Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi sammy, im guilty i did have a small portion of crumble and icecream, it was very nice. It was the 1st thing like that that i have had x

Hi freckles, frederik was very busy last month in manchester and i had to wait down stairs for about 20mins.. once i got upstairs i had about a 15 min wait but that was ok as i was talking to vanessa and miss flump, I might see you there without you hanging around x

So isnt vanessa going on the same day?

I hope she's not there when I go, she might belt me :cool2:

So, you will have to approach me cos you know what I look like kid :biggrin:

I hope to see you there. Do you want me to wear a pink carnation? :mad2:

Hi Gary, and anyone else who is interested Chris Deprez contact details are: e.mail chris.deprez@ecfs.be and his phone number is +32(0)472 303 321 he does not use Julie Mackintosh to arrange his appointments, but sorts them out himself, he band fills for patients other than ecfs clients aswell

mags

thanks for this i mailed him and got the dates thanks a lot.

xx

Chris Deprez has just e.mailed me back, the combined areas of ECFS include Newport, Bristol, London, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Dublin. I assume Edinburgh and Newport ar Chris Deprez, and the others are Fred and CDB, hope this info helps.

Edinburght is defo Dr C unless he does another day but Duprez does glasgow think its every 3rd fri in the month

gx

Probably Gillian, though it does still stick out a bit, nothing like it was or like Garry's, so its just taking longer for the swelling to go down.

I have had a reply from Chris Deprez and he has made me an appointment for 9th April in Manchester with Frederik.

Is he the same Frederik that works with Dr CDB?:biggrin:

yes it his him luv i am also going down to manchester that day think i am 10.45 may meet you there.

gx

Hi everyone, good to see everyone is ok, I have missed you all so much over the past few day, I have been so busy and not had the time to chat. I have been keeping up with all your stories and tales. I have only got about another five or six more weeks till my op, I will try to be more activie on here. I just love reading your messages and dont have much to add to your tales xx

No wonder I'm sore, I just watched a video of an eroded band being removed

The reason i looked was to find out what an eroded band looked like, cos MVDB told me that the tubing had eroded and there was a hole in it. Yikes.

To think I have been through that twice, wasnt too bad actually, it was the removal of the faulty one that is causing me pain I think.:biggrin:

Oh blinkin eck Garry, you wont see me cos I'm 1pm....you'll be long gone when i get there unless you're hanging around waiting for us chicks to get there:w00t:

Which is not a bad thing btw:laugh:

Hay Garry, didnt someone ask you for a piccy?

I thought that was you in your avatar???

Btw lurve the sporran!!!! (winking smiley here)

Thats me in mine lol

hi all

you will be pleased to know that my hematoma has at last started to move and reduce so i am pleased and can stop moaning about it, i have since then decided not to go to belgium and am having my second fill in manchester next thursd so hopefully fred will be able to find it as Dr c struggled however i think he has advised him.

Hopefully meet some of you there especially you hot chicks.

Gx

Hay Garry, didnt someone ask you for a piccy?

I thought that was you in your avatar???

Btw lurve the sporran!!!! (winking smiley here)

Thats me in mine lol

i think it was the picture of me in the support tights, not pretty

me is a hot chick Garry eyes.gif

Geez I wish, Garry love i got knickers older than you as you know...i mean you dont know about the knickers...umm...oh you know what i mean

LOL.jpg

How are you going to get to manchester so early from Glasgow??

Do you want to change times with me?

me is a hot chick Garry eyes.gif

Geez I wish, Garry love i got knickers older than you as you know...i mean you dont know about the knickers...umm...oh you know what i mean

LOL.jpg

How are you going to get to manchester so early from Glasgow??

Do you want to change times with me?

thanks for the offer but i am fine, driving is nothing to me i have been on the road selling for many years, its only 2 hours 20 for me so i leave at 8 i will be back in office for 1.30

So isnt vanessa going on the same day?

I hope she's not there when I go, she might belt me :seeya:

So, you will have to approach me cos you know what I look like kid :thumbdown:

I hope to see you there. Do you want me to wear a pink carnation? :seeya:

Lol :seeya: its ok i will recognise you. I'm meeting up with vanessa then we are going together, im sure you will be fine she is very nice x :seeya: