Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SEPTEMBER 2018 SURGERIES AND SUCCESS

I. Am. So. Hungry! I’m actually not even hungry I just have a headache! I’m drinking so much Water. Did anyone else get sleepy more frequently during Clear Liquids? !

yeah with Clear Liquids your blood sugar can dip down, and when mine starts going DOWN I get bone*** 😩 weary. I have no reserve of strength,so,weary -out quick.,Actually feel,like swooning but fight,it. a 300,pound woman swooning makes a distinct thump and I wouldn't want to,be responsible,for the Earths Mantle cracking.🌏

And now a few hours more until it is JUST,ONE DAY. And like a child,with a very large piles of gifts🎁📦 I can hardly,wait until it is time⏰to,unwrap them all! I am going to mentally record everything in my mind so I can journal each and every occurance.
Certainly,I do know many facets of ut,but,like,a large jigsaw puzzle, how do the pieces fit together? So I have been travelling Bariatric Pal, soaking up wisdom like a sponge. This will prepare me for the basics, but everyone is an individual so their experiences may vary but it will be personalized to ME.😜And I think that is just fine!

So excited for you!! You’ll do great! I agree...so much information here on these forums. Good luck to you my Ohio buddy! 😁

And unto You and all others. Now into my,left presurgical hours, still,sure of my choice, know it,it the right thing-
the right time -
the right purpose-
the right operation'
for the right reasons -
the right surgeon-
at the right,location-
So,nothing wiil go,wrong.

On 8/6/2018 at 6:30 PM, mdmiller9385 said:

September 4 for me 😊 I was supposed to be in August but I decided to quit smoking too late and it ended up getting pushed to September. But I haven’t had a cigarette in a month! It’s so funny that I have been trying to quit for 2 years but when I’m told that I have to quit so that I can lose weight, I had no problem doing it.

Praying for you today. I hope all goes well.

About Ready to be picked up & then I am on MY WAY! Smile on face, Hope in My💓and 8 AM very proud of ME! ⏰😜👍🏆

Prayers for everyone joining the bench today!

@Frustr8 Good Luck Today