Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 hours ago, november11 said:

Nice...got so used to seeing the Mrs.outfits too where is her all white pic ?

I went solo this time. She was out of town on a business trip.

2 minutes ago, Dtrain84 said:

You're the first person to say that. I'm told at least twice a week that I look like this guy. What do you all think?

20200316_170955.jpg

Honestly,

You're more attractive... No offense to "Morgan" (it's just that I've seen him go crazy too many times) 😂

Off on a lunch hour de-stress run. Holy moly this top is too big! I’m WFH now, until probably at least mid-April. So my days will be in jeans and sweaters, or workout clothes.

60594055-4EB7-4163-9D67-DB740019E694.jpeg

Edited by AngieBear

48 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Honestly,

You're more attractive... No offense to "Morgan" (it's just that I've seen him go crazy too many times) 😂

Thank you! 😊

16 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

20200316_090848_HDR.jpg

The Queen of Poses! I aspire! ❤️❤️❤️

13 hours ago, AngieBear said:

Off on a lunch hour de-stress run. Holy moly this top is too big! I’m WFH now, until probably at least mid-April. So my days will be in jeans and sweaters, or workout clothes.

60594055-4EB7-4163-9D67-DB740019E694.jpeg

Yay!!! Now we can finally share clothes 😂

doubletrouble.jpeg

Hope everyone is staying safe. Have a great day ❤️

IMG_3678.JPG

On 3/13/2020 at 11:20 PM, Arabesque said:

Started work again a couple of weeks ago helping out a former employer who had lost some staff recently so I’m way behind in checking out how fabulous everyone is looking. I swear it’s taken more than an hour to try to catch up.

Just a couple of pxts of work clothes - when I wasn’t rushing out. The short silk caftan top is from my archives - about 14yrs old. The dress was one I bought in Melbourne -1992 Comme de Garçon. It’s a little big on me cause I’ve lost those few extra kgs. The jeans I got today. Great dark navy & you know I love a wide leg pant. Plus the shoes I couldn’t leave behind - the heel changes colour (pink to gold) depending how light hits it. Designed to look like the aurora borealis. They won’t be very sensible when I go to the Bunya Mtns next weekend though. 😜7753092F-1DB8-4C52-BD03-649EF878C46B.thumb.jpeg.4c45e8f6fad3108c62dd210b75b03ee5.jpeg

32E79410-40FF-43A6-9217-C08D6609160B.jpeg

FC4A18B8-E1B8-4433-9D34-9BC0B957DB99.jpeg

D13F2902-03C2-4E58-8A96-B765E05907DA.jpeg

4A127403-62E5-48AD-8821-6ACB2484F14E.jpeg

Love. Love. Love. Having heel envy!

4 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Yay!!! Now we can finally share clothes 😂

doubletrouble.jpeg

OMG I would LOVE to share your clothes. Damn, you are a fashion goddess!

On 3/12/2020 at 7:16 PM, GreenTealael said:

Who said that! Girl we could be twins 😍

20200312_192402_HDR.jpg

LOVE that smile!

With more people staying in or being quarantined someone active on this thread should consider arranging a lounge wear fashion show!

I just realized @sillykitty works in the Grocery store industry and @Sheribear68 is a pharmacist. They must be running ragged, take care of yourselves.

That includes everyone!

@ms.sss I got my haircut a week ago by dumb luck, I’d be looking pretty ragged if I hadn’t. Maybe it’s time to get a Flowbee!

Edited by Cheeseburgh

2 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

just realized @sillykitty works in the Grocery store industry and @Sheribear68 is a pharmacist. They must be running ragged, take care of yourselves.

Sending huge hugs and prayers for you two!!! And everyone out there working your keesters off for our benefit and that of our country!!!! And putting yourselves in harms way! :( ((HUGS))

18 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

You're the first person to say that. I'm told at least twice a week that I look like this guy. What do you all think?

20200316_170955.jpg

No, you are much more handsome and debonair... You look great in these jeans + Burgundy sweater with strong arms... I bet you give great bear hugs!

5 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Sending huge hugs and prayers for you two!!! And everyone out there working your keesters off for our benefit and that of our country!!!! And putting yourselves in harms way! :( ((HUGS))

I tipped the Instacart shopper 30% today, at first my husband second guessed me and I’m pretty sure he regretted that after I laid out why. They are also putting themselves in danger.

i think I’ll go paint my mirror before I post new OOTD! Now I have a project I can look forward to!

Edited by Cheeseburgh