Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

POST OP-MAY 2018 Lap Band to Sleeve Friends

Hello!

Looking for POST op lap band to sleeve support. I was sleeved in May of 2018 and my surgeon advised that weight loss will be slow because of prior lap band surgery. She was right! My starting weight day of sleeve was 222lbs and 8 months later at 185 lbs (total 35 lbs down)

Im also very embarrassed to admit that my eating habits are bad with very poor choices which I'm sure has contributed to the slow weight loss.

Looking for some new friends who understand and can help motivate and encourage each other.

I'm READY to reset and start over again NOW! LETS DO THIS ;)

Hello!
Looking for POST op lap band to sleeve support. I was sleeved in May of 2018 and my surgeon advised that weight loss will be slow because of prior lap band surgery. She was right! My starting weight day of sleeve was 222lbs and 8 months later at 185 lbs (total 35 lbs down)
Im also very embarrassed to admit that my eating habits are bad with very poor choices which I'm sure has contributed to the slow weight loss.
Looking for some new friends who understand and can help motivate and encourage each other.
I'm READY to reset and start over again NOW! LETS DO THIS
Hi,
My conversion surgery was Feburary 19, 2018. I have lost 55 lbs and is happy with my slow weight lost. My diet is ok most of the time. My problem is not drinking Water. I want to try to lose a total of 100 lbs by my anniversary date.

Sent from my SM-T820 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hello!
I'm READY to reset and start over again NOW! LETS DO THIS [emoji6]
Hi there, I have not had my surgery yet, but my eating habits are like you as well and I'm am really worried too. My surgery is end of February.

Sent from my SM-G950W using BariatricPal mobile app

1 minute ago, RiaR said:

Hi there, I have not had my surgery yet, but my eating habits are like you as well and I'm am really worried too. My surgery is end of February.

Sent from my SM-G950W using BariatricPal mobile app

Are you a conversion? Try to quickly fix these habits before surgery. My food plan was so good and disciplined before and a few months after surgery. It's only till I felt comfortable around food that I started to slack. It's very easy to fall off the wagon and lots of support during this process is surely needed.

Hey! Did you have you band removed before your sleeve or all at the same time? I had my band out in dec 2017 and am thinking about the sleeve. My stomach wasn’t healthy enough to do at the same time. Good luck to you!