Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SEPTEMBER 2018 SURGERIES AND SUCCESS

On 08/27/2018 at 20:21, Christabelle said:

Yeah, I wouldn't want to try starting that one early. Is your pre-op diet 2 weeks?

Yes it is for 2 weeks. I have all my stuff ready to start it. I happened to find bombpops (my favorite popsicle from childhood) in SF. I had one tonight and they taste just like the full sugar ones! Yay!

Mitzimom, you me and RnYBeyhive are going so rock this and we'll take TxLinds4evr,with us.

On 08/28/2018 at 20:45, Frustr8 said:

Mitzimom, you me and RnYBeyhive are going so rock this and we'll take TxLinds4evr,with us.
I agree! We’ve got this in the bag!

And if you check we have surgery buddies on several other threads. Big Things coming for Us All.

Is anyone taking Lisiniprol for high BP? I am and asked for a recommendation on if i need to stop pre surgery at all.. haven't heard back from the nurse yet.

My Bariatric Program would say Yes they want all cardiac💓 ones stopped 72 hours ahead.

13 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

My Bariatric Program would say Yes they want all cardiac💓 ones stopped 72 hours ahead.

awesome thanks for the response! 2 weeks to go!

16 hours ago, Mitzimom said:
On 8/27/2018 at 7:21 PM, Christabelle said:

Yeah, I wouldn't want to try starting that one early. Is your pre-op diet 2 weeks?

Yes it is for 2 weeks. I have all my stuff ready to start it. I happened to find bombpops (my favorite popsicle from childhood) in SF. I had one tonight and they taste just like the full sugar ones! Yay!

Nice! I haven't had one of those in years. I wish they still made pudding pops. Those were my favorite.

Ok. Clear Liquids day 2. I’m alive. Thank God for chicken broth and SF jello!!! And I’m getting stuff now! They’ll give me the hibacleanse at my appointment tomorrow. And they’re shipping me calf cuffs for circulation I guess. I also got more details on my procedure itinerary. I will stay one night with leak test the morning after and if I pass that and tolerate clear liquids I’m free to go. Yay! Info is empowering!

TX4everLinds and SueSaBelle, I feel almost like I'm having Braxton-Hicks before real labor starts. In this case it is our Surgeries, we all know we are close, people who we know ask " Has it happened Yet? No,not yet!
Inside you're saying "Nobody wants this more than me!" But we all do, we,know it will be soon, we just want it over so we can get on with life!

Day one of the liquid diet down. Got 620 calories, 98g Protein, and 80+oz of Water. Starting to get a slight headache but doing good so far. Husband made dinner for him and Dominic (the kiddo)- he made Cobb salads and the bacon he made for them was a true test of my will.... but... I am happy to report that I did NOT even lick a piece of it! Lol

Great job! That is some kind of strength in the face of bacon....wow!

On 08/31/2018 at 06:28, LynnV1964 said:

Great job! That is some kind of strength in the face of bacon....wow!

Thank you! @LynnV1964! It smelled soooo good! I CAN and WILL do this though with NO cheating.

On 07/17/2018 at 16:22, Frustr8 said:

Frustr8's newly reconstructed statistics

HW 355lbs October 2017

Current pre surgery weight 321lb 7/17/2018

First Goal weight 199lb

Second Goal weight 175lb or size 15 Junior

SD September 5 2018 7AM,EDT

Surgeon Bradley J Needleman MD

at Ohio State University- Wexner Medical Center

Columbus Ohio 43210

Type of surgery= RnY bypass

And that's All I Know!😷🍀😝
Congrats on your surgery date.. I just had my final appointment with the surgeon this past Tuesday and had my final blood work done to submit for insurance.. they told me I’ll probably get a mid to late sept surgery date

Weight update I have lost an additional 15 pounds since August 1st , wish to break 300 pound barrier by surgery but IDK.
But I am staying strong and compliant to the sacred Liver Shrink. May the trocars move sleekly!😷