Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

I have decided this past year to abandon a “size” or poundage goal. I have lived as a morbidly obese person for so many years. I lost over 140 pounds then had regain over 8 years. I lost the regain in the past year. I am 5’2”. Now. I shrunk - being 64 now. I now weigh about 175. I went from over 320 pounds to 175. I am comfortable here. I feel good. I am maintaining the weight loss with healthy and mindful eating. I am never going to reach my surgeon’s goal for me 10 years ago. (145 ) I am happy to be where I am. Once Covid calms down I will get labs done - I am back to having lost 145 pounds. No plastics - but yes to excess skin and trapped fat. I don’t want any elective surgeries. I am happy wearing a petite size 16. Live happily within yourself. And congratulations on a healthy you !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, BriarRose said:

I have decided this past year to abandon a “size” or poundage goal. I have lived as a morbidly obese person for so many years. I lost over 140 pounds then had regain over 8 years. I lost the regain in the past year. I am 5’2”. Now. I shrunk - being 64 now. I now weigh about 175. I went from over 320 pounds to 175. I am comfortable here. I feel good. I am maintaining the weight loss with healthy and mindful eating. I am never going to reach my surgeon’s goal for me 10 years ago. (145 ) I am happy to be where I am. Once Covid calms down I will get labs done - I am back to having lost 145 pounds. No plastics - but yes to excess skin and trapped fat. I don’t want any elective surgeries. I am happy wearing a petite size 16. Live happily within yourself. And congratulations on a healthy you !

Congratulations ❣That's an amazing journey! Those are awesome words of wisdom there! I wholeheartedly agree! 🥂Here's to continued health and happiness!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahaah soooooo..... i may or may not have gotten cold feet on the other end. But my girl greentea came through for me. 😂😂😂😂😂

surprise!!

lol.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

hahahaah soooooo..... i may or may not have gotten cold feet on the other end. But my girl greentea came through for me. 😂😂😂😂😂

surprise!!

lol.jpg

#ManCrush 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cute !!!!! And there will be others.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so I'm not keen on flats, but aren't these guys cute??? They are on zulily, if anyone is interested.

zu26707667_alt_1_tm1491489272.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They do not have my size in the boots I wanted 😭😭😭

zu62015833_main_tm1541690995.jpg

zu89458546_main_tm1600977761.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not an especially amazing outfit, but...I haven’t been able to wear the t-shirt in over 10 years. I have a stack of t-shirts from the last time I was at this weight. For some reason, I just couldn’t get rid of them. 😬 The only thing keeping the jeans from the floor is a belt, though😂

In the background, you can see one of three packed contractors garbage bags filled with clothes that are too big! Yay!

AC845577-52E1-43F2-9DF7-0760314965A8.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome newcomers. Looking forward to many pxts of your lots.

Popped out to buy a gift for my nephew who’s turning 3 soon. (He’s my favourite nephew as he’s the only one shorter than me - not that difficult. The other two are 6’4”+.) Decided to wear a faux leather top I picked up in winter & never got round to wearing. Perfect for this time of year. But my shoes are a little big on me now - sigh!

466D2FE9-DAB5-4137-99DA-D8B27E4AF13A.thumb.jpeg.df62fb41961476ec033fe466732d548e.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2020 at 7:36 PM, Nermada said:

They do not have my size in the boots I wanted 😭😭😭

zu89458546_main_tm1600977761.jpg

These are just my style 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

These are just my style 😍

You have exquisite taste as usual, Tea!

They're all gone unfortunately .😪

I will not be going back on zulily anytime soon, my shoe addiction has reached a new high!!! Don't even ask how many pairs of shoes I've ordered in the last 2 months!! My only excuse is, all boots were under $15, and all the rest under $10.

Still, don't ask, cause I'll never tell! (15 shhhhhh)😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nermada said:

You have exquisite taste as usual, Tea!

They're all gone unfortunately .😪

I will not be going back on zulily anytime soon, my shoe addiction has reached a new high!!! Don't even ask how many pairs of shoes I've ordered in the last 2 months!! My only excuse is, all boots were under $15, and all the rest under $10.

Still, don't ask, cause I'll never tell! (15 shhhhhh)😏

Noooooooo! I haven't been shopping, because I'm never anywhere that requires new clothes, so I missed out on these

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Noooooooo! I haven't been shopping, because I'm never anywhere that requires new clothes, so I missed out on these

I know! But they always bring back that brand, it's called Gobi and they are a beautifully made Turkish brand, I believe. I have so many of their mules, which are now all too big! Sigh! I'm more into heels now anyway, so no regrets. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×