Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Slow Losers Unite!

I know, I did join a gym last year but I drive an hour one way to work and the gym is about halfway on the way home. Seems like most nights I feel too tired to stop by.

I am very lucky that I don't have to work full time. I go to the gym in the mornings and go to work in the afternoons. I know there is no way I would be as diligent if I had to work full time.

yeah, working full time, driving at least two hours a day (or more depending on traffic) and I work a second job on the weekends. Doesn't leave much time OR ENERGY!

candy you poor thing! I don't envy you at all. I work part time and that's enough for me! But just keep trudging along and you'll get to where you want to be!

I've narrowed my wedding dress choices down to two. They are both soooo pretty and I can't decide. They are both around the same price, too! Is there any way I can post the pictures of me in the dresses on this forum so you ladies can tell me which one you like best? Also, the last time I tried on clothes I was a size 26. It's been a while and wedding dresses have been the first thing I've tried on in months. My perfect size?.....22!!!! Both dresses that I'm choosing from are a 22! I'm so excited about that! I felt so beautiful trying them on! I even tried on a size 20 that was a little tight but I got it zippered! How cool is that?!! It feels great!!

Hope everyone is well!

I have been very busy and have not been on here in a month or so but i wanted to drop in and say hi and hope everyone is still losing. i also updated my signature somewhat and i wanted to see if it worked. i hate those url's when the don't convert to my lovely pics. I have lost 3 lbs i believe since last time i was on. it was not easy but somehow it came off. i have not been exercising like i should BUT i am starting with a personal trainer tommorrow. i'm excited but dreading it because i will be huffin & a puffin and that hurts. i live 80 miles from this trainer but i will be working and staying in that area for awhile so i thought why not? maybe by the time this temporary job is over i will have gotten in the groove of working out and i wilkl continue at home. we have no trainers here where i live so i have to grab this moment. better go, keep up the good work everyone and we will all go to the tropics together when we all reach our goal. how's that for an incentive. maybe i'll win the lottery and pay everyone's way, now that sounds great. see ya:thumbup:

NJ Girl, Can you take a picture with a digital camera? I would love to see your wedding dress!

Exercise is not my strong point either. For years, I look at the piddly amount of calories expended on 30 minutes and got discouraged. Still do actually. There is an article in our local paper about exercise and the harm people are doing to themselves because of over exercising. Joint damage, etc.

Now I exercise moderately by walking on a treadmill and view it as a good cardio workout and not a weight loosing workout. I view my 1 cup of food per meal as my weight loss program. So far the distinction is working. Slowly, but working. Doddie

I exercise because when I don't, I find myself moody and grumpy. I was on anti depressants for years, and I was so happy to be able to go off of them. I have problems with my liver, and those anti depressants were not good for my liver.

It made me really happy to go off of them, and I haven't needed them this past 4 years since I joined a gym.

Hi everyone, just thought I would check in and say hi. I don't know why but I am pretty bummed today. Ever have one of those days that you just feel blah and not pretty at all? I even got a compliment today on how good I look since I have lost some weight but it just rolled off my shoulder and I feel flat out 'ugly'.

I am doing good so far today sticking on plan and I am going to curves in a few minutes but geez, I need something to pick my morale up.

Hi everyone, just thought I would check in and say hi. I don't know why but I am pretty bummed today.

I am doing good so far today sticking on plan and I am going to curves in a few minutes but geez, I need something to pick my morale up.

You're doing great! You've lost a lot of weight. You must be in a lot smaller sizes now.:crying:

I like shopping in the thrift stores when I want something new. I can't afford to go shopping. Even the clearance sales are no good when the stuff

gets too big.

After curves give yourself a treat (not food). ie get your hair done, buy a new bit of clothing, get a manicure, whatever it takes. Doddie

NJ gal in VA,

How wonderful! Thats so exciting, yes please send the pictures!! Please I would love to see them. If you can't post them on here PLEASE send them to my e-mail wishes4444@aol.com. My daughter is getting married July 2009 she was trying on dresses this past friday. She is on WW and is down 62 lbs. She went from a 26 to a tight 20 as well!

You should be so proud that is a wonderful loss. See it's not just pounds but inches as well! Keep up the great work and send those pictures!

Best Wishes!

NJ Girl, Can you take a picture with a digital camera? I would love to see your wedding dress!

We did that and printed them out on photo paper. I scanned them to my computer but i just need to know how to post them on here if that's possible.

Wishes, that's so great for your daughter! She sounds just like me!! It's so nice to be in a smaller size for the first time since before I got pregnant...lol!

I will try and put the pictures up if I can. If not, I will try and send them to your email, wishes.

Nonad, I'm holding you to that offer if you win the lotto!! LOL!!! :biggrin2:

Ok! I posted the pictures in an album on my profile. Just click on my screenname in any of my posts and go to "view profile". Go down to the album entitled "the final two" and click on it. You should see my pics. Let me know what you all think. The first one is from a place called Annie's Room. The second is from David's Bridal and there's 2 shots of that one-one shot from the front and one from the side. The ribbon around it is my color theme. Tell me which one you all like best and why and I'll tell you which one I'm leaning towards (don't want to influence your decision...lol!)

Ok! I posted the pictures in an album on my profile. Just click on my screenname in any of my posts and go to "view profile". Go down to the album entitled "the final two" and click on it. You should see my pics. Let me know what you all think. The first one is from a place called Annie's Room. The second is from David's Bridal and there's 2 shots of that one-one shot from the front and one from the side. The ribbon around it is my color theme. Tell me which one you all like best and why and I'll tell you which one I'm leaning towards (don't want to influence your decision...lol!)

By the way, if you click on the actual photos they should get bigger so you can see them better!