Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

I need one of those pans for my egg whites. The single serving looks so pathetic in a big skillet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, summerseeker said:

In the UK we call them a one egg pan or bachelor pan haha

Yes! A one egg pan here too!! :93_punch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

Is the job in Puerto Rico full time??

Pretty much. last time i was there it was whenever i woke up til around 4-5pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, liveaboard15 said:

Pretty much. last time i was there it was whenever i woke up til around 4-5pm.

If I were you I would consider volunteering somewhere just so your not board. You got a pretty good gig and if you volunteer you get to make your own schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

If I were you I would consider volunteering somewhere just so your not board. You got a pretty good gig and if you volunteer you get to make your own schedule.

yea probably. What thing i love doing tho is riding my jetski and picking up all the trash in the river. idk why but i found that fun. I would fill my storage of my jetski with trash. Most common item i found was balloons and plastic Water bottles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, liveaboard15 said:

yea probably. What thing i love doing tho is riding my jetski and picking up all the trash in the river. idk why but i found that fun. I would fill my storage of my jetski with trash. Most common item i found was balloons and plastic Water bottles.

Ooh wow. That’s great that you do that. I bet you are itching to get back out on that Water. It won’t be much longer. Gonna need some new trunks though, probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, liveaboard15 said:

Like here in the picture. Just 2 oz of turkey sausage and a handful of onions.

Just curious......I didnt think fried foods could be eaten so quickly? Maybe I am misinformed LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Crisscat said:

Just curious......I didnt think fried foods could be eaten so quickly? Maybe I am misinformed LOL

its just a teaspoon of olive oil i use in there which is technically a healthy fat. But i have had no issues so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, liveaboard15 said:

its just a teaspoon of olive oil i use in there which is technically a healthy fat. But i have had no issues so far.

If you are still in weight loss phase, Have you tried the Pam spray? I use that for everything and I don’t notice any difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ShoppGirl said:

If you are still in weight loss phase, Have you tried the Pam spray? I use that for everything and I don’t notice any difference.

Just tried it making some scrambled eggs, onions, spinach. Its ok. Not as flavorful as olive oil. But 0 calories for the spray vs over 100 in the olive oil.

IMG_6656.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im impressed your back to eating normal food again without problems! Kudo to you 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, ChrisW said:

So I'm going to ask. What's the name of the company you work for? I know we're all dying to know. Thanks..

Sent from my SM-G991U using BariatricPal mobile app

New member, Only comment, no post... Only following this post... kinda odd...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2022 at 7:42 AM, lizonaplane said:

Odd that only men are expected to cook one egg lol. It does look pretty handy though! I tend to cook a big amount (like 20 oz of ground meat, a pound of mushrooms, some onion, garlic, sauce, spices) and then divide it after cooking into small containers to freeze so on those odd days when I'm home I have an easy meal to heat up.

Would you mind posting a recipe? All those ingredients sound great and I wanted to try to start meal prepping myself, I almost always prepare just one meal at a time and want to mix things up a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Trending Products

  • Trending Topics

  • Recent Status Updates

    • Rose99

      Hi guys I really want to share this video https://shrinke.me/A7u74lMl what I eat in a day to lose weight. You'll never regret, just try it!)
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Meganator

      Over 100lbs down (80ish PO VSG 10/13/21). It feels so unreal to me.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Sunshine Princess

      I just had a teaspoon of hummus with a teaspoon of avocado topped with a teaspoon of greek yogurt and it. was. GLORIOUS. I'm four days out and my surgeon gave me the greenlight to work in small amounts of pureed food. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • lizardskelter

      done
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • heyitsdilly

      I've officially surpassed 80lbs of weight loss! Working on that 100lbs!
      · 1 reply
      1. acopas

        Way to go!

  • Recent Topics

  • Hot Products

  • Sign Up For
    Our Newsletter

    Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

    PatchAid Vitamin Patches

    ×