Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

Love this little pan i got at Walmart for 7 bucks. Been using it almost every day now to cook what i want to eat. Like here in the picture. Just 2 oz of turkey sausage and a handful of onions. 1 little meal that fills me up. Perfect for single meals.

IMG_6647.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, summerseeker said:

In the UK we call them a one egg pan or bachelor pan haha

LOL that is exactly what the label said that covered the pan at the store. One egg pan lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odd that only men are expected to cook one egg lol. It does look pretty handy though! I tend to cook a big amount (like 20 oz of ground meat, a pound of mushrooms, some onion, garlic, sauce, spices) and then divide it after cooking into small containers to freeze so on those odd days when I'm home I have an easy meal to heat up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, lizonaplane said:

Odd that only men are expected to cook one egg lol. It does look pretty handy though! I tend to cook a big amount (like 20 oz of ground meat, a pound of mushrooms, some onion, garlic, sauce, spices) and then divide it after cooking into small containers to freeze so on those odd days when I'm home I have an easy meal to heat up.

I tried meal preping before. Never was a fan of it lol. But yea my brother cooks 4 eggs at a time for his Breakfast. and he is so skinny. So not fair lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have one of these pans as well. It has become the most used pan in our house. Why dirty a big pan when you don't have to. It also cleans up so quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, liveaboard15 said:

I tried meal preping before. Never was a fan of it lol. But yea my brother cooks 4 eggs at a time for his Breakfast. and he is so skinny. So not fair lmao

I just never learned how to cook one portion, plus I'm traveling most days for work, so I'd have to go buy groceries every week for the one day a week I'm home, and it's hard to do that. Buying and cooking once a month is much easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lizonaplane said:

I just never learned how to cook one portion, plus I'm traveling most days for work, so I'd have to go buy groceries every week for the one day a week I'm home, and it's hard to do that. Buying and cooking once a month is much easier.

oh yea i understand that. i have worked from home for years and my job requires maybe 30 minutes a week so i have tons of free time on my hands. I go to the grocery store probably twice a week lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, liveaboard15 said:

oh yea i understand that. i have worked from home for years and my job requires maybe 30 minutes a week so i have tons of free time on my hands. I go to the grocery store probably twice a week lol.

30 minutes a week? That must be nice...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, kcuster83 said:

30 minutes a week? That must be nice...

Its nice but BOORRRRINNGGGG! lmao. Its been like 3 weeks now without me having anything to do. before surgery i would spend most of my day out on the Water on my jetski to keep busy. but still waiting for my incisions to fully heal before i go out in that water. Its not the cleanest water out there lol

Edited by liveaboard15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, liveaboard15 said:

Its nice but BOORRRRINNGGGG! lmao. Its been like 3 weeks now without me having anything to do. before surgery i would spend most of my day out on the Water on my jetski to keep busy. but still waiting for my incisions to fully heal before i go out in that Water. Its not the cleanest water out there lol

Man, that would be the life. (Assuming you get paid for a full time job) Otherwise I would have to sell the jetski to pay the bills. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kcuster83 said:

Man, that would be the life. (Assuming you get paid for a full time job) Otherwise I would have to sell the jetski to pay the bills. haha

LOL yea i get paid the same regardless. It was great at first but its seriously boring. I have thought about maybe in a year or 2 moving back to Puerto Rico (That i where my job is based at) to actually work at the business which was fun the last time i lived there. Plus i would get paid more and they pay for my house. I just hate the crime over there. its why i left in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kcuster83 said:

Man, that would be the life. (Assuming you get paid for a full time job) Otherwise I would have to sell the jetski to pay the bills. haha

Well apparently talking about it set things off because i got a notification of a decent amount of work next week... LMAO hahaha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, liveaboard15 said:

LOL yea i get paid the same regardless. It was great at first but its seriously boring. I have thought about maybe in a year or 2 moving back to Puerto Rico (That i where my job is based at) to actually work at the business which was fun the last time i lived there. Plus i would get paid more and they pay for my house. I just hate the crime over there. its why i left in the first place.

Is the job in Puerto Rico full time??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Trending Products

  • Trending Topics

  • Recent Status Updates

    • Sunshine Princess

      I just had a teaspoon of hummus with a teaspoon of avocado topped with a teaspoon of greek yogurt and it. was. GLORIOUS. I'm four days out and my surgeon gave me the greenlight to work in small amounts of pureed food. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • lizardskelter

      done
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • heyitsdilly

      I've officially surpassed 80lbs of weight loss! Working on that 100lbs!
      · 1 reply
      1. acopas

        Way to go!

    • Songbyrd420

      Kind of nervous, as expected. One month out from surgery!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • lauren.g

      😫 Hi, I’m new to bariatricpal! I am 8 days post op VSG. I am struggling very badly. I’ve been so emotional because I feel like I’m doing wrong. I’m afraid I’ll eat or drink to fast or eat the wrong thing. I’ve been on Pinterest and YouTube constantly for help. I have followed all of my surgeons and dieticians instructions. I just don’t know if my body is getting enough. Today, I am weak, sore, and just exhausted. 
      · 2 replies
      1. Tara A

        It passes!! Everyone goes though it! It is a short term emotion! I'm almost five years post op! You made the right decision! Don't focus on the change right now. Try to entertain your mind. What your feeling only last about a week. It's related to your body adjusting and you mind adjusting. You got this!!

      2. SleeverSk

        I agree with Tara it's hard right now but it gets better do t forget your hormones will be all over the place you may even feel depressed. Be kind to yourself reach out and talk to people how you are feeling .

  • Recent Topics

  • Hot Products

  • Sign Up For
    Our Newsletter

    Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

    PatchAid Vitamin Patches

    ×