Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

YOU KNOW YOUR "FAT" WHEN.............

I am laughing so hard I can't stand it. This just made my day! I'm still working on getting my stuff together for insurance and it's been a trial (especially the six month supervised diet part). I can't wait to become a bandster so that nearly every one of these things don't apply to me!! As it stands, I can't believe these are all things I/we deal with on a regular basis simply because we've obese. I never really thought about the fact that thin people don't even have to consider the size of the restaurant booth or the fact that the seat belt barely buckles (and with a jacket, forget about it).

Thanks for brightening my day!

Shannon

When you have resulted into buying extentions for your Bra!

When your getting a "Pap Smear" and you can't see the doctor!

When you catch yourself smuggling food out of the buffet "all you can eat" resteraunt!

You know your Fat when!!!!!!!

You always have to be on the bottom when having sex so you don't squash your partner.

Pat

Wow this is a great site........I can so identify with the bathroom stall, worrying whether a chair will break (stool story too), toenail story, (waxing bikini area totally out too, because you can't see it anymore. Fidget, yes, I know the not looking in the mirror, or at least not looking in a full length mirror.

To add, Having pants wear out in the inner thighs first because of your leg flab

Not booking plane flights because I was afraid I would not be able to fit in a seat next to a stranger. Always asking for an aisle seat even though I wanted the window.

Being in a bathroom stall and not being able to get out, or it being so tight, the toliet paper roll sat on your lap

I really needed this posting today!

When you start "putting off" shaving your legs because it is just too hard anymore to bend over and get it done, so you just wear pants.

The stewardess doesn't wait to be asked for the seatbelt extension, it is just delivered to you.

You order a coke at a restraunt and the waiter says, "diet ok?"

When you have to start using antifungal spray or ointment between the folds.

When you cant find scales that go past your weight range.

When your stomach is bigger than your boobs!

When you are normally shorter than someone, but when you sit next to them you are taller because you have so much ASS cusion!!!

When you try to sink in your gut, and nothing really happens!

When the fat pad on your pubic area is so big, that it over takes the possibility of ever finding your genitals!!!

Roxanna, YOUR KILLING ME!!

How 'bout when you can't wipe yourself, in a pubic toilet, 'cause you can't spread your legs.

Or getting caught in the stall between the door and the wall.

Or opening doors before your hand even has a chance to reach for the handle...

I'm going to miss closing my kitchen drawers just by turning around....swosh, look no hands

When taking a bath you divide the tub into two separate ponds, like you can pull the plug, but until you get up the Water behind you doesn't move.... nsv: My @$$ no longer touches both sides!! Water can actually swirl all the way around me!

When you stand up after sitting in a chair with arms and the chair is stuck to your butt and you swing around coming close to taking out the entire back row...*humiliating*

When your hubby mistakes a fat roll for your boobies ...*exasperated or disgusted, your choice*

When the teenage boy at Astro World has to leap, shove and perform arobics just to get your buckle to snap ...*petrified*

when you go to the Movie's and have to sit on a park bench!

when you go to the car wash too get cleaned up!

when you go to your sister's house for dinner and she give's you your own Pie, gallon milk cookie's.

or she has to brib you with a pack of cookie's to come over visit.

what else?

this is a bad one when you have to use a bed sheet for a shirt.

when all the cloth you have are sweat shirt's sweat pant's.

when every one know's you name at fast food place.

when the owner of the all you can eat buffet start's crying when you come to the door and try's to tell you that they are closing early!

last one is when the atlis company want's to use your head for a bill board...

well every one take care most of all god bless!