Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

18 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I bought this dress for less than $10 and I've been wearing it nonstop. It's butter soft and extremely form fitting. Seriously it's so tight you can see my gas bubbles 😂

(Dark grainy video/BF was asleep)

OOOOOHOo LA LA! Look what BF missed while sleeping! ;]

7 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

OOOOOHOo LA LA! Look what BF missed while sleeping! ;]

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

10 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

LOOKING SOOOO GORGEOUS! Love love love all the textures. Your haircut is adorable, too. So hard to imagine you're experiencing winter when it's summertime prime here. Definitely needed to lighten up on our evening walks... but have no summer clothing in new size. I dislike shopping on line. I prefer shop (good exercise), fit and take home. But we are in a major spike right now. Not safe. I'd really like to find a pair of comfortable walking Bermuda shorts or skorts. BTW, the 80's never looked so GOOD...

Thank you @Sophie7713. I prefer shopping in stores too. I love being able to see the true colour (I know I tend to wear black) & feel the textures of the fabrics which you can only do in person. I adore playing dress up in store. It’s a real social experience for me. Plus I love not to have to wait for the postman to arrive with my purchases - instant gratification for me. There were two Melbourne stores I would visit their collections online but would ring to speak with the lovely ladies in store who knew me to discuss the pieces I liked.

Because of shutdown here, I had to buy some things online (my winter clothes were too big) but not always an easy process to judge the best size & if the item had to be returned. So glad things are open here again.

I am really missing that social interaction, too... Actually, grieving. Fashion is far more than a fine garment. Here is a lovely note written from leather artisan who made this stunning customized belt for me this past winter. Designed to wear front, side or back. Never had an opportunity to wear it out as yet. ;[ We must go shopping together someday! I adore black. Neutrals. And, a pop of color or pattern once in a while.

IMG_2499.jpeg

IMG_2501.jpeg

IMG_3119.jpeg

That belt is beautiful @Sophie7713. I hope you get the opportunity to wear it soon. I think if we went shopping together we may end up fighting over who gets to buy the clothes ... and Aquazzura shoes 😂
Edith Head was an amazing costume designer. Have you seen the documentary on costumer Orry Kelly called Women I’ve Undressed? He did the gorgeous dresses Marilyn Monroe wore in Some Like it Hot as well as Les Girls, Gypsy & so many more. Plus supposedly had a relationship with Cary Grant.

This is actually an OOTD fail.

I had attempted to try my hand at altering the skirt to fit a little better and totally forgot that I had to actually walk in it! I sewed the thing waaaaay too slim-fit. #oopsies

It looks pretty good if I just stand still, but I look ridiculous taking itty-bitty inchworm steps to move around.

Ugh. I’ll fix it later.

Edited by ms.sss

On 6/27/2020 at 11:07 PM, sleevedshereen said:

Down 80lbs. Coming on 3 years in July.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image0.0.jpg

WOW!! You look like a model. I love your make up too.

5 hours ago, ms.sss said:

This is actually an OOTD fail.

I had attempted to try my hand at altering the skirt to fit a little better and totally forgot that I had to actually walk in it! I sewed the thing waaaaay too slim-fit. #oopsies

It looks pretty good if I just stand still, but I look ridiculous taking itty-bitty inchworm steps to move around.

Ugh. I’ll fix it later.

Totally add a side or back split 😎

On 7/3/2020 at 2:21 PM, Sophie7713 said:

I am really missing that social interaction, too... Actually, grieving. Fashion is far more than a fine garment. Here is a lovely note written from leather artisan who made this stunning customized belt for me this past winter. Designed to wear front, side or back. Never had an opportunity to wear it out as yet. ;[ We must go shopping together someday! I adore black. Neutrals. And, a pop of color or pattern once in a while.

IMG_2499.jpeg

IMG_2501.jpeg

IMG_3119.jpeg

I love that belt 😍

16 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Totally add a side or back split 😎

Yeah...side or back splits would be waaay too advanced for my limited sewing skills.

I’m more of a guerrilla-type sewer, lol.

Edited by ms.sss

Lol. Your sewing sounds like mine @ms.sss. I love straight seam sewing. Just put down my foot & zoom. Can’t believe I used to make evening gowns back in the 80s - taffeta drop waist ones - Princess of Wales style. Zips, velvets, gathers & pleats no bother. Now, I doubt I’d remember how to thread my machine or even read a pattern.

Wasn’t sure if I should post this on the PS thread or on here, but decided on here in the end.

I particularly like my work out outfit today cuz it makes me look curvier than I really am, lol (colour-blocking is your friend!)

Also wanted to show off the bicep muscles that I have been working to get back since getting a little “loose” due to laziness. They aren’t as fabulous as they used to be a couple months ago, but am working in it....(also i just finished a work out, so they are a little more pumped than usual, lol)

P.S. Btw, I find it highly irritating that muscles disappear so quickly during periods of inactivity. Le Sigh.

P.P.S. That is scar tape under my arm...yeah its pretty nasty...im overdue for a tape change...

Edited by ms.sss

7 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Wasn’t sure if I should post this on the PS thread or on here, but decided on here in the end.

I particularly like my work out outfit today cuz it makes me look curvier than I really am, lol (colour-blocking is your friend!)

Also wanted to show off the bicep muscles that I have been working to get back since getting a little “loose” due to laziness. They aren’t as fabulous as they used to be a couple months ago, but am working in it....(also i just finished a work out, so they are a little more pumped than usual, lol)

P.S. Btw, I find it highly irritating that muscles disappear so quickly during periods of inactivity. Le Sigh.

P.P.S. That is scar tape under my arm...yeah its pretty nasty...im overdue for a tape change...

Look at that tiny tiny waist. Fit and fabulous! ;]