Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NJ December Thread

Sherry, onederland....whoohooo!!! ~Mandy

You mean this picture? Man I still hate having my picture taken...I'll work on that after I get some pants that fit better. I'm hoping Santa (with the help of Chrispy) brings them to me :)

post-205595-13813136004051_thumb.jpg

You mean this picture? Man I still hate having my picture taken...I'll work on that after I get some pants that fit better. I'm hoping Santa (with the help of Chrispy) brings them to me :)

Pat, Thank you and I really like your new doo

Mandi, Kat and Jetti - Thank you for the congrats :) I still can't believe it hence why I took the picture lol. Had to have my tootsies done for a pretty picture hee hee. Aren't they sparkley? lol

What hell happened there? Glich happened and now there are two posts. grrrrrrrr WHATEVER lol. Cripe I shrunk the picture but apparently not enough!

wooohooo!! Way to go Sherry!!!

Pat love the do ---very modern! I like the variations in the chunky color! Gets a thumbs up from me!!!

Kat

hey everyone!! I normally dont post things like this because I know it can annoy some people but a friend of my forwarded it to me and I thought it is perfect for us and our struggles to reach out goals no matter what they are. I know I will think about this next time I want to stop walking after a mile!

Persistence

if you're not ready to climb a mountain, then see if you can walk up a gentle hill. If you're not ready to walk up a hill, then set out to take a leisurely stroll.

If you're not able to walk that far, then you can take a single step. After taking that step you'll likely find that you're ready to take another.

If you have trouble imagining yourself reaching your goal, then imagine yourself taking one small, simple action in the direction of that goal. Imagine it, and then do it.

After that first step, there will be another one you can take, something that's a little bit more challenging and yet not overwhelming. Keep it up, and soon the ultimate goal begins to come into view.

Anything can be accomplished if you are willing to keep taking the next step when it is time to do so. What you lack in brute strength, or resources, or knowledge, or skills, you can make up for with persistence.

You absolutely can get where you choose to go, step after step after persistent step. And now is the perfect time to begin.

-- Ralph Marston

Sherry your toes look great!

Betty so does your hair.< /p>

I do terrible at work with candy! It's always around, and sometimes I even bring it in!

I am setting a goal right now that for the rest of the day I will not have anymore! That's it and it's in writting!

Hello Everyone, I'm reading along with you but, haven't had time to get in here to post personals. I apologize for that. I'm so pooped after being on the computer all day at work and it's been pretty stressful in there lately. People are getting grouchy, the chit is hittin the fan on a few accounts which has cause an unreal amount of extra work and I'm suppose to be learning new things with my new position but, I keep getting totally sucked back into what I used to do. Don't get me wrong, I love what I do but, man oh man it makes me pretty brain dead by the end of the day. It's exceptionally easy to do that right now because there is no down time after work either. This is the first time today I've had time to actually hear myself breath and it's 10:14pm. Time to hit the sack GEESH lol.

Anywho..looks like they are expecting 2 snow storms here in NE this weekend starting tomorrow. Hmm one way to burn cals...shoveling huh? BLECKKKKK

Sweet dreams my friends......I miss ya. Hope everyone is doing well and shrinking :)

Good Morning Y'all!

Sorry I can't get here as much as I would like to, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day right now. I do try to get here and at least read even if I don't post.

Pat I really love your hair! You look sexy mama!

Sherry - Congrats on wonderland! I am so proud of you!

Jessica - Nice post, thanks for sharing it. It makes me stop and think about how I advoid exercise all the time. I have good intentions, but then I end up not following through.

Good Morning to all the rest, and I'll get caught up soon.

Hugs!

Pat, great hair, girl! Love it, love it!

Sherry, wow! I am so thrilled to see your pretty toes around that great number on the scales! Congratulations!

Jetti, I loved the entry you posted on perseverance...it's so true! Success is only following through on a string of little decisions...and winning on more of them than you lose. We too often seek perfection and it trips us up every time! Thanks for posting that!

Isn't this time of year just hectic as all get out? I am running around like crazy, and no matter how much I get done, my list keeps getting longer??? How does that happen??? Sheesh.

Love ya'll...I am enjoying the cards that are making their way to my home...I'm getting mine ready, just slower than some of you!

Hugs,

Cindy

Yikes we've been hit with so much snow...has to be about 11 inches so far. I'll have to post some pictures!

Since it was snowing...between shoveling and snow blowing we watched the movie "Finding Forrester" OMG what a movie! Definately recommend it to anyone that loves to watch feel good, little guy wins movies :)

Burrrrrrrrr it's chilly...gotta go help hubby again, the snow blow came by and blowed us back in. Catch up as soon as I can. Miss ya!

Hey everyone, just popping in to say hello! Sherry, congrats on making it to Onederland!!!

How is everyone doing with their holiday prep? I have to do my cards and make one more Amazon purchase, then I'm mostly done. My DH has to go to California for the next week, so I'm pretty bummed about that. All this prep and he won't even be around to enjoy it.

I got some bad news today - my dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. They'll be removing his prostate sometime in January. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

I've gotta go to bed - I've been up since 4:30 and I can't keep my eyes open. Hope you're all doing well and enjoying the holiday.

:grouphug:Anne, I'm so sorry about your dad. He will of course be in our prayers, as will you. (((hugs))) :)