Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Marchies in October!

I've Been Very Very Baaaad!

Breakfast : 1 Sugar Cookie 2 Packs Of M&m's With Peanuts

Lunch: 1 Macadamion Nut Cookie And 1 Mini Bag Of M&ms With Peanuts

Dinner: ??????????

Get back on the bandwagon for dinner tonight, thickchick! You've been too much of a great inspiration to blow it now. Good luck!

I've Been Very Very Baaaad!

Breakfast : 1 Sugar Cookie 2 Packs Of M&m's With Peanuts

Lunch: 1 Macadamion Nut Cookie And 1 Mini Bag Of M&ms With Peanuts

Dinner: ??????????

That sounds like halloween candy....I bet it was really good!;)

OK....it's been a while since I posted, but can I just say....YYAAAAHHHH HOOOO! :whoo:I'm not the only one in a slump right now. :faint:I read the posts from the last couple of days and it's amazing to see that we're all fighting the battle of the doldrums. Since my fill a couple of months ago, it's taken me a while to get the hang of eating slow, small and such. Then I hit a mood of I want JUNK...and lots of it. Now, I've gained a few lbs. back and my Dr. appt. is tomorrow. He'll fuss...so what, I'm a big girl, I can take it. ;)

Anyhoo...sometimes it feels like you're struggling through this on your own, but I love the Marchies thread, cause we're in the battle at the same time. Chin up folks, we'll get out of our slumps and move forward. Thanks again for all your comments. It's nice to know it's not just me.

A.

My diet has been a bunch of junk food too, and I'm having a hard time stopping this downward spiral. I've been the same weight for 4 weeks, so I'm maintaining but not losing. I have great restriction. I've been eating nothing but m&m's candy bars, Cookies, Protein Shakes, last night had a fried chicken drumstick, I eat wheat thins & hummus, Protein Bars, salads from McD's, string cheese, yogurt and salmon...That's my whole menu pretty much.

I'm going to pull out my "weight loss surgery for dummies" book tonight and flip through it again, just to remind myself what it was like before this surgery and the reasons I did this.

**I guess I'm getting too comfortable being a size 10, even though I need to lose 25 more lbs.

I don't want to go in for my checkup on 11/19 and feel like a failure. I know the band rules but my brain doesn't seem to have the will power to follow them.

Gotta run

Demsvmejm: I Totally Understand What You Are Going Thru With The candy, I Only Do This Candy Thing Right Before My Period. But Today No Candy No Cookies! Im On My 2nd Bottle Of Water Right Now And Im Going To Eat Some oatmeal In A Moment.

I Havent Been To The Doctor Since My Last Fill, I Guess I Should Get A Fill To Get Me Back On Track. Not Alot Of Support Right Now From My Family But I Never Had It Not Sure Why I Want It.

I Just Made An Appoinment For A Fill With My Dr's Assistant On November 5th!!!

Im Not Giving Up I Just Had A Relapse That's All......eye Of The Tiger!

Funny, eye of the tiger....

But effective.

Yeah, I'm trying to find the desire to dig a little deeper. Dems-Reading the WLS for dummies again is a good idea. I need to read my journal from before the surgery to recapture my desire to lose.

Good to know you gals are out here to chat with.

Hell, I havn't lost any since July. Sitting at 190 and for the longest time didn't give a crap I was just happy being under 200 and off my diabetic meds and my knees not killing me. Now I WANT IT BAD!!!! My goal is 180 by Christmas.

Mrs Husker Lets do it!

10 pounds down by Christmas! So that's around 8 weeks away which is a little over a pound a week.....Come on, we can do this!

I'm going to re-introduce my Nikes to my treadmill tonight and NO more chocolate.< /p>

I know I'd be losing if I could just get my exercise routine back on track.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I plan to start adding more exercise to my routine (more that just walking). I plan on adding weights and hope to add more aerobics to my week. I have all the Sweating to the Oldies and love them, just need to find room to in my house to do it. I have an elliptical trainer (man that thing is hard) that I haven’t been on in months, but will start it again tonight. If I can get 1 mile before my legs fall off, I will be happy.

I'm in the doldrums too...

waited too long before this last fill (partly scheduling actually).... regained ten, now I'm working on getting back down to what my ticker says.

And then I stop and think but I haven't lost weight in months! Since my recent fill I expected the ten pounds to fly off or something, and it is starting to come off, but jeez, did this thing get me used to fast weight loss. I need to get unused to that. I takes time.

where I love there is nice apple orchard that sells the best apple dougnuts. DH and I went recently, got our pumpkins, some cider, some doughnut. So far I have had half of one doughnut. That left me full and satisfied. But wow! Last year those dozen doughnuts would have been long gone by now. So I think of things like that now-- of how I was able to choose healthier foods lately as well (even if I do eat some goodies). It might take a little longer now to see the scale move, but thats ok. It all feels like it is possible..

And I have been getting stronger. I'm healthier than I have been in years! Now I'll readily say that its not all weight loss-- a large component of my recent health is treatment of my narcolepsy. But I do notice that the weight loss certainly helps! Easier to move and fit in stuff. Lower BP, etc.

But I want to lose another 60 pounds. So I need to get in gear! And I have hair again! Very short, but it looks cute.

My dream size for myself is a size 12. I think thats not unreasonable given my mother wears a 8-10 and she is three inches shorter than me. Of course it is also sort of funny when I consider that as a teen I thought I should be about 120 pounds. Hah! I think anything under 140 for me would be too thin. And thats thinking skinny! So now I'm trying to visualise when I will be at goal and how I will then have to learn about clothes and buy some nice stuff and so forth. I think about where I will be in my life then, my career/education, etc. I think that helps.

I don't know if anybody is a biggest loser fan, but in the beginning naturally they put up huge weight loss numbers. But as the weeks go by they are happy to lose 4-5 lbs per week with that intense workout.

I need Jillian to move in to my house:).

I find it so interesting how we are all in the same boat, kinda just hanging in there right now. it would be interesting to see if this has happened to other groups 6 months out.

Man, between the dough nuts at the cider mill, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah's, holiday office parties, or just watching TV snuggled up, it is going to be so hard. I am so glad I have the band, Kythera I am with you I could have easily downed a dozen of those cider mill dough nuts a year ago.

You know what though, the band will keep us in check, then starting Jan1 2008, we will kick some major ass right before our anniversary! Yeah baby!

before we know it, we will all meeting up again next summer, in the plastic surgery thread to get rid of that dam fat once and for all.

Have a good day everyone!:clap2:

I think this whole Halloween thing is getting to all of us :cry Think about it you go to the store and everywhere is giant bags of all kinds of goodies... I know as soon as i saw that candy corn i went running to the register with it (even though its pure sugar and i can only have like 3-4 at a time) but inside my brain kept telling me it was wrong not to buy it...

If Halloween does this to me i'm scared of X-Mas coming along... Big Polish Family equals lots of cooking and baking!!!

But everyone stick strong we'll make it though!!!:whoo:

But i finally got of my 3 week plateau of 236-233.... now down to 229!!! and i just got my fill so i should be good:confused:

Well i will be away for the next couple days (going down to Springfield to take my AAMA certification test :eek:) and dreading not being able to get to a computer to go on LBT...

I just bought my halloween goodies for trick or treat night.

Individual packs of pretzels.

I suck, but whatever, there's enough sugar in kids' lives. My DD certainly gets plenty.