Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

Speaking of SHOES, little Irish girl and thread... Naturalizer.com is having an incredible deep discount sale on boots, business heels and evening pumps!!! Not sure what sizes and colors are left, but could not help notice styles you might like??? ;]

• ms.sss - Kyra, Danya and Tai
  • silly kitty - Kelsey, Ericka, Anna and Helena
  • Arabesque - Zula, Rosetta, Hannie and Kaydin
  • Kay's Mom - Thea, Peyton, Emiline, Fenya, Maris and Soul Maxine
  • Angiebear - Soul Bohemia, Adra, Macayla, Soul Helen and August
  • Tealaeh - Untold, Geraldine, Lane, Kayla, Cyde, Carly and Cycle (AngieBear might like some of these, too!)
  • Bayougirl - Kierra, Teresa, Amie, Mia and Odina (ms.sss and Arabesque may like them, too?)
  • November11 - Fanfare, Fenya, Janie and Untold
  • Shanza - Carella, Becka and Wallis

Sorry Jake, Snapcase and Dtrain84 - I didn't see anything for the gentlemen. :[

My new pair of summer flats arrived today. They also have this style in high heels - I think a lot of you would love!

IMG_3241.jpeg

Checking! Thanks ❤

On 3/16/2020 at 5:14 PM, Dtrain84 said:

You're the first person to say that. I'm told at least twice a week that I look like this guy. What do you all think?

20200316_170955.jpg

I agree, but you look younger than Morgan.... He is/was one of my favorite TWD characters... Technically he is probably still alive. Do you watch TWD? He's in the very first eps. and throughout the years has a major impact on the storyline...... I'm a HUGE TWD fan.

To tuck..... or Not to tuck.... that is the question. What do you guys think??? @Sophie7713 Thought of you this am when i put these shoes on..... Johnston & Murphy reg. price $189.99... got them on sale for $20 bucks..... win win win

Last summer i stopped wearing these pants because they are too small... (chico size 00).... now they fit... whoop

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

34 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

To tuck..... or Not to tuck.... that is the question. What do you guys think??? @Sophie7713 Thought of you this am when i put these shoes on..... Johnston & Murphy reg. price $189.99... got them on sale for $20 bucks..... win win win

Last summer i stopped wearing these pants because they are too small... (chico size 00).... now they fit... whoop

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

Untucked looks neater and streamlines your silhouette (but a lot of your shirts look too big for you)

Nice shoes ❤

Edited by GreenTealael

30 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Untucked looks neater and streamlines your silhouette (but a lot of your shirts look too big for you)

Nice shoes ❤

I left it untucked.... you are right. My shirts are getting too big... 😞 and i really love this one and it was expensive af....

5 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

I left it untucked.... you are right. My shirts are getting too big... 😞 and i really love this one and it was expensive af....

giphy (15).gif

53 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

giphy (15).gif

i don't sew.... but ms linda does (seamstress). hehe

8 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

I agree, but you look younger than Morgan.... He is/was one of my favorite TWD characters... Technically he is probably still alive. Do you watch TWD? He's in the very first eps. and throughout the years has a major impact on the storyline...... I'm a HUGE TWD fan.

I have never watched an episode before. When I was first told that I looked like him,I had to do a Google search. Lol! I am a year younger than he is and 2" taller, lol!

On 3/19/2020 at 8:34 AM, BayougirlMrsS said:

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

WOW! What a gorgeous outfit and great shoes. I adore this pale pink on you. So pretty with your dark hair and white jeans. Definitely tucked in. Don't you just love bargains like this... Yahoo! :]

19 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

giphy (15).gif

TOOOOO CUTE! Where do you find these clips! Great comic relief in these perilous times. Thank you for posting this Ms. Tealaeh! You've just made my day. Hugs!

5 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

TOOOOO CUTE! Where do you find these clips! Great comic relief in these perilous times. Thank you for posting this Ms. Tealaeh! You've just made my day. Hugs!

The internet has so many gems! I'm glad they are liked & appreciated ❤

Getting ready to paint my mirror!
I have to change out of my quarantine/shelter in place loungewear. This is as good as it’s going to get for awhile.

7443D8E6-A4EB-4FAF-BBD1-9019882DBBC1.jpeg

Some random pxts of my weekend away at the Bunya Mtns. Survived 7 children aged 2-10. Beautiful and green. Wallabies by the squillions - roo poo everywhere. Birds sit on verandas to be hand fed. Short bush walk, but several walks up & down the hill to the cafe - still 1km there & another back uphill. Surprised to notice I wasn’t huffing & puffing - huge win.

No OOTD shots though - two mirrors in the whole house placed above the vanities & I’m too short. If only I had long legs like my shadow.

New work dress - protruding hip bones - who’d ever have thunk it.

Stay healthy everyone.

PS @BayougirlMrsS - French tucking is my go to at the moment. Shirt out but tuck one side only hip to fly.

46774712-1324-477F-A3CA-608D61942B3A.jpeg

DD80C39A-8CF4-4840-A9BB-405D617E5F51.jpeg

08BAE8C7-D69E-4163-A10E-FC3E7F3A46F3.jpeg

5E960BFB-7A58-4414-A6E9-2552D6FB5FB6.jpeg

A2279955-31E0-4E96-82B1-359ABFC0B35A.jpeg

77F81490-46BD-419E-B1CB-5244B913513C.jpeg

148ED554-366C-4334-AE74-1AA19A2C0CD8.jpeg

D00FB68B-AD1A-4A5A-874F-263188A92B0F.jpeg

0194D20D-44A0-446A-9682-FDFD54599F66.jpeg

827ADF84-F99D-49D9-9006-839B548C41A3.jpeg

What is that on the floor?