Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 03/21/2020 at 16:54, Cheeseburgh said:

Getting ready to paint my mirror!

I have to change out of my quarantine/shelter in place loungewear. This is as good as it’s going to get for awhile.

7443D8E6-A4EB-4FAF-BBD1-9019882DBBC1.jpeg

Cute lounge outfit! What is that on the floor?

Sorry that was for another posting

1 hour ago, Kris77 said:

Cute lounge outfit! What is that on the floor

A drop cloth with dried paint!

Ohhh ok! 😀

On 3/22/2020 at 6:50 AM, GreenTealael said:

A tutorial on what to do with big shirts ❤

Ok.... T.... ill take one of each..... please and thank you... hehehe I would have that so jacked up.

11 hours ago, Arabesque said:

PS @BayougirlMrsS - French tucking is my go to at the moment. Shirt out but tuck one side only hip to fly.

46774712-1324-477F-A3CA-608D61942B3A.jpeg

DD80C39A-8CF4-4840-A9BB-405D617E5F51.jpeg

827ADF84-F99D-49D9-9006-839B548C41A3.jpeg

Amazing.... so thin....
@GreenTealael... is correct, lots of my nicer shirts are too big.... Now wanting on her to offer to fix them for me... Hint hint.....hehehe

I lost another lb this week. Don't really know how, but i did... i'm in the 120ies.... 129.8 My new pants (size 4) are now getting too big.

12 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Some random pxts of my weekend away at the Bunya Mtns. Survived 7 children aged 2-10. Beautiful and green. Wallabies by the squillions - roo poo everywhere. Birds sit on verandas to be hand fed. Short bush walk, but several walks up & down the hill to the cafe - still 1km there & another back uphill. Surprised to notice I wasn’t huffing & puffing - huge win.

No OOTD shots though - two mirrors in the whole house placed above the vanities & I’m too short. If only I had long legs like my shadow.

New work dress - protruding hip bones - who’d ever have thunk it.

Stay healthy everyone.

PS @BayougirlMrsS - French tucking is my go to at the moment. Shirt out but tuck one side only hip to fly.

46774712-1324-477F-A3CA-608D61942B3A.jpeg

DD80C39A-8CF4-4840-A9BB-405D617E5F51.jpeg

08BAE8C7-D69E-4163-A10E-FC3E7F3A46F3.jpeg

5E960BFB-7A58-4414-A6E9-2552D6FB5FB6.jpeg

A2279955-31E0-4E96-82B1-359ABFC0B35A.jpeg

77F81490-46BD-419E-B1CB-5244B913513C.jpeg

148ED554-366C-4334-AE74-1AA19A2C0CD8.jpeg

D00FB68B-AD1A-4A5A-874F-263188A92B0F.jpeg

0194D20D-44A0-446A-9682-FDFD54599F66.jpeg

827ADF84-F99D-49D9-9006-839B548C41A3.jpeg

What a wonderful getaway and respite! Thank you so much for sharing... Nature and all it's wonder have a way of reminding us all - This too shall pass. We went to a nursery yesterday (I'll share in next post) for plants and a white hibiscus tree to add to our midnight garden. Love your new outfit and great nails. Running around in my sneaks + casuals, too. No occasion or need to dress up. You're continuing loosing, too? Is that your desire? I'm not wanting to drop any more weight at 120. The teens just seem too drastic. Feeling those hip bones as well. Surreal, right!? Since January lost 3 additional pounds - eight total with the Excess skin removal. I desire to stabilize now in my weight, clothing and wardrobe. It's exciting and exhausting all at the same time. Crave stability now. Keep well.

IMG_3351.jpeg

IMG_3364.jpeg

IMG_3265.jpeg

Good Morning. I have to work from home until a patient my hubby transported to the hospital Friday gets his virus reports back. I work in health care so I had to report it to take proper precautions until we know more. So this is my OOTD, I even have a blanket on my lap. The second will be me if I have to work from home for to long. Have a great day all. Stay safe and healthy.

image0.0.jpg

image0.0.jpg

3 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

What a wonderful getaway and respite! Thank you so much for sharing... Nature and all it's wonder have a way of reminding us all - This too shall pass. We went to a nursery yesterday (I'll share in next post) for plants and a white hibiscus tree to add to our midnight garden. Love your new outfit and great nails. Running around in my sneaks + casuals, too. No occasion or need to dress up. You're continuing loosing, too? Is that your desire? I'm not wanting to drop any more weight at 120. The teens just seem too drastic. Feeling those hip bones as well. Surreal, right!? Since January lost 3 additional pounds - eight total with the Excess skin removal. I desire to stabilize now in my weight, clothing and wardrobe. It's exciting and exhausting all at the same time. Crave stability now. Keep well.

IMG_3351.jpeg

IMG_3364.jpeg

IMG_3265.jpeg

You are so cute...

5 hours ago, KaysMommy said:

Good Morning. I have to work from home until a patient my hubby transported to the hospital Friday gets his virus reports back. I work in health care so I had to report it to take proper precautions until we know more. So this is my OOTD, I even have a blanket on my lap. The second will be me if I have to work from home for to long. Have a great day all. Stay safe and healthy.

image0.0.jpg

image0.0.jpg

Oh goodness - let us know immediately about hubby. Good thoughts are being sent your way. Take good care.

Thought these were amazing OOTD's worn by nature at local nursery yesterday. Adorable cement ornamental garden chick (a little sharp though not so fluffy) in honor of fluffy chix. And, this intriguing statuary reminded me of our own modern goddesses in greentealael, bayougirlmrs. and ms.sss. A little colorful distraction... Take the best of care everyone.

IMG_3352.jpeg

IMG_3358.jpeg

IMG_3378.jpeg

IMG_3369.jpeg

IMG_3357.jpeg

IMG_3381.jpeg

IMG_3370.jpeg

IMG_3368.jpeg

IMG_3379.jpeg

IMG_3363.jpeg

IMG_3361.jpeg

IMG_3362.jpeg

IMG_3383.jpeg

IMG_3355.jpeg

IMG_3385.jpeg

IMG_3351.jpeg

No, not intending to lose more weight @Sophie7713 just trying to stabilise & work out that fine line between weight gain & weight loss. For me it’s very narrow. Going back to work as been a bit of a challenge. In retail, you can’t say to a customer sorry have to have my snack & walk away.

Bones everywhere. The house we rented had rustic timber bench seats at the dining table. I had to sit on a cushion & have one at my back to protect my bony butt & spine. One of my 6yr old nieces asked why I was so skinny. I said so she could give me really good hugs ... so she did. I’d be ok if I put on a kg or 2 to get me back to a BMI of 20.

Love the glorious pxts of flowering plants. Spring is such a wonderful time.

BTW you’re looking fabulous, Sophie. Your achievement is so inspiring.

Chores done, now relaxing. Think I’ll watch the last episode of Hunters.

9DD62C69-D0DE-4392-AA05-450E2E188C6B.jpeg