Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Holy crap! Here I was thinking she was already there, what with all the visits and her already using your phone. :thumbup:

Which is why I know it can't get better.:(

Maybe we need to get Daisy's niece to sit naked on Slim's MIL's face and fart. :tongue2:

:thumbup::lol::cool::lol:

Now that would be fair.

I would be happy to send her out of town! She keeps calling me because she says I am the only person she trusts, but I am not allowed to tell her anything. I really hate being in the middle.

I think I am just going to tell her to think back on things and try to remember what her son could have told the authorities. Maybe a light bulb will come on.

Yep. Apparently, even though his mom treats him like crap and is using him, I am not allowed to talk about his mama. I guess even at this late stage in the game, he is still trying to win her approval. She treats him different from his brother and sister. She really treats him like he isn't her child, but when it comes time for her to need something, she calls him. It sucks. She is NEVER going to be the mother that he seems to want her to be. She is just going to keep bleeding him dry. I am not going to let her suck my life

Sounds like she needs a "come to Jesus" meeting with YOU!!!

Hubs just ordered me 5lbs of chocolate Protein Powder.

What brand do you like?

Somebody tell me how a grown woman can sit naked on her 13 yr old son's face and fart and think this is normal behavior.

That is beyond disgusting. I can't decide if this will turn him off of women or not!

Kat - I hope you press/pressed charges!!! I think you need to invest in a german shepherd. Sic em, Kujo!

unfortunate situation - you can also put some hotwire down?? little jolt to the short hairs might also do it:)

ROFL!!! :wink:

She is only moving in this weekend. It is just a gut instinct based on how close she is moving and her monetary situation that have me concerned. DH had already been sneaking her money while she was living with her sister when her money needs were much less. Now she is moving away from the sister with no job and only the son's disability checks as income. I just don't have confidence in that situation.

Three words: separate checking accounts!!! You have got to get your financial situation straight for YOU. Ugh I hate that you're going through this.

Wow, I have been a bit discumbobulated the past few days and I miss a ton. Looks like I missed Plain starring in the sequel to "Brokeback Mountain" and people sitting on people's faces and farting???

Wow, miss a few days and I really feel lost.

You must have had a lot of pages to catch up on. This is one thread that is hard to keep up with!

Oh my gosh, I hadn't heard. :wink: That's the 6th death I've heard about this week. Crazy.

whos paul harvey??

just a random thought we should have a lbt gathering down here at disney and ride roller coasters together..

Okay - forget what I said earlier...hopefully Pilot Boy will stay on his side of the office, so to speak and get un-weirded...

You definately deserve better, girlfriend...and I believe you're going to find it

*sending positive vibes, energy and thoughts your way*:wink:

thank you

pilot boy is very nice he keeps asking if he can take me and my son somewhere you know to the park or the movies and im like no because my son will tell..

what part of down low dont he get?

Many years ago, my Dad was trimming a tree and a limb gave way, and he fell 25 feet...feet first onto a flagstone walkway. He broke his back and his feet.

He was in a ward in the hospital---a big long room with beds on both sides, with only curtains separating them.

Each day at noon his ortho Dr. would come by to see him, sit on the foot of his bed and prop his feet on the bedside table so his feet could not be seen, and he and my Dad would smoke their pipes (yep IN the hospital) and listen to Paul Harvey.

They remain friends to this day.

And THAT is the rest of MY story!!

PJTP...Paul Harvey died. I will miss him36_1_44.gif

:wink: I haven't heard him in years but I used to really enjoy listening to him in my car during lunch. :o

That is how I took it to Lu.

Anyone wanna come help me kick some HS boys asses???

I own 3 lots behind my home here, they are up a hillside, in a beautiful area. There used to be a railroad run through it many years ago. After the RR was taken out, it just sat for years, then they offered the area behind our homes to all of us along the route.

I have hell keeping the HS kids off of it. It is fenced, and posted as private property etc. They go up there and ditch school, and hang out, and drink and smoke....and we run them off everytime we catch them. I don't often go up by myself during the day as there are always several of them. Lately it has been 3-4 boys, rude as hell.

Today they broke into my shed, took out the wheelbarrow, and set a fire in it....usually they light fires in our natural fire pit up there. Today the wind is blowing like hell 25-40 mph. So I guess they thought the WB would contain it....not!

So I just had the police and fire dept. here putting out a fire. Lost a tree that was full grown, probably 15 years old. And have another mess to clean up.

I want to hurt them!

Supposedly now the school resource officer has a handle on it. They got some good shoe print casts, and they took some soda bottles and a pipette to fingerprint....for all the good it will do.

It is just frustrating the hell outta me!

Thanks for letting me vent about it!

I can soooo understand your frustration. I live next to a high school and the teens are horrid. I catch them in my yard smoking drinking etc all the time. they think because I live close to the school that they can treat it as their property and do with it as they please. They climb my tree in the front yard, throw their trash everywhere, leave unmentionable items in my yard...its disgusting!!!! My neighbor and I have teamed up and have acually started photgraphing them and turning the pics into the police. They do all of these wonderful horrid things after school as well. All hours of the night and weekends also. I would think having been a teenager once that hanging out near the hs on the weekend wouldnt be so cool but appearantly I am wrong. the photos have cut down on the mischief some but we are still working on eliminaing it!!! Good Luck with the unruley!