Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nymphs - How many fills have you had?

I know it varies from person to person, but I'm curious as to how many fills my fellow nymphs have had?

I have had one, my second is scheduled for later this week.

Thanks in advance

Amy

2...with a decent amount of restriction. I'm up to 6.5cc in a 10cc band.

I'm going for my 3rd fill tomorrow. Currently have 5cc in a 10cc band with very little restriction.

Sades, I think we should be getting close now to our first level of restriction. Let me know how you make out tomorrow and how it goes the first few days after, as you figure out if this one works!

I have to wait until 2/13 now for my next appt. This last fill didn't get me there yet.

Are you getting nervous about the fill that will restrict you? I am a little nervous, as now that we get closer, I want restriction, but not too much and if they give me 1cc, maybe I'll really only need .5 cc. And if liquids go down, but we have a lot of trouble with soft or solid food, that might hurt.

I can still eat a cup of food or more at one time and I'm not getting a full feeling for a long enough time between meals.

I had my only fill a month ago, with no restriction that I can feel. I haven't scheduled another one (90-mile drive) because I am still losing and I am not very hungry.

I really don't want to be one of those people that PB all the time and have a giant list of things they can't eat. I would be happy to lose an average on 1 to 2 pounds a week and have fun doing it.

I've had 3 fills and I have good restriction with 4.5cc's in a 10cc band. I got my 3rd fill last Wednesday and I've lost 4 pounds in 5 days. It feels great to eat a small amount of food and be satisfied for several hours. It is much different than before. I now have to sip Water. My Protein Shake took a while to go down this morning. I now know what true restriction is. You all will be there soon.

Sades, I think we should be getting close now to our first level of restriction. Let me know how you make out tomorrow and how it goes the first few days after, as you figure out if this one works!

I have to wait until 2/13 now for my next appt. This last fill didn't get me there yet.

Are you getting nervous about the fill that will restrict you? I am a little nervous, as now that we get closer, I want restriction, but not too much and if they give me 1cc, maybe I'll really only need .5 cc. And if liquids go down, but we have a lot of trouble with soft or solid food, that might hurt.

I can still eat a cup of food or more at one time and I'm not getting a full feeling for a long enough time between meals.

Shortgal, I have to say I am a little nervous but excited at the same time. I really want to get back to eating small amounts and losing weight but I also fear that the restriction might be so much that I can't eat some of the things I can now. I'm willing to take the risk though. I'll let you know how I go today.

Skinny Jill - can't wait until I'm there.

I've had 2 fills and getting another tomorrow - a total of 5 cc's? I'll have to ask the doc.

I had my second fill today. So seems like we are on similar schedules.

I know it varies from person to person, but I'm curious as to how many fills my fellow nymphs have had?

I have had one, my second is scheduled for later this week.

Thanks in advance

Amy

I have had one fill and the second is this week. Can't wait until I get it though want some type of restrictions. On the brighter side, I have lost 10lbs. in 5 weeks.

Cindy

I have had two fills. My second one was last Wednesday. Talk about a change. My band had 4 cc's at the time of surgery. In January I got 1.?? and then 1.?? last week. I can tell I'm just about/ if not at the sweet spot.

1 fill. I am going to call my dr. tomorrow for another fill. he wanted me to wait 6 weeks but i have been so hungry.

i work out daily and only eat about 1000 calories. cant wait to lose the hunger.

I have had no fills. I guess I am a lucky one who has had restriction right from the beginning. Once I started on solids, my hunger was GONE. The only time that I feel hungry is when I stay up really late at night and I have gone 7 or 8 hours since eating dinner. Other than that, I have zero hunger. I have not swayed from plan once...yet (I'm sure the day will come).

I have never tried to eat more than we should, and I'm not sure if I could...I just don't want to try it. I measure and weigh all of my food and I only eat what is on my plate and I feel perfectly and wonderfully satisfied.

Of course I wait an hour to drink after I have eaten and often when I start to drink, I can feel it pooling a bit in the upper portion of my stomach where my food is still sitting. This is another way that I know I have restriction. I have not pb'd, no vomiting, no sliming...basically nothing but success so far.

For me, this is all like a miracle. To go from ravenously hungry ALL THE TIME, to no hunger is absolutely incredible.

I don't plan to have a fill until I need it. There are so many risks to keeping the band too tight that I feel absolutely fortunate to not need a fill at this time.