Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Good luck Gillian!! I am thinking about doing the WLS package as I am probably going to have to go into London anyway and like you said you can have unlimited fills in 6 months! Are they nice? Would you recommend? It is Wendy who also goes to London.

yes we got our fills yesterday in leeds..i had 1.25 put in taking me to 5.25..she said she could feel the pressure now and that i would def feel this time (she says its like when your pumping a bike tyre up from flat..you pump away feeling no pressure, then when its getting near you can feel the pressure as the needle is pushing the saline in) were going to sheffield in 2 weeks for maybe another dependidng on how we go with this one..but last night and this morning i could really feel some proper restriction, even with the smoothie i had for breakfast..maybe it was a bit thick altho i did liquidise it. i think im definatly going to be more cautious when i go to even mushy foods this time. she has these all singing dancing scales..and they do a print out personal to me, and even though they said i hadnt lost any weight, my fat mass was down by 2.5lb..so think that maybe means that the muscle mass has gone up?!..i dunno but want her gadgety scales!. and yes sammy i asked her if it was her who did the fills in london and yes it is..she does all of the clinics herself,shes a very busy lady! the clinics in london are every saturday and every sunday, and you can go to any of the clinics anywhere 2 weeks apart. the london one is on harley street. the package is worth it but i think the single fill is £80.check on their website. I am feeling hopefull that this fill will help me to start moving now, touch wood! she usually follows a rule of 3,2,1mls for fills she says for the first 3 appointments, then its fine tuning after that. x

yes we got our fills yesterday in leeds..i had 1.25 put in taking me to 5.25..she said she could feel the pressure now and that i would def feel this time (she says its like when your pumping a bike tyre up from flat..you pump away feeling no pressure, then when its getting near you can feel the pressure as the needle is pushing the saline in) were going to sheffield in 2 weeks for maybe another dependidng on how we go with this one..but last night and this morning i could really feel some proper restriction, even with the smoothie i had for breakfast..maybe it was a bit thick altho i did liquidise it. i think im definatly going to be more cautious when i go to even mushy foods this time. she has these all singing dancing scales..and they do a print out personal to me, and even though they said i hadnt lost any weight, my fat mass was down by 2.5lb..so think that maybe means that the muscle mass has gone up?!..i dunno but want her gadgety scales!. and yes sammy i asked her if it was her who did the fills in london and yes it is..she does all of the clinics herself,shes a very busy lady! the clinics in london are every saturday and every sunday, and you can go to any of the clinics anywhere 2 weeks apart. the london one is on harley street. the package is worth it but i think the single fill is £80.check on their website. I am feeling hopefull that this fill will help me to start moving now, touch wood! she usually follows a rule of 3,2,1mls for fills she says for the first 3 appointments, then its fine tuning after that. x

Thats good news luv i hopefully may get some next week at next fill

hi all

you will be pleased to know that my hematoma has at last started to move and reduce so i am pleased and can stop moaning about it, i have since then decided not to go to belgium and am having my second fill in manchester next thursd so hopefully fred will be able to find it as Dr c struggled however i think he has advised him.

Hopefully meet some of you there especially you hot chicks.

Gx

HI Garry!..im pleased for you that your lump is going down!..you must be so relieved!..youll be in your element when you go to manchester with all these girlies around you wanting to look at it!..long journey for you but hope you get a good fill! LOL! x

HI Garry!..im pleased for you that your lump is going down!..you must be so relieved!..youll be in your element when you go to manchester with all these girlies around you wanting to look at it!..long journey for you but hope you get a good fill! LOL! x

i could maybe even wer my kilt, its not that far for me as i am used to driving.

Gx

i could maybe even wer my kilt, its not that far for me as i am used to driving.

Gx

i should def wear your kilt Garry,they will love it!..and of course it would be practical?! x

Hi gillian glad everything went ok for you yesterday and fingers crossed this will give you some restriction this time, i cant wait to go next week for my 3rd fill and hope he puts a decent amount in, i do have a bit of restriction on certain foods, my weight has not changed since my last fill but my clothes are looser (weird) but that may be because im doing more exercise, how did bigsister get on x

Gx

Hey gary only wear your kilt if your a true scotsman x :thumbdown:

Hey gary only wear your kilt if your a true scotsman x :thumbdown:

i would never dreamof wearing any underwear with a kilt tht would sacriledge.

So is anyone on hear going to see Fred next thurs between 10 nd 12

Hi gillian glad everything went ok for you yesterday and fingers crossed this will give you some restriction this time, i cant wait to go next week for my 3rd fill and hope he puts a decent amount in, i do have a bit of restriction on certain foods, my weight has not changed since my last fill but my clothes are looser (weird) but that may be because im doing more exercise, how did bigsister get on x

hi kerry, bigsister was the same as me, and has the same amount in too. im much more getting used to that needle now! I made a berry smoothie this morning and had difficulty getting it down..hope it loosens off a bit though over next few days..mind you,on the other hand suppose this is what i need for a while, it might help weight come off this week at least, but wouldnt like it to feel like this for ever..im sure it will, as its just the trauma of being tightened for the first few days isnt it, then your stomach gets used to it and re-moulds itself around it (well thats what i read anyway!) hope your doing well and you have some restriction...how did your crumble go down?..your making my mouth Water, but today im thinking OMG, ill never eat anything solid again!..first time im feeling nervous about coming off (and actually sticking to) the liquids..there will be no turkey dinosaur accidents this time!. hope your doing well anyway, you have prob changed your fat into muscle too, thats why your clothes are fitting looser..its the same with me too..couldnt believe id not lost owt cos i felt lighter and fitter!!..lets hope our new fills will get us moving again..i am feeling much more positive after this one i must say.when is your next one? i bet youll be up to about 6ml then?.the most they can put in ours is 7 to 9ml..so youll be not far off or maybe even be at your sweet spot then? x

i would never dreamof wearing any underwear with a kilt tht would sacriledge.

So is anyone on hear going to see Fred next thurs between 10 nd 12

Go for it Garry!, i dont go with fred, but might have to come and see now!..bet you look hot! x

Go for it Garry!, i dont go with fred, but might have to come and see now!..bet you look hot! x

I think we will all turn up around the time gary is going for his fill lol and it will be gale force winds (not me ha) just around gary x :thumbdown:

Frederik said he would only be able to put in about 1/2 ml maybe 1ml.. i do hope i get more than that tho x

I think we will all turn up around the time gary is going for his fill lol and it will be gale force winds (not me ha) just around gary x :thumbdown:

youll recognise him, hell be the one hanging loose in the kilt!...im quite jealous i wont be there to see him now!

youll recognise him, hell be the one hanging loose in the kilt!...im quite jealous i wont be there to see him now!

Dont worry i will be taking my camera lol :thumbdown: x

Frederik said he would only be able to put in about 1/2 ml maybe 1ml.. i do hope i get more than that tho x

when you get to about 5.5 tho, even 0.25 can make all the difference apparantly, so hes prob just following the guidelines, just get as much as he can safely put in, it might make all the difference..think ill only get about that put in in 2 weeks..im hoping that will be me done...for a while anyway, till i get used to it suppose!

lets hope we get there next month, and start shifting again! im sure we will x