Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your assistance is needed, Dr. Freud...(warning XXX Content)

my dreams are occasionally seriously weird and often very NC-17.

Anyways..

In one of the dreams, I was in San Francisco at a hotel and I was with a (female, hot and taken) friend of mine. She was under the bed sheet and got undressed. When she was naked, she invited me in. I got under the bed sheet and tried to screw her. But, unfortunately, this didn't work for a certain ...body part...of mine had been replaced by a package of Toblerone chocolate which was a) too big B) not really the right form to fit into a certain body opening of hers. I told her about this dream - only fair, for she told me about the dream she had a few months ago in which she was giving a big party at her house..and I masturbated all over her mother's bed She found my dream amusing as hell :)

and about a week ago I had a dream in which I wouldn't ...fit into...a girl because I was American and she was european - you need a device to fit American plugs into european power sockets...and I needed one of these to screw her :nervous

The other dream I had this year.. I was at a pool with a girl I once had a crush on a long time ago (I haven't seen her since 2 years)..She was changing clothes, and I happened to watch. When she pulled down her panties, I was shocked to notice that not only did she have a penis..she had 3! At first, I yelled and ran, when I managed to regain a somewhat normal state of mind, I asked "her" what was up with that. She broke out in tears and told me it was a desease of some sort (that she was born with - I don't remember the exact explenation).. that she was really female but could not afford having those suckers amputated. I promised her that I would give her the money to have a "sex reversal" done (she claimed that a complete reversal was not neccesary, the female "attributes" were under there. :eek::o:nervous

I would really, really, really appreciate it if other people were to share their sick dreams with us here. I can't believe I'm the only person with such a messed up mind. Please prove me right!!!

If you feel like interpretating my dreams, I would apppreciate that also

I cant speak for myself cause its a rare thing for me to remember any kind of dreams at all. But I do know my boyfriend has some pretty odd ones. Lots of sex and really odd out of the way places, situations etc. And a few phobias tossed in also.

heck he tells me about freaky dreams twice a week or so. Sometimes more. And they can get pretty twisted.

I think. (MY opinion here and i'm no expert)

That people who are more creative then average tend to have seriously strange dreams.

Because in our dreams the subconcious mind doesn't have to follow all the rules/taboos/manners that we have to live by/follow in real life.

<p>I don't have dreams of a sexual nature very often.. but I did have a bizarre dream a while ago where Albert Einstein (the character in the movie 'Young Einstein) was a psycho serial killer who killed my brother and a group of his friends with a manual crank camera that was actually a partical vaporiser....</p> <p> </p> <p>does that count?</p>

Just in response to Telecia.. I personally believe dreams are made up of memories or thoughts that our subconscious forms into dreams.. any chance you had recently seen your friend..had a craving for (or eaten) toblerone..and fantasised about sex in general? (I'm sure the last part's true cos all men fantisise about sex during the day) hehe

I think. (MY opinion here and i'm no expert)

That people who are more creative then average tend to have seriously strange dreams.

Because in our dreams the subconcious mind doesn't have to follow all the rules/taboos/manners that we have to live by/follow in real life.

I suffer from this, everything that I come in contact with or think of during the day is combined in these freaky, crazy dreams.. My husband thinks I should write a book because I have this huge, crazy imagination that is arranged quite funny in my dreams..

I have really crazy, vivid dreams a lot and yes, they often involve sex. Sometimes I have sexy dreams about people I work with. I'm not sexually attracted to them, I think they just show up because we work so much together.

I don't think dreams are literal -- like sex dreams aren't necessarily about sex per se.

I once had a disturbing dream where I was a man! I mean, I really was, parts and all and I was really into having that body part! It was so bizarre because it seemed so natural. Then a friend of mine told me (she's into dream interpretation) that when women dream that they're men it means they feel powerful.

Don't stress it, just enjoy the humor.

My last disturbing dream, I was on a business trip with my boss and wore a really sexy barely-there black bikini. I don't think the dream was about my boss as much as it was how much I liked the way my dream bod looked!

my dreams are occasionally seriously weird and often very NC-17.

Anyways..

In one of the dreams, I was in San Francisco at a hotel and I was with a (female, hot and taken) friend of mine. She was under the bed sheet and got undressed. When she was naked, she invited me in. I got under the bed sheet and tried to screw her. But, unfortunately, this didn't work for a certain ...body part...of mine had been replaced by a package of Toblerone chocolate which was a) too big B) not really the right form to fit into a certain body opening of hers. I told her about this dream - only fair, for she told me about the dream she had a few months ago in which she was giving a big party at her house..and I masturbated all over her mother's bed She found my dream amusing as hell :)

and about a week ago I had a dream in which I wouldn't ...fit into...a girl because I was American and she was european - you need a device to fit American plugs into european power sockets...and I needed one of these to screw her :nervous

The other dream I had this year.. I was at a pool with a girl I once had a crush on a long time ago (I haven't seen her since 2 years)..She was changing clothes, and I happened to watch. When she pulled down her panties, I was shocked to notice that not only did she have a penis..she had 3! At first, I yelled and ran, when I managed to regain a somewhat normal state of mind, I asked "her" what was up with that. She broke out in tears and told me it was a desease of some sort (that she was born with - I don't remember the exact explenation).. that she was really female but could not afford having those suckers amputated. I promised her that I would give her the money to have a "sex reversal" done (she claimed that a complete reversal was not neccesary, the female "attributes" were under there. :o:o:nervous

I would really, really, really appreciate it if other people were to share their sick dreams with us here. I can't believe I'm the only person with such a messed up mind. Please prove me right!!!

If you feel like interpretating my dreams, I would apppreciate that also

I think your dreams are trying to encourage you to loosen up your uber-conservative ideals and relax. Maybe your right-wing politics get in the way of your pleasure. Take a hint from the EU and embrace some more liberal perspectives.

Oh, wait, that's not your dreams talking to you. That's me! :car:

I have enough far-fetched dreams to know, dreams are just randomly pieced conscious & subconscious thoughts.

You're gay. That is all.

gay.jpg

All dreams and the people in them are actually extensions of peices of you. A 23 year old male dreaming about sex...normal. A 23 year old male undergoing weight loss, dreaming about "not fitting in" or "not having the right form" speaks to the fact that your body is changing. I read somewhere here that men's penis' seem bigger when they lose weight. Lastly, a dream about a hot woman w/ 3 penis'...speaks to your idea of your studliness (sorry for using such an awkward word).

All people in our dreams are really just peices of who we are.

Sweet dreams!

I'd take a Toblerone any day over sex. It lasts much longer.

Seriously though, what are you doing awake? If sleep was that much fun for me, I'd do it all the time.

Unfortunately I dream horrid dreams about being naked in public places and late for exams.