Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ladies......I need help with the girls!

girl i know just what ur talking about... i dont like the playtex as they give me that nice double D pine cone ti**y look ...SEXY lol...i wanted to agree with the just my size ...they are at Walmart and very comfy..and since ur still losing... not alot to spend ...hoping we'll all need new ones every couple of months!! gl ... keep them girls comfy!! :hippie:

Okay, glad someone else agrees abouts the "pine cone" boobies lol. I'll have to check out those at Wal-Mart. Thanks.

Oh! I forgot! When you go shopping, try to find a Vanity Fair full-figure posture-support bra. They're underwire, but the one I got is one of the most comfortable underwires that I've ever worn. You may be able to get a smaller size in it, too. I had to get a 40C, 'cause the 40D (the size I wore in other bras) was too big.

Thanks Laurend!

Oh, I'm glad you're back!

I just went to a LHB outlet and picked up a couple of Bali non-underwire bras that had a tag on them that said "amazing lift". They were right. The style code is 3355 and they are wonderful for me. My boobs are usually down around my waist and pointing at my toes, so I was thrilled to find something to help. They were on sale for $13.99 each. I just found them online too, but they're $18.99. Here's the link:

Bali Live It Up Seamless Wirefree Bra - One Hanes Place Lingerie, Hosiery, Casual Clothes !

By the way, I was told by the bra fitters that most women are in a size too large and a cup too small, so I went from a 40D to a 38DD. It was tight for the first 30 minutes or so, but after that it fit great. Hope this helps.

Thanks Snowbird! I checked out the link and it looks like a pretty good bra. Also, it's affordable. I'll still go shopping this weekend for a bra, but if I can't find one, I'll probably order this one.

Bali bras are the best, lots of places sell them. I love them and I am a 44 DD

I'm really not sure what size bra I wear. I know it's a DD, but I was just guessing that I am a 42 DD. I haven't been shopping for a bra in at least a year. I guess I'll just have to try them on and see.

Ugh. Bra shopping is something I really hate. I can never find bras that fit me. At this point, I'm probably a 36G or H. I only have 38s right now and one of them I've actually pinned so it fits around me. Unfortunately, I cannot find affordable bras in my size. Walmart and Kohls just don't carry them. I'm seriously considering starting a semi-custom made lingerie company for people like myself who have small band sizes but large cup sizes. I also have very narrow shoulders, so my straps fall off all the time. I just need to learn to sew! LOL!

Lane Bryant doesn't have small enough bands for me - the couple I do have are not good quality and don't fit well. One of the few places I've found bras is figleaves.com - Bras, Panties, Swimsuits, and Full Figure Lingerie. They're not cheap, but they're good quality and last forever.

I hate the cone shape, too. It reminds me of Madonna and her Blonde Ambition. Gah. I'll look on some of these websites, too, to see if I can find something for myself!

I always have to wear underwire, have never found a good wireless that actually held them up all perky-like.

But.. I noticed in the past 20-30lbs, underwires no longer KILL ME. They use to dig into me, and first thing I did whenever I got home was take the sucker off. I hated it.. now I have actually (GASP) sat around my house in my bra! I never in my life would have thought I'd do that. Maybe I just always got them too small? But even when they fit, the 2nd underarm boobs hang over and cause issues.

The most comfortable bra IMO is the Lane Bryant Demi-Bras. They were popular for a while, now I can find them once in a while on sale.

A few things:

You might want to try an underwire again since you are smaller. They might fit better.

Buy cheap but buy often. A $15 bra isn't going to last very long, but your size will change and you'll need new ones anyway!

Good luck. Take a friend along and have her run for the bras and keep trying them on until you find a few that work.

yes since its the end of the year sales lane bryant usually have reasonable prices. I even gotten one for $6.99. and don't forget the matching panties

i have a bra that i absolutely love. its the "oprah" bra, the la mystere dream tisha. i wont wear anything else now. it is very supportive but not painful to wear. you can get them at nordstroms but the bargain shopper that i am, i got mine off of ebay, brand new with tags. you probably need to get a good fitting first tho with this bra, don't really need to buy one there because they do tend to fit you to a tee.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm on a budget and can't spend a whole lot of money on one.

You should try Avenue. They are for plus sized girls and have a broad range of sizes. There is one bra that I love because it lifts and supports really well without underwires. I have it in black, white, beige, pink and lavender. It looks really smooth under tight shirts and give great lift and support. Its called the Allure Balconette Bra.

Yes, Bali are my favorite when I am my regular size. However, since I gained half a person in one year, nope they don't fit the same! I guess I gained weight weirdly!

I have had the same experience with underwires. They used to hurt and tear through the cloth. It is much better since I have lost weight. I really need the underwire because the girls are long and skinny now.