Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pics of meals/portions PLEASE!

I will be sleeved (losing band and getting sleeve) in about 11 days and I’m SUPER curious to see what and how much you guys are able to eat and at how long out from surgery! I’m obsessed with knowing how much a little stomach can hold!

I typically eat about 200-300calories a meal 4-5 meals a day and have consistently eaten that amount from 8 weeks out through currently (just about 5 months)

A typical meal for me is 2 whole eggs + a high Fiber (60 calorie) pita or something equivalent to that. Basically all my meals are 100-200 calories of a lean Protein and up to 100 calories of a fiber source.

I typically eat about 200-300calories a meal 4-5 meals a day and have consistently eaten that amount from 8 weeks out through currently (just about 5 months)
A typical meal for me is 2 whole eggs + a high Fiber (60 calorie) pita or something equivalent to that. Basically all my meals are 100-200 calories of a lean Protein and up to 100 calories of a fiber source.

Thank you! That seems like a normal portion! In my mind - I’m imagining the ability to eat less than that!! That seems like it’s plenty of food, but not too much! (Which is how I should be eating anyway!) So are you pretty stuffed after 2 eggs and a pita??

I guess everyone is different, I’m just about a year out...two eggs and a pita would make me stuffed and almost wanting to throw up. I can eat one egg and maybe 1/2 slice of toast in one sitting. Sometimes just the egg. I mostly eat plant based, so if a raw salad, maybe 3.5-4 oz tops. If a bean/grain dish of some sort, 2.5oz tops. I can definitely eat more now (not at one time though) then before. So even though I may have 2 oz of some food, I may eat another ounce 1-2 hours later. So, I’m pretty much eating throughout the day.

sorry I don’t have any pics to share!

Edited by Newme17

I'm almost 5 months out and lunch for me is usually 2 ounces of turkey and 2 ounces of cheese and I'm stuffed. If I have meatloaf or steak for supper it's only 2 ounces of meat if I want an ounce or two of veggies. 4 ounces of meat if that's all I eat. I get full really quick with Protein.