Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady Losers 4ever!

Thanks Faith. After today I am NOT happy at all...

Dr wants to talk about revision already. He is not happy so far with my breasts and wants to discuss it in Sept. He is anticipating now that he will want a revision. BTW, who has to pay for that????

He also told me my port is what it is. Literally it looks like I have a baby's foot or hand sticking out. It hurts like hell as well. I asked if I should talk to my surgeon, he told me no. He said the surgery will be hard for a revsion and it isn't on the table now. I understand I need to be healthy, but I want to know NOW what my options are...grrr.....

Please remind me girls, this will be worth it someday right??

Once you've healed from this (no binder, really?), I'd absolutely talk with Hurley about a port revision. He shouldn't have put it where he did in the first place.

I just don't get why he says it is what it is. If it is painful and cosmetically not appealing, I'd think he would want to get it moved ASAP.

You probably need your fill level checked by now, don't you? (wink wink) Maybe you should go for a fill (wink wink) and see what they say in Flint.

I do remember when Princess had her breasts done the PS said to give them a few months and see what they end up looking like before deciding on a revision. So I could understand his desire to wait until September, but I agree, who pays? If he's unhappy with HIS work, I'd think he should eat the cost of most of it (save for maybe the anesthesia fees).

Love ya and sooooo sorry you aren't feeling any better yet and got crappy news on top of it! I think ice cream might be in order.

Boo I'm really suprised you aren't wearing a binder too. As much as I hate mine and the spandex everything I've read says they help you to heal faster and eliminate swelling. But every doctor is different. Crazy he wants to revise already. Do you want them revised? Whats wrong with them now?

I am eating like a freaking pig! Yesterday I ate a bag of chips (lunch bag size) a Milky Way, a box of Hot Tamales and Mike and Ikes (flipping candy out the wazooo!) a chicken sandwich for lunch and 2 slices of pizza for supper. I could slap myself for the crap I've been choosing. I go Thursday for my adjustment - thank goodness! The first week wasnt' so bad since I had just had surgery but this is ridiculous. I'm a week late on my period so I'm not sure if I can blame TOM or not but I am out of control! I'm up 3 lbs and don't know if thats TOM or swelling or overeating!

Ginger I had that same feeling before my unfill - I'd wake up at night with this pressure, sit up and burp - I think I was too tight. I don't think you did any damage - surely the margaritas aren't hurting anything ... lets ask Boo... Hey Boo do margaritas hurt? LOL just teasing, as I recall you had a few with Claud.

lol...do margaritas hurt?? YES if you have too many! lol...but a few will never kill ya!

I feel weird without a binder as well. I feel like everyone has one but me. I tried an old Spanx on today and chickened out of it...lol....I wore it for like 5 mins and freaked out.

My boobs look fine to me, but maybe he sees something I don't. I posted post op pics on my PS thread. I had to upload them to makemeheal.com. Photobucket deleted them! WTF...lol....:confused2:

Got some news girls!!!!!!!!!!! I had my Ultrasound today and we are having a GIRL! GO PINK! We are thrilled and her name is Clarissa Marie! Everything looks great!

Hi girlfriends - BUSY here! Work, family and everything else inbetween. I took a pic this morning so thought I'd do a before and after pic. I love my flat belly! The before pic isn't my heaviest, that was Dec of 05. I think I was around 210, my highest being around 230 - today I'm around 152.

Jill - go PINK! YAY! I love babies! I bet you are excited. Clarissa is a beautiful name. I'm so happy for you.

Work has been crazy - I've been sick with a horrible cold - and my dd is graduating - tomorrow is her graduation from Vo-tech - Friday is High School graduation - plus dh is set on having a big garden this year, woohoo. so far he's done all of it but I've been trying to get in my flowers and do my own gardening too. I had a horrible bout of "too tightness" - threw up 3 sips of tea. Its just been crazy but I'll get back on soon. Love ya girlfriends!

post-211273-13813137170343_thumb.jpg

Steph--you really do look great! I am so happy!

I am calling today on the belly button hole. It is SOOOO gross, I want to throw up...lol...I don't want to go see them though. Do you think that skin could grow over the hole?? lol... I am sure it needs to be stiched back up, what a bummer....ugh...

:sad:

Wow, I thought I knew what restriction was...I was wrong. NOW I understand!! Wow! Steph, you look fantastic and Boo Boo, bummer on the belly button, keep us posted!!

lol Ginger, is it good or bad for you????

Belly button is no big deal they said. But they aren't the ones with tissue hanging out....blah....put a big bandage with neosporin on it. I could have done that myself! lol...

Where is my Claud??? Her snowflake misses her!

AND Brandi??? Wrapped up in a Marine??

AND VA??

AND Faith?

AND Nat?

AND???

AND everyone else??

BooBoo, I think it is good! I have to eat slower and take smaller bites. I had not really had to do that before to this extent. Able to eat hard food but need to take it slow and easy!

Yeah where is everyone - I guess they'll have to take our name away cuz we sure aren't STEADY anymore! Remember way back when Nat called us her steadies - humpf!

Boo I hope your belly button heals - does it hurt or are you numb there? Mine is numb. BTW I saw your pic in the shorts and halter -wow you look so good!

Gingerbug - I know what restriction is too! I was flipping out when I was throwing up liquids! After not having good restriction you really need to teach yourself to eat slowly, little bites and chew very well. Right now I don't have much restriction but I'll go back in for more in a week or two.

My baby graduates tomorrow night. We were at Bacularia ...lol.. or however you spell it! Its been a crazy month! Busy with something every night. One of these days its gotta calm down.