Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Are you sure they were legit?? HMMM? I know that our women's shelter will take anything and everything, they are always in need! !

i thought the exact same thing!

when i stopped working - i donated my work clothes to a shoppe that does "new beginnings".

gets women back on their feet & assist in new homes/jobs. some were homeless, ex drug users, right out of prison, abused, etc.

thought about going into costco to complain - but something told me it would fall on deaf ears.

well my mainstay, catholic charities will be here tsday to pick up clothes/kitchen stuff & whatever else i purge through this wkend.

i thought the exact same thing!

when i stopped working - i donated my work clothes to a shoppe that does "new beginnings".

gets women back on their feet & assist in new homes/jobs. some were homeless, ex drug users, right out of prison, abused, etc.

thought about going into costco to complain - but something told me it would fall on deaf ears.

well my mainstay, catholic charities will be here tsday to pick up clothes/kitchen stuff & whatever else i purge through this wkend.

My kids always want to have yard sales, it is too much work! Plus we live just far enough out of town most people won't drive out to see what we have. Much easier to donate and I always feel good about it :sneaky:

I have the same feeling! Although, mine came about after this nice gentleman clad in leather offered me a drink in a bar I was not familiar with. I....don't like to talk about it.

You can't feel your butt either? So maybe I could indulge my spanking fetish and you could get some restful sleep. I call that a win / win.

Plain, Plain, Plain...

Good idea! I think I will wear one the first day of school! A little nervous, but hey, gotta do what ya gotta do! One of my DD friends is at CU and has a confirmed mild case of swine flu and is in dorm quarantine for 7 days! That sucks and her classes just started.

The same thing happened at Georgia Tech. A friend's pediatrician said that all kiddos will either get the piggy flu or be exposed it. Sigh.

What goes around comes around!:wink2: Hang on!

AMEN!!! I hadn't thought about THAT, Glou, with my current drama!

Hahaha, remember when you didn't want to be on FB??? Now you are addicted!!

Shh, don't remind her! Don't want her to leave FB!

Contributing to the delinquency of a minor!!

Plain did that AGAIN?!?

I hope you're sh*tting me. That's the name of their blog?!? That's pretty offensive to me and I may be the least PC person here (Ok, so the least PC person is Beth :sneaky:). Other considered titles for their blog:

Barely Human

There's Still Hope, Fat Ass

OMG look @ U

Impending Coronary

Disgusting and hysterical all in one post!

Anyway, sorry y'all... didn't mean to get politics going in here. :sad:

Yes you did.

Hi Everyone! It's Friday - I took the day off and just sat around all day watching Judge Judy, Project Runway and Ruby in my Jammies.

I hope everyone is doing well! I know I do not get on here as much as I used to - that darn Facebook! :sneaky:

I am going to try and do better!

Ooooh, very much agreed.

I dunno, but maybe you can talk to Wasa about that. If you can get past the fangs and the blood dripping from her claws, that is. One suggestion, however: Do NOT look her straight in the eye. Trust me on this. :sneaky:

So much for not attacking the person.

This post is TOTALLY OFF TOPIC - I need help!

I'm sure this is a stupid question but here goes...It appears that the resolution on my computer has changed itself. I have tried changing it but nothing works. The print is teeny tiny and NO I don't need reading glasses (yet :sneaky:). The other day, I noticed that the font on this site had changed on the list of threads. I was gonna ask if anyone else had that happen. Now, all the print and stuff on websites is soooo small, I can barely read it.

Any suggestions? Ideas? Am I an idiot?

Hope you all are having a good start to the holiday weekend.

Hi Everyone! It's Friday - I took the day off and just sat around all day watching Judge Judy, Project Runway and Ruby in my Jammies.

I hope everyone is doing well! I know I do not get on here as much as I used to - that darn Facebook! :sad:

HOLY COW, YOU'RE ALIVE!!! I haven't heard from you forever! I was about ready to poke you and see if you were alive. Haven't even really seen you on FB all that much either. :sneaky:

I don't quite get FB. I play the games, but my posting and stuff is done here.

The ONLY reason I would consider joining FB is to keep in contact with the LBT/PJTP gang...particularly those that have drifted away...LJM, Donna, She, etc. Otherwise, I do not have any reason to venture into that black hole of the internet ..

