Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Central Ohio Get Together - March 8, 2008

We are all thinking along the same lines. I will see what the weather looks like tomorrow a.m. to see if I can make it. I'd love to see you fellow bandsters.

I don't think the Easter weekend is very good for most people, I definitely would be post surgery just 5 days at that point and probably wouldn't get out.

I really hope the roads clear by noon tomorrow so I can get to the meeting. I have been really looking forward to this. If we have to cancil

I think we should reschedule it. Any Saturday afternoon is great with me!!! Really looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Yes, we should definitely reschedule it if tomorrow doesn't happen. I'm so hoping it does, I am really looking forward to it! Wonder if we could re-schedule for Sunday?

We are all thinking along the same lines. I will see what the weather looks like tomorrow a.m. to see if I can make it. I'd love to see you fellow bandsters.

I don't think the Easter weekend is very good for most people, I definitely would be post surgery just 5 days at that point and probably wouldn't get out.

I know it's not... I was just trying to space it out enough from the Fashion show on the 7th.... of course I'd love to meet each week so I'm pretty open. I unfortunately can't do it next weekend because I'll be in Nashville. I can do it on Sunday of this week though... if tomorrow doesn't work out.

Hi everyone!

I will not be coming tomorrow due to the weather. I have a 2 hour drive one way and I just don't want to risk it. If you reschedule, just let me know. Sundays will not work for me, sorry! Hope to see you all soon!

Carol

Hi everyone!

I will not be coming tomorrow due to the weather. I have a 2 hour drive one way and I just don't want to risk it. If you reschedule, just let me know. Sundays will not work for me, sorry! Hope to see you all soon!

Carol

Totally understandable! I will definitely post if it doesn't happen tomorrow and figure out when we will reschedule.

do you think tomorrow will still be a go in view of the blizzard? I live just around the corner from Polaris.

At this point I'd say it's a maybe... I will most likely still go. I'm not too far from Polaris. The news just said that the worst of the snow should be over by 9am... I figure roads will be fine by 2pm if that's the case. I'll play like the school board and check the roads tomorrow and then post here around noonish.

Thanks Heather. It looks like the weather forecast is pretty good on this one. I easily have 4-6 inches and drifting big time out here in the rural area where I am in Delaware County east of Westerville.

God Bless my neighbor--he and his son came over with ATVs with a snow blade on and did my whole 250 foot driveway. What a blessing to have great neighbors.

Looking out the window at my house on the edge of the Delaware county border it didn't look "as bad" as it is. We still had Patches of grass that you could see and my patio table had NOTHING on it. Well, we bundled up and took the dogs out and the snow was as deep as my boot in some areas. Crazy... we easily got about 4 inches and then it blew into larger drifts. Took my son, daughter and I to get everything shoveled. I'm sure we'll have more to do in the morning... but it was too pretty and too much fun to resist going out to play. LOL

I really truly hope this is our last big snow of the season. I'm so over winter right now. I want warmth and the ability to spend time outside un-bundled!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all is over come morning... hope to see you tomorrow!

I don't think I'm gonn venture out tomorrow unless it gets way better. Supposed to get worse after midnight tonight. sunday will work for me if I can get out of my driveway. I live in Union county in the country so it's pretty dicey out here. Let me know if you can.

I don't blame you if it's bad! I wouldn't go out either. I'm thinking positive thoughts and planning for tomorrow to be way better than today :-)

Even though none of you know who the heck I am, I'm gonna try to make it tomorrow. Have not yet had any surgery, but have TONS of questions. Hope to meet some of you tomorrow!

I have been looking forward to this all week long! I think the meetings are such a cool idea, and I have been really excited. I am a complete weather geek, and it isn't looking good for tomorrow. We are under our first blizzard warning in over a decade, and they are anticipating over a foot of snow. I live on the far east side, and I don't think that I will be able to make it. Please let me know if you reschedule for this month!

TooFat4Ever:

Please check the board before going. I'd hate for you to be traveling in this weather. I don't know if anyone will make it there! Please feel free to ask any questions here if you feel comfortable or PM one of us. (Listen to me, I sound like I know something! haha) I'm not yet banded, but I've gotten a lot of support from everyone here and I had a ton of questions too. Great group!

Carol

I also think we should postpone to another date - just spent 2 hours with a snowblower getting about 16 inches of snow off my drive so I can get to the street and its still coming down hard.

I agree that we should postpone. I'm up for moving it to tomorrow if that works. We're under a blizzard warning until 4pm. I doubt the road crews will get anything done to the roads much before then. Also, Polaris is on a 2 hour delay... not even opening until noon.

I'll be at the mall tomorrow (Sunday) at 2pm if anyone can make it to meet me.

Hi guys --- I'm going to skip today. We've got about 18" on the ground right now - and it's still coming down. With the calls for near blizzard conditions, I'm going to take a pass for today. If you all do meet, hope you have a wonderful time.