Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feeling a bit bad about what I ate

Well I don’t know if it’s good or bad and will end up leading me back to bad habits but I go the entire week eating my 500-650 calories plus daily walking and then On like a Friday or Saturday I end up having a Reese thin just one little piece and like a hand full of skinny pop. I really don’t feel like it’s a bad thing I never have outside fast foods hence my stomach can’t handle the grease and I ended up with dumping. Which might I add if freaking annoying to last me two days. But I’m sure I’m not the only person who has a little bit of the sweets. Guilty

Sinner! You are going to hell! Someone banish Isabel from the board and brand her with the Scarlet letter for the traitor and food adulterer that she is!

As ridiculous as that sounds expect someone to have some not so kind words to you about how they havent cheated yet and are going to get to like 180lbs (no names no names). Only you know what your triggers are and you will know if you are dealing with something that can escalate. You didnt get fat eating a Reeses or hand full of skinnypop you got fat from eating the whole bag and doing so on a consistent basis.

Forgive yourself and get back on plan. (hugs)

Its life one little candy bar is not going to kill you! You must enjoy something sometime! But that does not mean eat the whole dang bag! I hit the little Halloween candy two or three times a week, But in the past i would hit the 4 pound bag of M and M s - That was the issue not the 5 little ones a few times a week.

You have to learn to balance and enjoy life, So my feeling is you have sinned and I will bless you and forgive your sins! any other confessions you would like to tell us!

Go and sin no more.

Except on Friday or Saturday. :)

It happens. Forgive yourself and let it go.