Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

almonds, olives, coconut chips (unsweetened), bulletproof coffee. butter in bonebroth.

Thanks, for today I already broke my fast on an egg omlet so far doing great. It was an 18 hr fast

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using BariatricPal mobile app

4 minutes ago, chayarg said:

Thanks, for today I already broke my fast on an egg omlet so far doing great. It was an 18 hr fast

I'm glad! I don't know of too many having issues with 18. I don't do anything special for 18:6.

I'm glad! I don't know of too many having issues with 18. I don't do anything special for 18:6.
Still wondering if last fast (20 hours) was the cause for my vomiting/diarrhea episode or if I had some sort of a bug. I guess will never know for sure

I'm so excited to find this thread! Started IF 1st January 2019... Doing 18/6 and 1200 calorie restriction preferably high Protein low ish carb for endomorph macros. Feeling great. Pouch resetting :) Weight starting to come off! Just got to stay away from the 🌲🌲🌲 during or near my fasting times or it all goes to 'pot' 😆

Tho has anyone else experienced stomach pains doing this?

2 minutes ago, NightPilgrim said:

Tho has anyone else experienced stomach pains doing this?

Hi glad you found us! Hopefully others will chime in. No tummy pains here! Tell us more about it?

LOL, yes, I could see where "Christmas trees" might make you hungrier!

On 1/16/2020 at 4:03 PM, FluffyChix said:

Hi glad you found us! Hopefully others will chime in. No tummy pains here! Tell us more about it?

LOL, yes, I could see where "Christmas trees" might make you hungrier!

Hi @FluffyChix. It is so great to see you are still here helping people and you have reached your goal weight!!!

Life got busy for me and I sort of dropped off the map for the past year and a half. I decided I should come back and see how some of my surgery pals are doing and hang around for some support and accountability.

I find being almost three years out that I am able to keep my bounce weight in a 10-15 lbs range. I am usually in the 150-160 range, but this winter and holiday season I saw 165 on the scale. I have tightened up my diet and I always eat in an 8 hour window with a 16 hr fast. I can't run like I used to because of knee pain so I have been sticking to walking the past 6 months. I would like to keep my weight closer to the 150 end because I am so aware of how easy it would be to end up on that slippery slope.

It is great to be here again and I am looking forward to making new friends.

Have seen this thread referenced. Is there a cheat sheet/cliff notes to getting started?

On 1/16/2020 at 8:42 PM, Sosewsue61 said:

Well, crap. Right? I'm trying to see if there are reviews of this study by Fung and those brainiacs.

On 1/25/2020 at 9:35 AM, Apple1 said:
5 hours ago, Brent701 said:

Have seen this thread referenced. Is there a cheat sheet/cliff notes to getting started?

I use a free app called Carb Manager. It make logging your foods easy and you can track your macros. Their website has a ton of useful information.
Dr. Fung would be a good place to start for information on IF. I know there are YouTube videos with him discussing the

subject.

https://www.dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting/questions-and-answers

I found this link which might be helpful.

On 1/25/2020 at 9:35 AM, Apple1 said:

I snapped a few photos of one of my go to Breakfast for dinner meals. It is just 3-6 eggs from my chickens, diced onions, tomatoes, garlic, and turkey bacon. Very satisfying and filling.

B3224527-E172-4CA8-B2C3-169816E27E93.jpeg

141D8253-4335-48EE-8F55-59AA371D267B.jpeg

DEA57606-778C-4CC2-B77F-7E5531758C0B.jpeg

I am going to shake things up a bit and try to freak my body into moving down on the scale again. I am going to do OMAD today and maybe again on Wednesday and then do my normal 16/8 the rest of the week.

Hey peeps!
I’m going to do an 18 hour fast starting tonite.
I’m going to have dinner finished by 7pm my time and will eat again at 1pm Tuesday if anyone wants to join.
Typically I do 16:8 three to four times weekly, but I feel like mixing it up a bit.

@Apple1 That looks delish!!! YUM!!! How many eggs can you eat at a meal? Scrambled AND overeasy. :) Asking for a friend...