Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would you change?

I naturally have double vision. My mom has it two,
Did you catch the pun?? Har!

1) One physical (other than weight) thing about yourself, what would it be?

I have developed this discoloration on my face that just bothers me to no end. I dont wear makeup because up until about 2 years ago I had the most beautiful flawless (I mean really flawless) skin.

2) One non-physical thing about yourself (mental, situation, etc.), what would it be?

I wish I didnt have such bad writers block.

OMG! Tall ladies your breaking my heart! Being tall is so awesome. Im 6'1" and I honestly have to say that I never wished that I were shorter. I love to be the tallest person in the room, on the subway, on a line, or in a store. I love being an Amazon.

Plus, my height hides how much I weigh. I love the awe struck looks...that foot-to-head "is she really that tall" look.

Ladies just for you-----here are some cool things about being tall...I know you can relate:

Seeing the top of a refrigerator

Jumping off of the bottom of a 10-13 foot pool

Stepping over large puddles

Touching ceilings are pretty cool

Never needing a step stool (unless youre changing a bulb)

300lbs look like 250lbs (thats the best)

Did you catch the pun?? Har!

I thought it was intentional too!!!!

And as for height disguising weight, it does to a point yep!!! I know my Dr'.s nurse was always freaked out when she weighed me, she would put the little weight thing on 200 and when it wouldn't register, the first time she actually backed it to 150!!! Uh...no, the other way! When she would get to 250, and keep edging the second weight up, she would look so shocked!!!

Maybe it was fear....I mean I had her by a good 6" before I stepped up another 6-8" on the scale---I towered over her good then!!!!

Kat

If you could change:

1) One physical (other than weight) thing about yourself, what would it be? I would have a little less boobs and a little more butt (it's a sad thing when a black woman has no butt)

2) One non-physical thing about yourself (mental, situation, etc.), what would it be? I think things to death, sometimes I wish I could just be like the Nike ad and 'just do it'

And how about the same two questions, only now applied to your partner/spouse? I wouldn't change anything physical about him (thank God he does not know about this forum)

I wish he was not so focused on making $ $ $ $

If you could change:

1) One physical (other than weight) thing about yourself, what would it be?

Better skin, I have soooooooo many freckles its not funny, I have off and on acne since I was 10. I don't tan and and have small red spots scattered about.

2) One non-physical thing about yourself (mental, situation, etc.), what would it be?

To be more assertive in life, I have to really get pissed off before I will stand up for myself. Or tackle a problem. I didn't used to be this way. Now I am and I hate it.

And how about the same two questions, only now applied to your partner/spouse?

1) One physical (other than weight) thing about your spouse, what would it be?

well its not weight but more how how his body is shaped he only has maybe 30 lbs to lose but he is barrel chested so he assumes he so overweight when he really isnt. You can feel his ribcage pretty easy.

2) One non-physical thing about your spouse (mental, situation, etc.), what would it be?

Easy.. for him not to procrastinate about things so much. My dining room is still not unpacked 10 months after we moved in. And I am not allowed to lift. :)

Boy, I can tell a bunch of you guys are young. I'd have perfect teeth and wouldn't have all those bruises and weird things on my arms from medication. I'd also have dark hair instead of dishwater blonde and I have to dye it that color. It's really white. Gross! I'd also like to be 2 inches taller. I'm 5'6" and I think I'd look thinner if I were taller.

I would also like to quit adopting every dog I see. I have 5 dogs, counting the neighbor dog, and two cats. I am going to try to go cold turkey when my older dogs die and not get anymore dogs.

Regarding pants. I just don't understand the way the kids are wearing their pants. They drag the ground! On What Not to Wear they have the lady get fancy shoes and then cover them up with very long jeans. The kids' jeans are all frayed around the hems and when it rains, their jeans wick up the rain so that their whole legs are wet. I hate long pants. I think most of mine are too short but at my age, I don't care. At least the jeans today are better than the pegged pants in the 60s. We had one guy with really skinny legs who had his pants pegged so close that you could count the hairs on his legs. I liked bell bottoms. They were comfortable, especially if they were very wide bell bottoms. I had a pair like that and I wore them constantly. I was so cool.

1.) I'd have bigger boobs. Being fat with no boobs just looks stupid.

2.) I'd have high self-esteem. After being fat my whole life, school yard teasing took self esteem away from me.

As far as Hubby goes;

1.) I'd take away his Type 1 diabetes

2.) I'd make him more romantic.