Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Dont worry i will be taking my camera lol :thumbdown: x

bet youll all be sitting on the floor waiting for him to arrive!..where ther will be standing room only left for him....yes send me those pictures please! x

:thumbdown: I have a tip!!!!.. buy some babies cutlery if your a trougher like me!..it will slow you down!...im off to buy some now...ill try owt! see you later x

Lol :seeya: its ok i will recognise you. I'm meeting up with vanessa then we are going together, im sure you will be fine she is very nice x :seeya:

yes, I'm sure...now you just put me off waiting for you.

I dont need any more stress than I'm having Wishful, my Mum is still not walking/eating or drinking, so I am not as happy bunny.

If you see me, just wave hello, I wont be hanging about.:thumbdown:

Hey freckles vanessa is lovely but i think u will be long gone by the time we get there, sorry to hear about sorry to hear about your mum.. is she home yet x

You know what Gillian, at first,when I had fills, my band used to be so tight in the mornings I couldnt even drink for a couple of hours.

Bring it on, this is what I want, but will be having to wait a while I know.

bet youll all be sitting on the floor waiting for him to arrive!..where ther will be standing room only left for him....yes send me those pictures please! x

i will be taking a floor mirror tile lol x

Hey freckles vanessa is lovely but i think u will be long gone by the time we get there, sorry to hear about sorry to hear about your mum.. is she home yet x

My appointment is 1pm hunny, so I think I'll still be around if its as busy as it was went you were there last.

No my Mum may never be able to come home they are talking about her being put into a residential care home now, because she needs 24 hour care.

She has Dimensia and cant remember me telling her (every day) that if she doesnt try to walk she wont be coming home.

She quite often refuses physiotherapy so cant even walk yet and this is 5 weeks post op.

They are still dopes in the ward, I have to point things out to them all the time.

She has developed a hacking productive cough and I told the staff nurse, on Monday (because they hadnt noticed this) and last night she asked me to get a sample so she could get it analysed.:seeya:

I am worried to death about her. I want her moved to our local hospital so I can go in more often and encourage her to eat and drink, as the staff are too busy at this hospital to do that.

But its going to take forever. I have a meeting with the consultant tomorrow.

bet you wished you hadnt asked now eh.:thumbdown:

Dont worry i will be taking my camera lol :thumbdown: x

now come on ladies i dont want you fighting and getting flirty jealous, hahahahaha

GX

Haha garry u tell them... Ah gillian u dont realise how lucky u are to be filled as much as u are so soon im bloody 7an a half months out and only 6.75mls he may give me a decent fill tomorro or there will be war i expect at least .5ml .75ml id be happy with cos even though i have no restriction im still terrified of a overfill... Ah freckles sorry to hear bout ur mum but keep on their back and dont be afraid to fight ur corner x

Hi gary im glad your thingy has gone down, things are starting to look up for you now x

Oo err missis, has your 'thingy' gone down good and proper now then Garry?! Sounds like that might disappoint some of your fans wanting to get a shufty at it Manchester?! Bigsis x

Oo err missis, has your 'thingy' gone down good and proper now then Garry?! Sounds like that might disappoint some of your fans wanting to get a shufty at it Manchester?! Bigsis x

Lol that msg didnt look 2 good did it.. but gary new what i meant regarding his thingy x

now come on ladies i dont want you fighting and getting flirty jealous, hahahahaha

GX

Hey i bet flirty would be 1st in the line x :thumbdown:

Haha garry u tell them... Ah gillian u dont realise how lucky u are to be filled as much as u are so soon im bloody 7an a half months out and only 6.75mls he may give me a decent fill tomorro or there will be war i expect at least .5ml .75ml id be happy with cos even though i have no restriction im still terrified of a overfill... Ah freckles sorry to hear bout ur mum but keep on their back and dont be afraid to fight ur corner x

yes flirty, thats what id be really scared of...an overfill!. i know its gets a bit dodgy at some point and id be scared i couldnt see the fill nurse..i even checked yesterday where she was today...just incase.. and she was in Dublin today..and i could see me flying out there to get an un-fill!..i dont think i need it but i am feeling very nervous at the mo that im near to my ideal, and bit scared of the next one in 2 weeks,if i dare have it that is!. it just shows how different we all are doesnt it?! what suits one of us is too much or too little for the other one. x