I have finished my paperwork. Boy, all that checking of little boxes was sooooo complicated. I can see how it could take a whole week for one page. :sneaky: I only had to ask my sister how to spell my name twice.

But did you check the box properly??? No kidding, I once had a 'tick' the box form returned because instead of a 'check' I used an X. I was advised that a 'tick' = 'check'. :wink2::blink::sneaky::blink:

If someone is going to break into this house it isn't even going to be off the 2nd story deck. They're going to break a flippin' window in the dining room at the back of the house on ground level.They are not going to bother walking up the flight of stairs AT THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE to get to the deck. Puuullllleeeeeezzzzzeeeee!

:sneaky::lol::sneaky::lol:

Or they will say she copied someone else's answers.:sneaky:

:lol:

Suzy - Don't over exert yourself. Enjoy your weekend and relax!

i have one dog that likes to catch & eat them:ohmy:

I have a cat that loves to make a sneak attack on caterpillars, and then after torturing them for a while, chew them up.

there is a table w/2 women asking for donations to a womans shelter. when approached, i asked for their address as i would have many clothes to donate.

"nah - we just need the cash" i was told, i said how unfortunate and walked away.

I would really question whether that was a legit charity.

Love the helping the animals...sadly the HS doesn't do a similar thing here. In fact, they only begrudgingly take extra cans of food, or chew toys, blankets etc. They want cash. Other places I have lived, the Humane Society would take any/everything for the animals - I guess every place has different rules.

I know I do not get on here as much as I used to - that darn Facebook! :)

Hey there, CC. Nice to see you here. :sad:

OK - I'm caught up now.

This post is TOTALLY OFF TOPIC - I need help!

I'm sure this is a stupid question but here goes...It appears that the resolution on my computer has changed itself. I have tried changing it but nothing works. The print is teeny tiny and NO I don't need reading glasses (yet :sneaky:). The other day, I noticed that the font on this site had changed on the list of threads. I was gonna ask if anyone else had that happen. Now, all the print and stuff on websites is soooo small, I can barely read it.

Any suggestions? Ideas? Am I an idiot?

Hope you all are having a good start to the holiday weekend.

I just asked hubby. If you have IE 7 or 8, go to View, Zoom, and them make sure it's set at 100%. If you have IE 6, he says go to View, and there's choices like Small, Larger, Largest or some such thing.

PJTP: Look at my ticker!! *dances*

I've been so close to breaking the 80kg barrier twice lately and then gone back up again. I got down to 80.8kg last month, then 80.3 a few weeks back, and promptly bounced up and down from there to 81.5 over and over and over... but this morning I made it!! 79.9!! Whoohooo!!! One more pound and I'll be able to post in the 100lb lost thread too! Double-whoohooo!!

Yay for fills! :sneaky:

But did you check the box properly??? No kidding, I once had a 'tick' the box form returned because instead of a 'check' I used an X. I was advised that a 'tick' = 'check'. :sad::blink::wink2::blink:

Uh oh. The first-grader kid I hired used Crayon. It was blue. I'm totally screwed now, huh? Darn. I guess I did need to take a week on each of those pages.:sneaky:

PJTP: Look at my ticker!! *dances*

I've been so close to breaking the 80kg barrier twice lately and then gone back up again. I got down to 80.8kg last month, then 80.3 a few weeks back, and promptly bounced up and down from there to 81.5 over and over and over... but this morning I made it!! 79.9!! Whoohooo!!! One more pound and I'll be able to post in the 100lb lost thread too! Double-whoohooo!!

Yay for fills! :sad:

Whoo hooooo, WTG! :sneaky: Fantastic!

I am alive and well! Just really busy with the kids, school and work. :sneaky:)

I did want to post about a new suppliment I found at costco. I cannot take fish oil pills because they are do large - I found MegaRed - krill oil tablets that are supposed to be 3 times better than the fish oil. The best part is that the tablets are small!! I thought I would mention them in case anyone on here had to stop taking fish oil like I did. :sad:

Fanny Adams!! That is great!! Woohoo!!

Edited by ColoradoChick