how much cup size did you lose after a breast lift (not a reduction)?

14 posts in this topic

Curious as to how much people lost in cup size after a breast lift.

I'm getting my lift/reduction in a month, I'm happy you asked this question. I asked someone who had it done and she said they do it based on your waist size and how you're proportioned. I'm now a DDD and am hoping to go to a 36D or DD. Before the surgery, I was almost a 50DDD. My GOODNESS! lol

12 minutes ago, heycrystal2052 said:

I'm getting my lift/reduction in a month, I'm happy you asked this question. I asked someone who had it done and she said they do it based on your waist size and how you're proportioned. I'm now a DDD and am hoping to go to a 36D or DD. Before the surgery, I was almost a 50DDD. My GOODNESS! lol

i'm not having a reduction, just a lift. so wondering how much you lose with just the skin removal. I've lost a lot of volume between the 36DDD stage and 32DDD. Right now, sometimes I can squeeze into a DD if the fabric is stretchy, but wondering if I'll end up a D or a DD or a C. At a 32DDD my cup size now is equivalent to a 36D so I'm good with my size now, but would be fine with one or two drops in cup size.

I sooooo want to be a C cup. Currently I am an L cup. I have lost 25 kilos so far but no change to breast size. I really hate my humungous droopy horrible boobs !

I was a wearing a 34G or H before my lift. Post lift I'm in a 32DDD. I thought I wanted to be more like a C cup, but the girls fit my build (& look pretty amazing if I do say so myself!)… and I'm just happy to have them back up where they belong!

I was a 32DDD before my plastics. I didn't think I wanted implants but my surgeon convinced me I did (he was right I'm very happy).

But for comparison sake I had 300 cc implants and came out the other end same size I went in 32 DDD so 300 cc equivalent is what l lost in skin!

They say 300 cc for a 32 band is about two cup sizes. So... as a reference point I would probably be a 32 D without my implants but I would lack "upper pole fullness" as they say.

Laggy likes this 1 Like this

I was a 30 G - now a 30 B It was all skin Totally happy

Laggy likes this 1 Like this

Last time I lost a lot of weight, the boobs didn't change at all. Only the back size. I can't believe I am stuck with these grandma boobs. I am totally having a reduction when I have lost enough weight.

2 hours ago, Stella S said:

I was a 30 G - now a 30 B It was all skin Totally happy

Extra skin, can increase your cup size? WOW, w/out the skin, I wonder what my true size is. Even as a super youngin' , I've always been a D. As the weight piled on, it obviously added two DD's. :( lol

Extra skin, can increase your cup size? WOW, w/out the skin, I wonder what my true size is. Even as a super youngin' , I've always been a D. As the weight piled on, it obviously added two DD's. lol

Yup cuz you roll it up and put it in the cups! I used to say I was a 32 "long" it was mostly tube socks rolled up and filling out my bra.

Stella S and Laggy like this 2 Like this