Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm too sexy for my base, too sexy for my base, too sexy yeah!

I honestly entertain myself

Today, in the car, I was putting makeup on before going inside this building. And ladies, you know how you'll put concealer under your eyes or on diff areas of your face to "sit" , and dry before blending. Maybe 5 min or 10, whatever. Right?
Anyways, so I was doing that. Finished doing other areas of my face and realized, I was going to be late. Got out of my car and went inside. Several different guys were looking deeply into my eyes, as I passed by them in their seats.
I thought "Hmm. Wonder why are they looking at me so intently. I'm not even made up really cute today.Strange"

Then I thought to myself: Jo, duh, it's your personality. You light up a room. You're so charismatic, people just flock to you. You can't help it

I find the nearest bathroom to do one last tinkle.
Afterwards, I am washing my hands and look in the mirror---

Priceless.
Hey, confidence is better than insecurity eh?
Not so long ago, I would have questioned myself for all the stares. Lol
The transition of time and knowing WHO YOU ARE and your worth- even when you forgot to blend in your makeup and you look like a Clown Lol
I died laughing in restroom, all by my lonesome.

"Work it, Jo"

bahaha.png

Great story! Haha love that you put a pic :-)

2 minutes ago, Losebig said:

Great story! Haha love that you put a pic :-)

Do you see the makeup I forgot to rub in?

That is why those men were staring deep into my eyes lol

My daughters tell me, " Mom, you're "too much" Lol

Maybe so

But I am free Lol

:)

31 minutes ago, Toomanytacos said:

Do you see the makeup I forgot to rub in?

That is why those men were staring deep into my eyes lol

My daughters tell me, " Mom, you're "too much" Lol

Maybe so

But I am free Lol

:)

haha of course! Good thing you looked in the mirror, it's just subtle enough to look like its a birthmark or something and I bet no one would have said anything

3 minutes ago, Losebig said:

haha of course! Good thing you looked in the mirror, it's just subtle enough to look like its a birthmark or something and I bet no one would have said anything

lol (((( Losebig))) lol

Oh my!!! I had a real good laugh for you too! I love your confidence and to be able to laugh about it. Amazing! 😂

You seriously made my evening! This sounds like something I would totally do lmao I’m still laughing 5 mins later [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I love that you actually took a pic [emoji1417]

1 hour ago, Angie's_Ocean said:

You seriously made my evening! This sounds like something I would totally do lmao I’m still laughing 5 mins later I love that you actually took a pic

Lol.

Isn't it though? We do it though huh. Most of the time, its thankfully something hasn't realized we have thought by accident. But it's still a little embarressing, even within ourselves lol