Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Six months post-op+ : The Sophomores Thread

Update-
Getting an MRI sometime today; then the GI doctors are going to use that to determine which procedure to use tomorrow to clear the duct (all of which will be done with tube down my throat). Then depending on lab work, the surgery team will remove my gallbladder on Wed. Or Thursday at the latest.

5 minutes ago, okayestmom said:

Update-
Getting an MRI sometime today; then the GI doctors are going to use that to determine which procedure to use tomorrow to clear the duct (all of which will be done with tube down my throat). Then depending on lab work, the surgery team will remove my gallbladder on Wed. Or Thursday at the latest.

Thank heavens you are sleeved so they can access your ducts through your throat. If you have a bypass you literally "can't get there from here"

24 minutes ago, okayestmom said:

Update-

💜 Prayers up for safe procedures 💜

On 04/01/2019 at 16:41, Orchids&Dragons said:

Thank heavens you are sleeved so they can access your ducts through your throat. If you have a bypass you literally "can't get there from here"

Only way to get to her cystic and common bile duct is through surgery. They can’t access them through her throat.

On 04/01/2019 at 16:34, okayestmom said:

Update-

Hoping for fast healing for you. Let us know any updates

@GreenTealael Good stuff! (I think he's on coke...this is yet another video where his eyes look whack and he keeps wiping his nose--a classic tell. :( )

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

@GreenTealael Good stuff! (I think he's on coke...this is yet another video where his eyes look whack and he keeps wiping his nose--a classic tell. :( )

He is a bit much, decent info but ugh.🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

HE'S MY FAVORITE SNOWBOARDER 😀

41 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

One way to keep the weight off 🤣

7 hours ago, sillykitty said:

One way to keep the weight off 🤣

Wait.

Is that why I was so big before?!?!?!

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Almost 8 months post op and my weight loss has slowedddd to a snail’s pace :( sometimes I wonder if I’m not eating enough? Can anyone share with me what your current macro ranges are? I had my sleeve done on Mexico so I don’t see a NUT here. Thank you!

I have a problem i dont want to put on my dating thread. Forgive me. 😭

New BF insists on carrying me in a sexy chivalrous way. First time was a bit of a struggle (audibly). I didnt like it because suddenly and for the first time all of my weightloss achievements seemed like not enough.

He's making plans for my return from vacay to do the same but its making me super self conscious. I warned him that I'm heavier than look. WTH do I do without killing the mood?

Anyone else having situations cause mind games like that?

8 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I have a problem i dont want to put on my dating thread. Forgive me. 😭

New BF insists on carrying me in a sexy chivalrous way. First time was a bit of a struggle (audibly). I didnt like it because suddenly and for the first time all of my weightloss achievements seemed like not enough.

He's making plans for my return from vacay to do the same but its making me super self conscious. I warned him that I'm heavier than look. WTH do I do without killing the mood?

Anyone else having situations cause mind games like that?

Carrying you where? Into a restaurant? A rodeo? The bedroom? Over a threshold?

What does "in a chivalrous way" mean? :D

Why does he "make plans to do that"? That feels sorta creepish in a way...to pre-meditate that...

serryimdense...all Mr. F. does is carry my dinner tray from my lap after dinner where it sits as we watch tv. And sometimes it's awkward cuz it's a long tray and the plate can slide--then he has to sorta stumble and catch it and make a lot of "oooph" sounds. :D

Edited by FluffyChix