Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home yq-1006.gifbtn_24.gif List Price $45.90 Sale Price

$34.99 Quantity:

£ 17.50 †

¥ 3485.00 † IDS Sports

whey 42 Liquid Protein Grape

12 Drink(S)

Serving Size: 3.1 FL OZ

YQ-1006 #1660802 prod37767

Availability: Ships within 24 hours.

FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING on orders of $99 or more. see details

Read Product Information

printer.gif</IMG>  Print this page envelope.gif</IMG>  E-mail this page

Other Ingredients:

Pure Deionized Water, Actinaseý [Patent Pending Blend Of Enzymatically Hydrolyzed (Predigested) Collagenic Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Casein Protein Isolate], Malic Acid, MyovolýComplex [Proprietary Blend Of Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine], All Natural Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Blue #1, Red #40

Does Not Contain:

fat, cholesterol, sugar

† We accept payment in US Dollars (USD) only. † For informational purposes only. Foreign exchange rates under license from XE.com. For further information about the foreign exchange rates, go to Terms of Use and Frequently Asked Questions. Exchange rates may vary based upon your form of payment, date the exchange rate is determined, and your financial institution.

Also Available In:Whey 42 liquid Protein fruit Punch - 12 Drink(S)  Whey 42 Liquid Protein Orange - 12 Drink(S)  More High Protein RTD products

· More products from IDS Sports · Read about High Protein RTD in our Health Guides

All online offers and prices are valid for online purchases only, and may be different from those in the catalog and in our retail stores. We are not responsible for pricing or typographical errors . FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING and Sale Prices are valid through April 30, 2008 only.

Hey Thanks! Just got back from the Vitamin Shoppe and bought a case. The GNC website showed they had them too, but the one nearest to me isn't there anymore. They were $35.99 at VS for a case of 12. And you mix this with other drinks, like Propel or Crystal Light? The guy at the store said just drink them- he'd never heard of anyone adding them to other things. He said they tasted kind of like those thawed "freezer pops". I got the Grape, since I like Propel grape flavor best.

I'm going to look for an online source that's cheaper if these work for me!

Hmm.. I wonder if this is tax deductible as a "medical expense"??? *lol*

I tried to drink them alone and they were just to strong. So I mix them with my Propel and sip on them and that way I get my Protein and Water in. Good luck, I like them Sure has helped me.

Dianne

OMG!! I bought a case of the bullets, took a few to work, and boy oh boy.. did I ever get teased about the "shape" of those things!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still laughing about it. One guy said "hold it- I want to take a picture of it to send to my wife". He wanted the empty container to take home. Sheeeeeeeeesh.... Hey, they're GOOD! I mixed one in a bottle of Water, added a package of sweet n low, and it tasted just like the grape Propel water! Yum!! Thanks for the info about those.. I'm already hooked. What an EASY tasty way to get in your Protein, especially if you can't bear to even *think* about another protein shake!

Hi Guys,

I have been lurking for awhile and I feel like I know all of you now based on following your progress. I wanted to take a moment to thank each of you on this post because you guys have each contributed to my decision to become a Bandy and the choices I made.

I'm going through TLC and can not say enough great things about them. They are such a great bunch of people. Mary Bell, Cynthia and I have even already met Gerorge....are all so helpful and have such a way about making you feel as though you are the most important person in the world.

Dr. Kim is incredible. I was amazed at how great his bedside manner is and how much time he took to make me feel comfortable. I know he is experienced and that I am in good hands. His PA is really wonderful too.

While I know I am a bit behind you guys, I would enjoy becoming a part of the group. You guys have answered so many of my questions before I knew I had them that I hope I can do the same here for others.

Just wanted to stop lurking and step out there.

WELCOME!!! So glad that our posts and info from our banding experiences has helped you reach your decision to get banded as well. This site has helped me so much as well....it does feel really good to help offer support to those who are just starting their journey. I know you will be able to help someone else by sharing all your stories too!! Has anyone gone to Prestonwood for a support group meeting? I think everyone from this link needs to put it on our calendars to go on the same month.....we need to put faces with our user names!!!

Your surgery date is my 40th birthday!!! I'll be thinking of you and wishing you well!! You are in wonderful hands....feel great about your decision!! It will be here before you know it! I actually enjoyed the 2 weeks on Optifast. Best wishes!!!

~Stacey (Tweenwaters)

ps... check out Welcome to ‘Tween Waters Inn on Captiva Island, a Florida beach resort, near Sanibel Captiva Hotel.

This is our favorite family vacation spot!!

Dianne,

How is your fill working out for you? Hope you are doing well and seeing the scale results. I am still able to eat too much in the evenings and feel like I need to go back for another fill adjustment. The mornings are GREAT....so I'm not sure what to do. Anyone else have this same problem?

Hi gang,

I've been out of pocket for a little while. Had my follow up with Dr. Kim and was told everything looks good. My first fill isn't going to be until May 22nd, because I am using the Euless office and apparently they are only there twice a month and I'll be out of town again on the 8th of May.

My port site is still uncomfortable and is a little swollen, the other spots are pretty well healed up. If you rub them they are tender, but not bad and probably in another week or two you won't even see them at all.

On the subject of those bullets, I have tried the peach and fruit punch and they work pretty good in the crystal light peach tea and punch flavor. I can't just drink them, they are way to stong and actually kind of bitter tasting, but they work out pretty good otherwise.

