Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any August 2017 Sleevers?

Hi I'm a 34 yr old mom of two young kids and my surgery is scheduled for August 2017! Im excited and super nervous at the same time. Just wanted to see if anyone else was getting surgery in August too?

Yes! My surgery date is August 4th! I'm 26 and a single mother of one! I'm excited and nervous as well! I've just been doing a lot of research and trying to prepare as best I can! Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using BariatricPal mobile app

Mine is August 7th, I'm super excited and nervous. My last nutrition appointment is next month, I'm praying my insurance accepts it. Then my sleeve is a go !!

What insurance do you guys have? My last nutrition appointment is mid July, and then I am assuming I can see if my surgery will be approved. I have high mark. Do you know if the doctor will check for approval or should I call?

What insurance do you guys have? My last nutrition appointment is mid July, and then I am assuming I can see if my surgery will be approved. I have high mark. Do you know if the doctor will check for approval or should I call?

Your doctor should check but you should call, I have blue cross blue shield so like united healthcare! My last appointment is July 11th.

My last nutritionist appointment will be in July. I'm hoping that the approval process with my insurance isn't that long, so I can get it done in August

Hi I'm a 34 yr old mom of two young kids and my surgery is scheduled for August 2017! Im excited and super nervous at the same time. Just wanted to see if anyone else was getting surgery in August too?

I am scheduled for August 21st. I am 35 years old and have 6 kids. I am really nervous about this surgery as well.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BariatricPal mobile app

Mine is scheduled for August 16! I keep going back and forth between being really nervous and really excited! Just can't wait to be done with surgery and recovery and start this new journey! I am trying to get into a workout routine now.

Are you starting to exercise and eat better now? I am struggli g with eating better. I have recently started walking. I really want to be prepared.

I have highmark also. I kind of went backwards so I'm just waiting on my Dr to send letter of clearance to my surgeon. I'm hoping i can have my surgery next month.

Sent from my SM-N920P using BariatricPal mobile app

Kamjmm25: Ive been working out when I can at a gym, 3-4 times a week. And I'm avoiding bread, Pasta and rice. I leave to go on a 10-day cruise later this week, so that will really be the test with all that great food.< br>

The food on the cruise gets me every time. Good luck.

I struggle with eating too much. I have been doing really good Breakfast and lunch then I eat too much at dinner. Then after kids are in bed I struggle. I have lost 12 lbs so far, but it's definitely tough. I would totally over eat on a cruise. Lol