Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

These are AMAZING

Just thought I’d share. It doesn’t taste sweet or artificial. I’m so sick of sugar free powerades and gatorades lol

I also think the new Powerade ultras taste 🤢 if anyone is curious about them.

Bought a case of the roars at Sam’s club

image-0.0030994415283203125.jpg

image-0.006079673767089844.jpg

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Oh nice thanks for the recommendation! I was just thinking about making a Sam's club run and stocking up on drinks so this is perfect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using BariatricPal mobile app

Sounds good! I'm always looking for a good fluids source since I HATE to drink Water.

Could not find them at my local Sam’s, I will check online. Thank you for sharing.

On 2/20/2020 at 9:51 PM, JRT Mom said:

Sounds good! I'm always looking for a good fluids source since I HATE to drink Water.

I always hated Water too. But I was early in on DNA testing (15+ years ago) and have run it through several scientific data bases. I was not surprised to find out I am what they sometimes call a “super taster” - someone who has a gene that results in tasting bitter tastes far more strongly than others. I would bet you have the same gene.

So alcohol? Bleck! Black coffee? Not happening. And I never liked water, it has a slight bitterness. Explained a lot I thought since what covers bitter coffee taste? Sugar and cream and lots of it. I cannot drink water plain so I was delighted she the water enhances (SF) came out. They make all the difference for me!

5 hours ago, Bezy said:

I always hated Water too. But I was early in on DNA testing (15+ years ago) and have run it through several scientific data bases. I was not surprised to find out I am what they sometimes call a “super taster” - someone who has a gene that results in tasting bitter tastes far more strongly than others. I would bet you have the same gene.

So alcohol? Bleck! Black coffee? Not happening. And I never liked Water, it has a slight bitterness. Explained a lot I thought since what covers bitter coffee taste? Sugar and cream and lots of it. I cannot drink water plain so I was delighted she the water enhances (SF) came out. They make all the difference for me!

Actually, I do have that gene, also! Do you hate liver, also? I've always said there was something in liver that some people could taste and others couldn't. Those that taste it HAAAATE it. Those that can't. love it. No one is ambivalent about liver. Anyway, why would anyone want to eat something whose primary purpose is to filter all the toxins out that animal was exposed to?!?

8 minutes ago, JRT Mom said:

Actually, I do have that gene, also! Do you hate liver, also? I've always said there was something in liver that some people could taste and others couldn't. Those that taste it HAAAATE it. Those that can't. love it. No one is ambivalent about liver. Anyway, why would anyone want to eat something whose primary purpose is to filter all the toxins out that animal was exposed to?!?

Strangely I like liver. But unless I make it I wouldn’t have it and well... that isn’t happening! But beer or wine? 🤢🤮🥴 no worries on me being a drunk for sure. I was just relieved to know I was not simply a freak for not looking Water (Splenda changed things in such a good way for me, Equal also, saccharin is horribly bitter and I cannot have it in any food/drink). Remember Tab and Fresca? I would have died of thirst before drinking either one. At least we are freaks together if we are freaks 😂🤗👩🏽🤝👩🏼

Edited by Bezy