. (or Im not willing to see if I can) I stay away but now you girls have made me hungry.

Hello buffalo friends. I attended the seminar with my hubby. Somewhat informative. I am trying to get a surgery date before december...we shall see if that happens. Did anyone use Dr. Posner? My brother (a plastic surgeon) said that posner has a better surgical record than hoffman but hoffman just seems so much more personable (not to mention hot). Any feedback?

Who else was at the 9/17 seminar?

Hi reneedw, I'm scheduled with Posner but my appointment with him is 10/29. i'm a bit leary because everyone loves Hoffman sooooo much, but what's done is done :biggrin:

I had my 3 hr appointment on 9/16, was down 5lbs from when I went to be weighed in. I need to lose 10 more by my appointment with Posner.....wish me luck :smile2:

i just refuse to go to buffets...never liked them before cuz i ate too much and now cant eat enough to make it worth it

mkat,

its funny i originally was referred to poswner but they assigned me to hoffman. i think dr posner is good too but dr hoffman does have a good bedside manner

mkat,

Good luck with the appt! I don't have my appt yet. OK this is an AWFUL question to ask but since I am so eager to just get the surgery date, can you put weights on when they weigh you? I know...awful. How do they weigh you? With a gown or just regular clothes?

mkat,

Good luck with the appt! I don't have my appt yet. OK this is an AWFUL question to ask but since I am so eager to just get the surgery date, can you put weights on when they weigh you? I know...awful. How do they weigh you? With a gown or just regular clothes?

Regular clothes, shoes off. why would u want to put weights on?:biggrin:

so that when I go for the follow up I won't have to worry about losing the pre-op weight. I know...crazy. I am just at that point where I want the damn surgery already! I just came off the SB diet, lost 30 and gained it back. The thought of having to go back on it, lose weight to get my appt is just daunting. Obviously, I won't wear weights but I will say, it's tempting!

so that when I go for the follow up I won't have to worry about losing the pre-op weight. I know...crazy. I am just at that point where I want the damn surgery already! I just came off the SB diet, lost 30 and gained it back. The thought of having to go back on it, lose weight to get my appt is just daunting. Obviously, I won't wear weights but I will say, it's tempting!

they won't hold you to the exact number on the scale, but they do want u to detox from the carbs and shrink your liver before surg. you'll do fine, when they give u the surgery date, it will be as long as your weight loss attemp is valid and you show you are really trying.

i just refuse to go to buffets...never liked them before cuz i ate too much and now cant eat enough to make it worth it

I hear u Val, if it weren't for my other half, I would never enter a buffet again. It is just to tempting...:biggrin: