Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi I am a backslider. I am ready to get serious about my weight loss again. I am embarrassed to say I have not lost 100 pounds yet. My excuse is stress. :help:

Good Morning Me, how are you doing today. Oh I'm fine thanks. Today is a new day, Wednesday well I guess today is that jumping off point. I have a lot of hard work to do but it can be done.

It is amazing that I still have restriction. I ate an egg mcmuffin this morning minus the top half of the muffin and still slimmed it back up. Conventional Excercise has been once a week but that is going to change today. Look at Tellys last photos and she looks awesome. So many people used their band to the utmost in a timely fashion but I'm dragging my feet like I'm content. NOT

Wooo I just saw that 366 was my lowest. uh uh uh I have got to get back there....fast.

Starting point 380 so embarrassing and that is 2 pounds lost this week. Shut Up move forward ----------->

Hi there, I think 366 is good down from 459... Sorry you got off track, but at least you didn't go back up to the 459!

I haven't gotten my band yet, I hopefully will be getting it in late January; early February. I've got my last monthly dr. appnt next month and will put in for approval early January.

I hope to be as successful as you. I'm 295 and would like to get down to about 150.

Thanks coolcrystal, for pointing that out. I forgot to look at where I came from. WOW that is still 79 pounds off of me.

Good Luck with your aproval. Practice being banded now....NO bread or chicken LOL

Hi Teresita, If I were you I would post on Band2gether.com. They are much more suportive. There are some really nastY people on this board. I think for Christians, you will find a more loving, kind and supportive group there. I read this one sometimes when I have nothing better to do but some of the post sicken me.

Yes, God is good all the time. Sharon

Hi Sfeiner, I have actually been on this board since I was banded and I have been on Band2gether.com also. They are both very informative sites. There are Christians over here also, LOL I'm one of them. It takes all kinds of people to make up these great boards. I like to think I can touch peoples hearts and for those who do no know God, maybe they will turn to him from hearing something good that I said about him. LOL How can people learn if there are no teachers?

I've been to a few of the other forums, but they were harder for me to figure out how to use. This one is set up well and the easiest to use and do searches on.

I've seen a few people on here who weren't the most pleasant ones, but not too terribly many. The good outweight the bad big time. Perhaps it's because people change when they lose a lot of weight. When my husband lost 100 pounds he said he got more cocky and one day he realized he was that way and caught it in time to fix it.

I think a lot of the frustration with some long time folks on here might be that a lot of the same questions are asked , ie, PB, etc.. and some folks aren't researching those things before they post.

But, whichever forum you pick, I hope to be here a long time and I'll always be nice to ya!

Again, 79 pounds is a lot of weight to lose and now that you are back on the bandwagon, you CAN succeed!

I too have been up and down 10-15 pounds the last 6 months. :) Wish I could meet with you guys this weekend but I will be out of town. My husband will have surgery on Tuesday so I will have to be close to home for a while. Let me know he next time you get together. :whoo: Barbara

Sunday Dec 9th Maryland LBT lunch

Ok ladies when you have 2 or more people it is a plan.

Come on out and meet your sisters possible a brother or two of LBT.

clap2.gifMaryland LBT Lunchclap2.gif

Sunday

December 9, 2007

Chevey's

Greenbelt, MD 20770

(301) 220-0078

I will get a balloon to mark the table, we'll tell them it is a birthday party. hehehehe

Teresita -- you KNOW how tickled I am to see you back here, even though I'm not a part of your MD area. Please stick around. No more hiatuses... haitus... hiatii... whatever!

I pop in here and there, not as much as I used to. Glad to see you around Teresita!!!

Teresita - just reading through your posts again. You might enjoy this thread. It seems several of us have hit the bandster's version of a 7 year itch. This, too, shall pass.

(ok, I think that's just my post on the thread, but it's the whole thread that's worthwhile)

Hey Tann I miss you. You are just amazing!!

Wheetsin thank you and I know I need to change my foods. I am also a big stress eater.