Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey 50 & over gang We have a new spot

I am pretty computer illiterate. As soon as DD is out of the hospital, I will be able to get some from her digital camera on here to send!

Playful Psychic!

Tell me about this clinical trial. I have a sister that might be interested. She has never been as high as me, but she has struggled and agonized with her weight all of her life. Thanks! SS

202.giff?id=9759Well, three more days. Going food shopping 7_1_104.giftoday for the next 3 weeks. Any advise would be appriciated. I can't believe it is actually going to happen, now I am getting really nervous.11679.giff?id=11679

Hey Carol

What are your food requirement - Clear Liquids or full liquids ?? I found homemade broth so much better than the canned or boxed stuff. Gas X strips - liquid Tylenol - SF Popcicles & I could have Healthy Choice SF Fudgecicle - Dannon Lite & fit yogurt... Jello (I am not a big jello person so I always forget that one)

Nerves are normal - I don't eat when I am nervouse so that was good for me the day before surgery when all I could have was clear broths :)

You will have all our prayers on Monday -

Hi I am Sharon, I wont get my first adjustment until April 29th. I am so hurgry. I dont know what to do about it. It doesnt help that I go into low blood sugars. Any suggestions.

Eat every 3 hours, but make it a High Protien source, low fat and low sugar...

This will stabalize your blood sugars and eliminate the spikes...

For example: 5-8 almonds, SF FF Yogurt, 1% or skim Cottage cheese snack Pak, Low fat Cheese Strings, Low fat Turkey Pepperettes, Veggies w/ Cream Cheese dip, Peanut Butter on Celery Ribs. Slice of HAM.

Don't be too hard on yourself, as this is a tricky time between fills and restriction.

Good luck :)

I made sure I had sf Jello and popsicles, lite & fit yogurt, I had the healthy request or redued fat campbells Soup, I would have the broth but not the veggies, meat and noodles. Don't forget your Vitamins, Calcium and multi bit. everyone says the flintstone gunnies are great. I opted for a generic children's chewable, and yuck... they are going to my grandson...

If you take medication regularly also have a pill crusher/cutter.

and of course a supply of Protein mixes and a blender or magic bullet to mix everything.

Good luck on Monday, you will do great :)

You guys are great,

Actually the first 3 weeks I am on full liquids(anything you can get thru a straw) Cream of wheat, oat meal, apple sauce, as long as it's something I don't have to chew.(puree)4_14_6.gif So I'm looking for some tastey suggestions. After that I'm on regular food. 4oz 3x aday.15_5_18.gifHas anyone tryed baby food????

Well, I'm to 2 days. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Janet,

I'm with you, never liked the meat or the veg., but the pears, peachs and apple sauce I liked, of course that was 33 yrs ago.

Thanks Janet,

I'm with you, never liked the meat or the veg., but the pears, peachs and apple sauce I liked, of course that was 33 yrs ago.

My son will be 37 in July :crying: and the last time I was exposed to baby food was w/GS who's now 17 - the 2 girls (GDs) didn't live with me so no exposure there - But I do remember that meat yuck yuck yuck from my son - maybe it's gotten better - I doubt it though :cry_smile:

Where is the 50 Gang - You all are so quite...

Ok - How was your Water intake today?? So far I have 50.70 ounces - 1 more bottle to go and will get that in before bed.

How's everyone doing on the exercise front today - I didn't cuz I had GD (4yrs) for a bit.

How's your food choices for the day - Here's mine

B- Dannon Lite & Fit vanilla Yogurt w/fresh strawberries

L - 1/2 c pinto Beans - 1/2 c maybe 3/4 c Barbacoa (shredded beef)

snack - 1/2 banana with PB 1 tsp

D- 4 oz catfish baked with Parmesan cheese on top - 1/2 c rice - 1 cup spinach

Snack - 1 snack pack of 100 c popcorn

Tomorrow - will be at the gym no later than 7:30 and do 3 miles on the treadmill - will burn 350 - 400 calories depending on the incline i do.

Come on report in on how you are doing - ask questions -

I'm still at work! (It's past 8 pm here.)

I'm still at work! (It's past 8 pm here.)

Sorry to hear that :cry_smile: - What time did you go in???

Sorry to hear that :cry_smile: - What time did you go in???

9:30am.

I'm home now though.