Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 10/13/2021 at 10:31 PM, Sophie7713 said:

I say... Let's all go on the wild side AND show our inner animal instincts! I'll go second with two looks...same skirt. Wishme - so glad you are feeling better. GROWL...This dress looks amazing on you!

IMG_2031.jpeg

IMG_3015.jpeg

😍😍 Love both looks!

On 10/13/2021 at 10:52 AM, ms.sss said:

I can't stop buying clothes. Which is pretty ridiculous really cuz I don't really have anywhere to go to wear most of them. Le sigh.

This morning's Bargain du Jour: 2 pieces of a 3-piece blue-grey linen suit that was on clearance. Which i got a further 50% off of because the jacket was missing for the set, and I didn't want a larger one that was available. Yay deals!

I'll need to get the pants hemmed (i'm already wearing 3.5 inch heels under there but they are still way too long, jeez. And I want to change the tortoiseshell looking buttons on the vest to covered ones in the same material to make it all fancier. Add a belt and slingbacks and i'm ready to go.....nowhere. Whomp whomp.

With a shirt tucked in, with no shirt, with a shirt un-tucked. I like it best with no shirt, but if I did wear one, I think a long sleeved one would look better.

Suit is fabulous! 😍

My name is Wish, and I am a shoe and clothing addict. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I have so many gorgeous things to wear and no where to go, so I am feeling your pain, @ms.sss. 😂 last weekend Hubby and I went out to a nice, but not super fancy, restaurant for dinner. I was way over dressed, so hubby over dressed in solidarity 🤣🤣 We stopped at a very un-fancy bar on the way home. The server asked if we had a party we were going to…nope, just home and in bed by 9. Lol

Just wanted to say hello! Still working from home, and living in my jammies, hence the reason I never have any pics to post! LOL!!!

Loving all of your pics though!! XOXO!!!!

21 hours ago, ms.sss said:

@Sophie7713...hey i like that black lantern sleeve top. Did i read correctly that is the top half of a dress? Are you wearing the dress underneath? Can we see it?????

I did a deep dive into my closet as well as the Kid's, and between the two of us, we don't have a single item of animal print clothing between us! Which is odd, since I feel like I should have, right???

All I got is this OOTD pic I posted last year wearing the Kid's elementary school Halloween costume (when she was in the 6th grade, lol). It's as close to animal print clothes as I can get:

https://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/96858-17-sep-2020/

@Drain84: looking sharp as usual. I expect nothing less from you!

The perfect opportunity to go do more shopping! Right? You definitely need an animal print in your wardrobe, ms.sss!!! This was the dress back when I was still losing at 135 pd - size 10/12. Have not done arm surgery yet. The skirt is at settled 118 - size 4/6.

Animal print shoes count too, for the fashion show! Fun.

IMG_1992.jpeg

19 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I only have one item in animal print: A sheer convertible high low dress I made for vacation and never wore 😭

1CFAE85C-04DD-47D2-9449-E4E057A772DA.thumb.jpeg.bde8281951fd759615b3750dbe8f459c.jpeg 00C07981-0F99-441A-A4F7-A6A2DF457F53.thumb.jpeg.b07d42e98772cdbd7a5b7b64819211e0.jpeg

Also here’s the light blush moto jacket. In just noticed that in some lighting situations it only looks cream colored

B9983E78-2D49-4454-9D78-F5484C99D176.thumb.jpeg.5e439e1a0ca8e46309655b73c113415d.jpeg

LOVE LOVE LOVE! OMG!!! This outfit is GORGEOUS on you. You made the dress!? Wow. Will you make me one - only a midi length... I don't have pretty legs like you. Seriously... this is a stunning look on you - I hope you'll find a place to wear it soon. Great Fall sensibility, too. It totally envelopes your to die for figure GT! The constructed jacket adds a nice contrast to the free flow. Thanks for sharing. Wow.

I have a date tonight. I bought this dress at Nordstrom Rack today-was stunned to be in a size 4! Last dress I bought was a 6, but tried on several today and they were baggy in the waist. Here’s hoping this guy is worth the effort! 🤞

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

On 10/14/2021 at 00:31, Sophie7713 said:

I say... Let's all go on the wild side AND show our inner animal instincts! I'll go second with two looks...same skirt. Wishme - so glad you are feeling better. GROWL...This dress looks amazing on you!

