Γ—
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• ms.sss

Ok...so keeping my dailyΒ weight updated on here is getting tedious due to the the daily 0-3Β lbs fluctuations. Β Soooo...I figure I'm just going to update every 1-2 weeks moving forward.
      Β 
      Β· 5 replies
      1. FluffyChix

Yeah, I kinda do it when I see a new low. Then it fluctuates up and down up and down until I finally see a new low. Mine went down to 131 on Saturday but is now back to 133, lol. So I won't log it till I see 131 for a second time.

I do my daily weight graph in My Fitness Pal. Much easier and it keeps a cool graph!!

2. ms.sss

Me too (sort of). I gifted myself a fancy-shmancy smart scale back in January and it wirelessly updates the data to Apple Health in my phone, which in turn automatically updates MFP (among other apps I have). Very hands off on my part. Updating BP was the only manual weight updating I was doing, which has stopped being fun and instead become a job, now that the weight goes up and down so much.

3. FluffyChix

LOL the joys of maintenance! ;) NOT!

4. sillykitty

Like @FluffyChix I updated at every new low, consequently I'm now listed as my lowest weight. I should probably update it to where I've been maintaining, which is +3 lbs or so from that weight.

5. FluffyChix

Nah, keep your low and stay aware of your upper threshold so you don't hit it. :D ;)

• GreenTealael

7 days post revision... I am wiped out! I forgot about the energy depletion stageΒ 
      Logically I know there is some fat left for use... But not much
      Β· 7 replies
      1. FluffyChix

Yogurt. Matcha yogurt. ;) LOL. I could have thinned down yogurt and kefir on my full liquids phase. Maybe email your RD and ask if that's also on your full liquids. I use Peach and Cream, and Bananas and Cream in my yogurt to thin it into a soup right now. :)

2. GreenTealael

I put a call in this morning they will get back to me shortly.

3. FluffyChix

Yay!! I bet they will say yes!

4. GreenTealael

I bet i will fight them if they say no πŸ˜‚

5. Orchids&Dragons

Hope you get back to your old self soon!

6. View All Replies
    • demayome

Day 3 of Liver shrinking diet. 11 days to go. Come on 31JUL. Trying not to get impatient
      Β· 1 reply
      1. GreenTealael

πŸ’œSTAY STRONGπŸ’œ

• Krestel

OMG! I dreamt of cake!!
      As of late, my dreams have been food obsessed. Last night I dreamed of gorging on good old American sheet cake with chocolate frosting. There was white frosting as well. Good thing we can't get that in Sweden! I just hope that I haven't become too engrossed in food. BUT they are only dreams after all.
      Β· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • GreenTealael

3 days post op and I want to go to the movies to see The Lion King... #slowdown
      Β· 13 replies
      1. Krestel

Awww

2. VANILLASUCKS

I went 5 days post op to the movies :)

3. GreenTealael

Awww man i could have broken a record πŸ˜‚

4. elcee

I’m going later today with my hubby and daughter

5. GreenTealael

I hope its amazing !

6. View All Replies