Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 5/11/2022 at 3:52 PM, ms.sss said:

…I also have for you 2 new bottoms!

I’ve been in the market for a pair of white jeans for Forever (like since 2019!)

I thought these were winners until i put them on at home and can see the pockets lining through them! I hate that. They are going back. *Sigh*

The beige ones are keepers as i LOVE how they make my legs look super long (doesn’t hurt that I’m wearing 3-inch clogs under there!)

And finally the last pic is a true OOTD: what i actually wore during today’s shopping spree. This is what I normally look like most days (if i’m not going “out”): Jeans, some black top or other and comfy footwear 😇

I love your white jeans...And, all your vacation outfits especially that green ruffly top that would look great with said white jeans! ;] I finally had opportunity to wear my white jeans this Spring purchased right before covid lock down. Love all the combos you can create with white jeans. Glad you and fam have some exciting trips planned. I've been traveling on business + pleasure most of April/May.

IMG_4942.jpeg

IMG_4927.jpeg

Love the belt you added to your dress @GreenTealael - perfect finishing touch. Gorgeous. I vaguely remember local governments & shopping centres here in Australia adding purple lights to public toilets in certain places years ago because the purple made it difficult for users to inject intravenous drugs. I hope it was just for atmosphere where you went for your date night.

Love that black top @Sophie7713. I just may have to swipe that one from your wardrobe. And you know I like a puffed sleeve too. Glad you’re busy with lots of people wanting your stylish interior designs. Have you found your new home yet or did I miss a post that up you did?

2 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Oh la la! Looking fabulous Tea - love this dress on your delicious shape. Shoes with dress - perfecto!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

I love your white jeans...And, all your vacation outfits especially that green ruffly top that would look great with said white jeans! ;] I finally had opportunity to wear my white jeans this Spring purchased right before covid lock down. Love all the combos you can create with white jeans. Glad you and fam have some exciting trips planned. I've been traveling on business + pleasure most of April/May.

IMG_4942.jpeg

IMG_4927.jpeg

You look very nice in white jeans! I need to borrow the pink top ❤️

On 5/11/2022 at 3:52 PM, ms.sss said:

…I also have for you 2 new bottoms!

I’ve been in the market for a pair of white jeans for Forever (like since 2019!)

I thought these were winners until i put them on at home and can see the pockets lining through them! I hate that. They are going back. *Sigh*

The beige ones are keepers as i LOVE how they make my legs look super long (doesn’t hurt that I’m wearing 3-inch clogs under there!)

And finally the last pic is a true OOTD: what i actually wore during today’s shopping spree. This is what I normally look like most days (if i’m not going “out”): Jeans, some black top or other and comfy footwear 😇

Too bad about the white jeans they fit really nicely. Are you searching for new a new pair?

I envy anyone that can wear white bottoms carefree. I always think I can but quickly change my mind when I think of all the spilled drinks and Pasta (I don’t even eat pasta 😂)

17 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Love the belt you added to your dress @GreenTealael - perfect finishing touch. Gorgeous. I vaguely remember local governments & shopping centres here in Australia adding purple lights to public toilets in certain places years ago because the purple made it difficult for users to inject intravenous drugs. I hope it was just for atmosphere where you went for your date night

Funny the belt is really an updated version of a Fanny pack. I hate carrying bags these days and thought it would be a nice change.
Thank you for the purple light info, I’m going to ask if that’s the reason next time I see it.

Years ago I had a extensive collection of wide legged pants now I’ve realised my wardrobe is all skinny leg pants. This is another pair a just picked up but with a side zip. I paired it with a beige coat which I bought online from The Curated. The fabric is nice, the colour a break from black but the cut is not good as you can likely see. Couldn’t be bothered packaging it up & trudging it back to the post office & waiting in a queue for 20+ minutes. It’s freezing here … well freezing for May in Brisbane. Apparently we’ve averaged just over 3hrs of sunshine a day this month. So much for living in the sunshine state. It’s just all rain, grey skies & humidity. Everything is damp & clammy. Shudder!

0BF069FF-AFE3-4BE9-B5A7-1D783EE21C0C.thumb.jpeg.6b1b9019587ee793b8825eefbcd0c924.jpeg 9BFD2E86-3876-4AC3-9058-A4FEDAE7D512.thumb.jpeg.fd9d4de945ac6cd8ff159e6d2858db8d.jpeg

@Sophie7713 i too want that pink top! Its adorable 🥰

@GreenTealael white jeans went back, still on the lookout for a new pair. Always.

@Arabesque I love that beige coat. I’m totally into beige and cream and white these days and that coat would fit right in lol

Vacay OOTD (yes we had some fun posing and “photo-shooting” on the beach! Lol)

I haven’t pooped in 10 days so I’m pretty effing bloated.

Anyone else have trouble pooping on vacation??? Happens to me Every. Single. Time.

Le Sigh.

On 05/28/2022 at 13:13, ms.sss said:

Vacay OOTD (yes we had some fun posing and “photo-shooting” on the beach! Lol)

I haven’t pooped in 10 days so I’m pretty effing bloated.

Anyone else have trouble pooping on vacation??? Happens to me Every. Single. Time.

Le Sigh.

https://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/97732-28-may-2022/

TEN DAYS???!!!??? Oh man, that sounds miserable! I’d be getting out the big guns after day 3.

You look amazing, that color is gorgeous and you’ve got the hot mama bikini bod!

I’m currently on vacay in Dublin. No need for bikinis here!

image-0.0029802322387695312.jpg

Not so much an OOTD as a reflection. I flew in to Dublin yesterday to attend The Frames concert this evening. Not only was I (relatively) comfortable in my coach seat for 9 hours, I was able to buy a size small sweatshirt at the show and had no worries about whether they would have one that fits me or not.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Jealous of the holiday snaps @kristieshannon & @ms.sss.

Had lunch with my girlfriends today. Sunny but cold day. I was sitting under the outdoor heater & it was so hit like constant hot flushes. ☹️ Wore the colourful skirt & cardigan I bought a few weeks back & dug out some boots from 15 odd years ago. Pretty good colour match but I don’t know how I wore heels this high all the time then.

32282891-47A9-46E1-9B69-D79B9B06ABC6.thumb.jpeg.647e32521486fd7cd53c93eff2321604.jpeg B3B299A1-1A2B-4E97-8D72-C26B3EB6603D.thumb.jpeg.47e5cba4214caca5fcd9598be4a36d5b.jpeg

@Arabesque I love that skirt! The colorful sweater is gorgeous with it and makes your waist look tiny.

On 05/28/2022 at 07:09, ms.sss said:

@Sophie7713 i too want that pink top! Its adorable 🥰

@GreenTealael white jeans went back, still on the lookout for a new pair. Always.

@Arabesque I love that beige coat. I’m totally into beige and cream and white these days and that coat would fit right in lol

That’s awesome!! So happy for you!! Enjoy your vaca!!