So far I have not had any trouble at all with anything I've tried to eat. The only thing I have had issue with is if I try to eat to fast and I can feel a little uncomfortable. Sometimes when I don't think the first couple of bites I think I may not be chewing them up good but I just take a minute and then it's okay.

I think the hardest thing is not drinking before or after a meal.

Hope you're all still doing well.

T

Thanks Stacy....Happy early Birthday since I will be in surgery that day....

The pre op is so far so good....the only thing I have had a bit of a problem with is wanting something hot. I fixed that with the Soup and am mixing it up a bit. How weird I never thought I would miss the hot stuff...I thought I would have a bigger issue with going from food to all liquids.

Hope everyone is doing well....I can't wait until my surgery....seems like it will never get here.

First, I second the "WELCOME", Baggio! I feel just as you do- this site, and especially THIS TLCEdge group is fantastic!

T- welcome back! Glad everything is going well for you. Don't worry about the port swelling, etc.. I had the same problem, and at times, mine is still a bit tender. I'm happy to report that after I quit using the Ab-roller, the stinging feeling finally went away for the most part. I thought I'd really messed up my port! Whew!!! Take it easy for a while longer until your tenderness and swelling goes away. I learned the hard way not to overdo it too early!

Stacey- Isn't it weird how we feel so much more restriction at more times than others? I'm also thinking I might need another small fill because I can eat a lot more in the evenings, but then sometimes I'll eat something and feel that pressure starting to build and know it's not going to go down easily. I had a pretty miserable weekend in New Orleans two weeks ago, and existed on mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, and grits! Nothing else would go down. Then came home and ate a whole personal size Totino's Pizza! Go figure!

How is everyone else doing?

(BTW.. I'm in LOVE with those protien bullets!! :thumbs_down: I just got the grape, but I'm going back to get some of the other flavors also. I wish they made some unflavored, so you could add them to Water or iced tea.

OMG it's 3am.. *LOL* What am I doing up at this hour??? :huh2:

Hi everyone.

So good to hear from everyone.

Baggio : Glad you joined us. I think everyone on this site hit it off, because we had our surgery all at the same place. We are all starting about the same time. Pat and I had our surgery on the same day. I even think she was in the bed next to me at pre op. But as you can tell we all still go through everything a little bit different.

I know what you mean about just drinking the Optifast. Thats why I got the Tomato Soup TLC offered and it really wasn't that bad. I had my Tomato Soup for dinner each night. The other thing that was really hard for me to give up was my diet cokes. I used to drink 4 or 5 a day. It was the first thing I wanted when I got up every day and I drank one before I went to bed. But I am happy to say I stopped when I started my 2 week prior surgery and have not had one since. I do not even think about them any more. Hope you share your journey with us.

Stacy: I think George filled me up pretty good with my second fill. I know after he gave me my second fill and was told to drink my Water, I drank slow and could fill the water going down. But for what ever reason I told him I was ok. So I have to be very carful on what I eat and slow down to a crawl or I will get stuck. As soon as I start to feel tightness in my throat, like a golf ball I stop eating. If I push one more bite I am really in trouble. I have been able to walk it off , my protions have really gotton smaller. I'm at 6.4 now and I am not even thinking about a fill. bread and Rice are a big NO NO NO. I have gone out to eat dinner a couple of times, my husband ordered what he wants and I pick at his meal with 4 or 5 bits and I am done. CRAZY. Now the scale is slow, but I keep telling my self the way I am eating it will kick in some day. Still drink my bullets everyday.

Pat: Girl, Do you not sleep. I am glad you found your bullets and like them. I like the idea I do not have to count my Protein any longer. I am getting in more that 60 a day, but I feel the more the better. Some of the food I will try to eat and think I will have trouble and I don't and then something I think will be just fine, I get in trouble. Like Saturday morning I fixed me some scramble eggs. I have had them before, but I only had 3 bits and had to give up. Go figure.

Tex GOOD to hear from you. Thought we lost you. Don't get in a rush and push to hard. I know after my surgery I was feeling great and I thought I was ok to go back to normal. Well I was wrong. I started to get hard pains around the port area. I was for sure something had gone wrong. I called Cindy and she told me to slow down and keep a watch I must have pulled something that was not ready to be pulled yet. As it turned out she was right, lesson learned.

Does anyone else feel this band is a number of lessons learned. Everyday a new one.

I agree with Stacy one day we all need to meet face to face.

Dianne

Good morning! Wow.. what wonderful weather we've been having the past few days!! Hope I didn't just jinx it. :)

Dianne, great to hear from you. And I couldn't agree more- it's like a new day every day with the band. It would be nice if things were more "predictable", but it helps when we learn to recognize the early warning signs that something isn't going to go down. It's a process. I wonder if the "old timers" that have been banded a long time still have these kinds or problems? Do you ever fully know what you can and can't eat? Or is it constantly changing, depending on the time of day, mood, type of food, etc? That's the frustrating part for me. I'm probably posting this on the wrong section of the forum. Most of us here are "newbies"!

Hey Baggio... just a week to go! I'm sure we'll all be waiting to hear from you about how you're doing after your surgery. Hang in there with the liquids- it will be worth it, although you're probably wondering about that right now. Even just the little I've already lost has made me see that- I haven't gained any of it back, like I usually would have by now. That's the exciting part! Once you lose it (in MOST cases), it's GONE FOR GOOD!!! I absolutely LOVE having to change clothes several times in the morning when I'm getting ready for work because everything is getting too baggy!

It's about time for all you guys to report in--- Stacey? T? How are you all doing?? :confused: