Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LBT Official Cookbook?

Think it's a great idea where can I send the money I will need atleast 4 copies.LOL 2 for me and 2 to lend to friends who never return my cookbooks .

I also love "regular people" cookbooks. Tried and true recipes.< /p>

Angie, maybe you've already thought of this, but it would be really nice to have the nutritional values if possible. Oh, and be sure to COA for postage for those of us who buy one!!

Maybe a couple dozen so far, but there's no such thing as too many so bring em on!!

At this point I'm leaning toward just making it a PDF file and then emailing it to whomever wants it. Then you can just print it off / have it printed and let your local printer put a plastic binder on it. Saves on shipping cost, and less work for me.

The bigger the better!

I would also like a copy of the cookbook however you decide to do it! Thanks for the efforts - they are appreciated!

I'm excited that everyone wants a book. But if you don't contribute, it's not going to be much of a book. :tongue: Right now I have about 8 people that sent recipes.< /p>

:shades_smile:Angie

I'd like a cookbook also!!! :blushing:I'd send recipes but I don't cook:embaressed_smile:....lol....that's part of my problem!! So this book would be really special for me!!! Thanks for your idea and your time that you are taking to make the book.

:tea:

I thought about that today as well, as I was trying to start figuring out my menu today.. even though I won't be banded for another 7 weeks.. LOL!

I would love a cookbook as well... if you could send it to Brooklynqueen777@yahoo.com I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Wanda

I don't cook either. I buy a chicken that's already cooked from Walmart and it takes me about a week to eat it. I would like a cook book, but I don't have any recipes to share. I make meatloaf out of turkey burger, but I am sure that everyone has their own favorite meat loaf recipe.

I'm not yet banded, but when I am, I plan to have small portions of food I can eat frozen ahead of time. How about checking out the recipes on the reciipes thread??

Count me in on the cookbook!!!!!!!!!!:lol: I haven't been banned Yet but would love to contribute. Just let me know where, when, how you was the recipes sent. Thanks for idea!! GaLina

Hello Fellow Lap Banders,

I have been going through recipes on this site, but sometimes it is hard to find anything for all the comments in between. I am not saying I don't enjoy the comments, but sometimes it would be good to go straight to your recipes. Soooooooo, I have created an online database where we can share our recipes and see each others recipes. It is still in the infancy stage, but feel free to go to the following address and enter any recipes you would like. I have also included an upload choice for those of you who would like to include images of your creations.

Zoho Creator - Online Database Application

Good luck.:biggrin2:

I am gettign banded tomorrow, so it will be a little while before starting eating real food again, however if you are still looking at making a cookbook, I would be very interested getting a copy, or you could e-mail me at gulby66@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

I would like a cook book too! Please let me know how I can help out with this effort.