IMG_2031.jpeg

IMG_3015.jpeg

Sophie you look great!! Love it!

On 10/14/2021 at 12:01, ms.sss said:

When BFF is a dedicated online shopper like you, but totally too lazy to do returns, BUT not too lazy to come by for a coffee with a too-big item cum gift in hand:

They are super tall, and make my butt stick out when I walk in them. I doubt I'd be able to wear them out in the wild for very long before my arches snap. Mr. says they have an "F-me" vibe, like in a stern, librarian kind of way...lolololzzz. I don't disagree.

IMG_5781.thumb.jpg.37bd3f409e7ec4eb537297360db5ec4c.jpg

Lol very cute but would kill my feet!!
That could be a sexy librarian scenario w the hub that both of you would prob like then!!

On 10/14/2021 at 13:29, GreenTealael said:

I only have one item in animal print: A sheer convertible high low dress I made for vacation and never wore 😭

1CFAE85C-04DD-47D2-9449-E4E057A772DA.thumb.jpeg.bde8281951fd759615b3750dbe8f459c.jpeg 00C07981-0F99-441A-A4F7-A6A2DF457F53.thumb.jpeg.b07d42e98772cdbd7a5b7b64819211e0.jpeg

Also here’s the light blush moto jacket. In just noticed that in some lighting situations it only looks cream colored

B9983E78-2D49-4454-9D78-F5484C99D176.thumb.jpeg.5e439e1a0ca8e46309655b73c113415d.jpeg

Did you saw you made this?!! Wow!! First of all it’s beautiful and flowy. I love it. Secondly I wish I could design and make a dress like that!! That is awesome

On 10/15/2021 at 18:53, kristieshannon said:

I have a date tonight. I bought this dress at Nordstrom Rack today-was stunned to be in a size 4! Last dress I bought was a 6, but tried on several today and they were baggy in the waist. Here’s hoping this guy is worth the effort! 🤞

Ok I absolutely love love love this dress!! You look amazing in it!!!
Good luck on the date!!

3 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

I also hope this date is worthy… you look🤩😍🤩😍

Sexy librarian - I love it @ms.sss

And your moto jacket looks great with your animal print dress @GreenTealael & so talented to have made your dress too.

No animal print clothing but shoes I can do. Lol! Will these count?

97F5D753-CEF3-4512-A15F-36FFBCFBFD26.thumb.jpeg.806dfceb0d57f6118c8d1666d19b4c8c.jpeg 708E6435-2CE2-4CE5-9D51-A20FD9DA90FD.thumb.jpeg.10c970bfacff377f7a553e64327c885a.jpeg

Had some slim leg, mid thigh shorts on today actually @ms.sss. Went to take a photo after I visited my little nieces & nephews & realised that wearing white shirts to visit people with 8 dogs is not a good idea. My white shirts are covered in dog drool & dog dirt. Thank gracious for napisan! 😂😂😂

On 10/14/2021 at 12:55 PM, GreenTealael said:

Looking fit! Good Luck

Thank you! I got the job! 😊

On 10/14/2021 at 10:01, ms.sss said:

When BFF is a dedicated online shopper like you, but totally too lazy to do returns, BUT not too lazy to come by for a coffee with a too-big item cum gift in hand:

They are super tall, and make my butt stick out when I walk in them. I doubt I'd be able to wear them out in the wild for very long before my arches snap. Mr. says they have an "F-me" vibe, like in a stern, librarian kind of way...lolololzzz. I don't disagree.

IMG_5781.thumb.jpg.37bd3f409e7ec4eb537297360db5ec4c.jpg

Damn…those are HOT!! What my bestie & I call “flat on your back shoes” aka f*ck me pumps 😂

17 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

Polka-dot Perfection. 😍 You've got some F-me librarian shoes on too, i see!!

Cheers to going out on dates (with new fellas)! I miss it, and don't miss it at the same time....