Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Yes Flirty change your name lol.

Oh carrie I admire your Mum, if I had the money I would get everything lifted, I think us ladies owe it to ourselves, well not all of you, but me certainly would love it.

Hi Guy,s & Dolls sorry hav,ent been on for a while looking after my mam hasn't been well my brother was in hospital all's well now hopefully,

Hi Freckles, sorry to hear about your mum i know how you feel my mum has been very sick she has emphysema and is on 24 hour oxygen she cant walk needs a wheel chair to get around,hope your mums going to be ok and get the care she deserves, how are you getting on :scared2:

Hi Flirthylass what time did you have your fill yesterday i had my first fill in Dublin at 2pm sorry to hear you still hav.ent got good restriction maybe when you start to eat you will fingers crossed, he put in 3mils for me said the band i have only takes between 5 & 7 mils he said i should only need 1 - 2 more fills to get good restriction:confused: i met a girl cant stop thinking about her she lost 10 -1/2 stone she looked fantastic she since had a Tummy Tuck with Dr Chris even showed us her scar cant get over her she looked like a model

Hi Kaka and Steph well done on your weight loss glad to hear your keeping well keep us posted lol:smile:

Hi Cant-weight say your getting really excited best of luck with your op lol:smile:

Sorry missed anybody hope your all doing well:smile:

Guy;s i had a fill yesterday can i start back on solids tomorrow:confused:

Thanks shoes, i'd say I was getting more nervous now than excited lol :scared2::unsure::thumbup: cant believe our quickly the time has flown by.....but cant wait to be a bandster & join you guys.... it seems like i'll be the only one off here getting banded on that date.

Edited by Can't-Weight

Thanks shoes, i'd say I was getting more nervous now than excited lol :scared2::unsure::thumbup: cant believe our quickly the time has flown by.....but cant wait to be a bandster & join you guys.... it seems like i'll be the only one off here getting banded on that date.

Cant-Weight your going to be fine its only natural i was a bag of nerves looking back now i dont know why i was so worried thats easy for me to say i i know hope its of some confort to you that we are all doing well so far so good you soon be on here telling us all how you got on, my brother and his friend are now considering op they cant believe how well im doing you dont have to wait to much longer it will all be over happy days lol:smile2:

Hi cantweight, i didnt realise your date is nearly here. how exciting. It wont be long an you will be wondering why you were nervous.. i was so excited about having mine i didnt feel nervous at all. When are you flying out x

Bless you Shoes, lovely to hear from you.

I hope your Mum will improve, she must feel very down, poor thing.

That girl has done so well over 10stone!!!!! Damn amazing she must feel like a princess, I'd love to see before and after pics.

Cantweight, how long before you get your band now? I'm just too lazy to read back, well I dont have a lot of time anymore.:scared2:

I'm still waiting for MVDB's secretary to send me the details of my band, so I can tell Freddy boy , not that he's likely to overfill me though :thumbup:

Hi gillian how is your restriction?is it still the same or has it eased a bit x

hi wishfull.i think it has eased slightly, tried some Beans on toast this morning, had piece of toast size of a 5p and it hurt..then had about 2 forkfulls of beans and had to stop as it wouldnt go down..but as the day wore on i could get a little more down..david went to chip shop, obviously i couldnt have that, but i had small tub of chinese curry sauce that went down slow but ok, then had bit of chocolate, that always goes down!..so not had much today. family bringing usual saturday night curry over in a bit, think ill only manage the sauce though. made Buns and made pudding for me and maybe bigsister...egg custard..dunno if ill even get that down though..bigsister making me some ground rice pudding and bringing it over, sure that will be ok!..i will report back tomorrow!..but at this rate i wont be having next fill, and i have got less in than what people usually have in on there third fill too..its maybe the way i eat though..i dunno? x

Cant-Weight your going to be fine its only natural i was a bag of nerves looking back now i dont know why i was so worried thats easy for me to say i i know hope its of some confort to you that we are all doing well so far so good you soon be on here telling us all how you got on, my brother and his friend are now considering op they cant believe how well im doing you dont have to wait to much longer it will all be over happy days lol:smile2:

Thanks for the encouragment shoes really appreciate that :welldoneclap:

Hi cantweight, i didnt realise your date is nearly here. how exciting. It wont be long an you will be wondering why you were nervous.. i was so excited about having mine i didnt feel nervous at all. When are you flying out x

Hi wishfull, I will be flying out on Monday afternoon, been spending most of today packing and getting the last bits n peices..

Cantweight, how long before you get your band now? I'm just too lazy to read back, well I dont have a lot of time anymore.:grouphug:

I'll be banded on Tuesday the 7th aprill,, So sorry to here of your mum not being to well freckles I wish her a speedy recovery.

Cantweight.

Cant weight, have a great trip and report back when your up and about. I'm sure your very excited and all will go to plan. Love mmmm xx

Hi cantweight just in case i dont get chance to post before your flight, i wish you the best of luck even tho you wont need it with dr chris and his team..i look forward to reading your posts when you get home and feel up to it. You will officially be a post bandster lol. GOOD LUCK X

CW many thanx for your good wishes for my Mum. much appreciated.

now try not to be nervous, you will find out that you are worrying over nothing. You will be fine. its the fear of the unknown that is making you nervous, all will be worth it.

Just think about all the people that he's banded and be glad to be part of our great board.

You know you can share everything with us when you come home. have a good flight and take care of you.

I am not losing anything atm, (but do feel thinner,) but I know its cos i have given up smoking and havent had a fill yet. But i know it will come off, it did last time.

I am on my second band and if the op was that bad I wouldnt have had it done again, just bear that in mind when you start getting jittery, and i'm an old trout, so no worries.

xxx

Hi everyone, soz not been on very much over the last few days, I have been really busy. So sad to hear about peoples poorley familey, hope everyone gets better soon, and that they all get looked after properley. Well done to all the losers,ur all doing great, Hope all the people who are going for infills, get the best restrictions that they all want, Please guys, when you in Manchester be good, dont be fighting over garry, we want him bk in 1 peice pls, lol hope all goes well for all of you. Only 33 days to go, I am now counting down x