Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

43 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

New custom belt arrived yesterday for a variety of outfits... casual or dressy. Yay! The back can also be worn in the front. Three belts in one. Genuine soft leather. Definitely visit Drago's site. You will not be disappointed.

Happy weekend to you and yours! ;]

IMG_2477.jpeg

IMG_2484.jpeg

IMG_2486.jpeg

IMG_2493.jpeg

IMG_2499.jpeg

IMG_2495.jpeg

Oh this is lovely!

Just now, GreenTealael said:

The logos are very close in composition 🏆

Don't try to make me feel better....You too sweet...:)

Thank you all for your inspirational pictures and notes. Yesterday I went for my six month post op in my first new outfit since my surgery. You all look so fabulous I can’t even imagine looking nearly as wonderful as you all do.

I started my adventure into healthy living at a starting weight of 315 pounds in 2017. Due to unforeseen circumstances was unable to get surgery until August 2019. I managed to lose 35 pounds in two years so weighed in at 280 on the morning of my surgery.

i have been on a plateau for two weeks and relied on all your postings to keep the frustration at bay. I had wanted to. E out of the 200s by my appointment and weighed in at 200.4 yesterday. Close but no go. Dr. Luc advised he was very happy with my progress.
Then this morning, I waved goodbye to the two hundreds.
Thank you for all the support you offer by sharing your adventure and results.

6984B299-B4D0-4588-8B5E-3C5A076E976F.jpeg

4 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

New custom belt arrived yesterday for a variety of outfits... casual or dressy. Yay! The back can also be worn in the front. Three belts in one. Genuine soft leather. Definitely visit Drago's site. You will not be disappointed

oh I want it ...Where and how much ?

1 minute ago, bethow said:

Thank you all for your inspirational pictures and notes. Yesterday I went for my six month post op in my first new outfit since my surgery. You all look so fabulous I can’t even imagine looking nearly as wonderful as you all do.

I started my adventure into healthy living at a starting weight of 315 pounds in 2017. Due to unforeseen circumstances was unable to get surgery until August 2019. I managed to lose 35 pounds in two years so weighed in at 280 on the morning of my surgery.

i have been on a plateau for two weeks and relied on all your postings to keep the frustration at bay. I had wanted to. E out of the 200s by my appointment and weighed in at 200.4 yesterday. Close but no go. Dr. Luc advised he was very happy with my progress.

OH sweetie you look so awesome and Happy !!! Welcome and keep them cute little outfits coming.....Congratulations

11 minutes ago, november11 said:

oh I want it ...Where and how much ?

IMG_2495.jpeg

28 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Oh this is lovely!

10 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

IMG_2495.jpeg

I love those belts, and look forward to being able to start a nice collection once my weight stabilizes! Thank you for the link.

Soooo much to catch up on!

Welcome @geets, @bethow & @crystalunicorn

@GreenTealael Wrap top and stirrup leggings 😍😍

@KaysMommy You look absolutely stunning in that car selfie!

@november11 Coordination level 100, you put me to shame!

@Sophie7713 You should wear a sash everyday! Different themes 😂

@shanza We have so much the same style, love that shirt dress and the fitted pants paired with the flowy-er tops

Ugh, so much more fabulousness to comment on, but out of time for now!

Whacky Friday t-shirt today BUT just around the house and between us! LOL. Thought we all could relate at some point in our journey...

IMG_2525.jpeg

IMG_2749.jpeg

Edited by Sophie7713
forgot picture

1 hour ago, bethow said:

giphy (9).gif

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

Whacky Friday t-shirt today BUT just around the house and between us! LOL. Thought we all could relate at some point in our journey...

IMG_2525.jpeg

IMG_2749.jpeg

WINNER WINNER chicken dinner

So it’s been a while. Casual dining outfit portrait. Let me know what you think! Still single ladies hahaha

066C5C45-E152-47C1-9587-22F02BAE2A02.jpeg